22: The Evil Spirit's Sacrifice

Song Xuan was stunned for a second before realizing the meaning of Jiang Tang's words.

His scalp exploded, and he subconsciously wanted to take two steps back to avoid Jiang Tang's gaze, but his back was already pressed against the hard and cold wall.

The evil spirit seemed quite surprised by his reaction: "You don't have to be so wary of me. I won't do anything to you."

Song Xuan: "..."

He closed his eyes and secretly took a deep breath. The spiritual energy and ghostly energy in his body circulated at the same time, forcibly suppressing the inappropriate restlessness.

Jiang Tang exclaimed in his heart: "He is so cruel to me." 】

233 hesitated to speak, feeling that it was obviously the host who was more cruel to the mission target.

The evil spirit's gaze was very direct. Song Xuan couldn't ignore it at all, so he could only force himself to calm down and said in a calm tone: "Let's go."

He has been gone for a long time, and Song Qingzhou may have already become suspicious.

"What's the hurry?" Jiang Tang remained unhurried, "They will come."

Song Xuan opened the door for a moment before his head finally started working again: "...Have you told Song Shan?"

Jiang Tang sat back on the soft sofa, almost sinking in, looking particularly petite and lazy.

"Uh-huh." He said in a lazy tone, "Why else do you think I would participate in such a boring exchange meeting."

Song Xuan pursed his lips.

Going to see Song Qingzhou was just an excuse he made. He simply didn't want to be alone in a room with evil spirits.

The atmosphere in the room was too thick, and the light incense in the room made people dizzy.

Fortunately, there were faint footsteps outside the door soon. Song Xuan's hearing was very good, and he could tell that the person was talking softly, and the voice was very familiar.

It's Song Qingzhou and the others who are here.

Jiang Tang naturally sensed their aura: "Open the door lock."

Song Xuan thought about it for a moment, unlocked the door, turned back to the room, and stood beside him silently.

The evil spirit hid its true face again. At this time, the person sitting on the sofa wearing a loose bathrobe had transformed into 'Jiang Tang'.

Song Xuan lowered his eyes and clenched the hand hanging by his side into a fist.

Outside the door, Song Yuanlin looked at Room 2411, which was getting closer and closer to him, and his heart gradually tightened.

Song Shan only said that he would bring them to meet someone, but he did not say who he wanted to meet or what he wanted to do.

Song Yuanlin originally thought that Song Shan was coming to introduce them to the association's top executives, but seeing Song Shan walking straight towards Room 2411, Song Yuanlin felt a little shuddering.

His father has always been critical of his personal life. Could it be that this time he discovered that he had hooked up with someone again, so he wanted to take this opportunity to teach him a lesson?

Song Qingzhou, who was traveling with them, didn't look very good either.

He originally wanted to tell Song Shan that Song Xuan had become a sacrifice to the evil spirit, and use the evil spirit's favor on Song Xuan to gain a good impression in front of his father.