31: My Roommate is a Succubus (1)

Getting closer, Jiang Tang finally saw the young man's appearance clearly.

Cheng Zhou and Song Xuan looked nothing alike. They were both outstanding-looking young men. Song Xuan looked handsome and slightly cold, like a poplar tree standing in the snow.

Cheng Zhou was different.

If you have to describe it, Cheng Zhou is more like a lion that has just grown up. Just standing there gives people a sense of youthful vitality.

But for some reason, this young lion looked a little tired. The vigorous vitality is restrained, and there is a long-lasting disgust and decadence in his eyebrows.

Jiang Tang's kiss did not fall on Cheng Zhou's lips.

Cheng Zhou is very tall, more than 1.9 meters tall, more than half a head taller than Jiang Tang.

Jiang Tang's body was so hot that his legs were weak and he couldn't stand straight. He looked even shorter than Cheng Zhou. Even if he raised his head, his lips could only barely brush against Cheng Zhou's chin.

But even so, Jiang Tang's actions still made Cheng Zhou feel confused and shocked.

After a while, Cheng Zhou's brain finally resumed operation.

He pushed Jiang Tang away who was holding him and said angrily: "What are you doing?"

The boy who was pushed away by him staggered back, hit the wall, and let out a muffled groan, but did not answer his question.

There seemed to be something wrong with the voice, Cheng Zhou thought.

Under the dim moonlight, Cheng Zhou looked at this young man who behaved strangely.

The young man has delicate eyebrows, long and trembling eyelashes, his red lips are slightly open, and his breathing is rapid.

Cheng Zhou noticed that the boy's fair face was abnormally red, and he looked a little weak. After being pushed away by him, he kept leaning against the wall, and his legs were weak as if he could not support his own weight.

Recalling what the big, round man did to the boy, Cheng Zhou paused for a moment and asked, "He drugged you?"

The boy didn't respond. He bit his lower lip tightly, and a suppressed gasp escaped from his lips.

It looks uncomfortable and vulnerable.

If he had really been drugged, the boy's offending behavior just now wouldn't seem so strange.

The anger in Cheng Zhou's heart dissipated a lot. He knew in his heart that the young man was not to blame, and the other party was just a victim.

"Hey." Cheng Zhou hesitated for a moment, then said, "Are you okay?"

After a while, he heard the young man say: "I, it's okay..." The young man gasped and said, "Sorry, I caused you, um, trouble."

Cheng Zhou scratched his head, and the last discomfort in his heart dissipated.

"It's okay." He said, and after thinking about it, he asked, "Do you... need help?"

The delicate young man closed his eyes, and his body leaning against the wall gradually slid down.

The tendency to fall back: "No, no need, you... go first, I, I'm here, take it easy... you don't have to worry about me."

Cheng Zhou frowned fiercely: "I don't need to worry about you?"

He looked up and down at the boy who couldn't stand straight.

Cheng Zhou disagreed and said, "He drugged you, why didn't you call the police?"