25: The Evil Spirit's Sacrifice

Song Shuilin's expression froze and he looked at Song Xuan blankly.

The sacrifice's...exclusive desire?

Does Lord Evil Spirit still care about the feelings of a sacrifice?

Has your love for Song Xuan reached this level?

The tall and tall young man did not expect that the evil spirit would come out like this, and he was a little confused.

The slightly curled hand was gently held by someone. It was soft and slightly cold, and it was the hand of an evil spirit.

Song Xuan's body froze, and he subconsciously wanted to take out his hand, but the other party held it harder, and even took the opportunity to insert his fingers into his fingers.

They intertwined their fingers in front of everyone.

After realizing this, even though Song Xuan knew very well that this was just a show between the evil spirit and him, his heartbeat still began to lose control.

Thump thump.

Time after time, it was as if someone had stuffed a drum into his chest and was playing passionately.

The evil spirit's voice sounded particularly gentle and doting: "You can be my sacrifice if you want, but you have to make him nod first."

The expressions of the people present changed again.

They began to discover that the evil spirit's favor for the current sacrifice was different from the previous favor.

Even if the evil spirits in the past loved this sacrifice, they would not care about the feelings of the sacrifice, let alone give up other sacrifices that suit their wishes because of the so-called possessiveness of the sacrifice.

Only Song Qingzhou curled his lips and was in a good mood.

Song Xuan was the sacrifice he had chosen from thousands of people. The body of a ghost was the most suitable sacrifice among all the special bodies to be used as a tonic for evil spirits.

As long as the ghost body is still there, other sacrifices will never be able to replace Song Xuan.

Song Shuilin didn't expect that things would develop like this. He secretly looked at Song Yuanlin for help silently, but saw that the other party's face was also very ugly.

But Song Yuanlin still gave Song Shuilin a look, indicating that he should continue.

Song Shuilin gritted his teeth and looked at Song Xuan with moist eyes: "Brother Song Xuan--"

However, as soon as he opened his mouth, he was interrupted by Song Xuan: "You are older than me."

Song Shuilin was stunned: "?"

Song Xuan raised his eyes coldly: "Six months old."

So why are you calling me brother?

Jiang Tang felt happy in his heart, and the corners of his lips curled up a bit.

A trace of embarrassment flashed across Song Shuilin's face, but he had a strong psychological quality and quickly changed his tune: "Brother Song Xuan, why don't you... be more generous?"

Song Xuan: "..."

Song Xuan was completely speechless by him.

Jiang Tang couldn't hold it back and burst into laughter.

Brother Song Xuan?

What magical call is this?

Song Xuan pursed his lips and glanced sideways at Xie Ling, who was smiling so hard that his eyes were curled up. He felt quite annoyed, but more importantly, helpless.