140: Dual Personality vs Double-Face Siren (8)

Xu Qinglang closed his eyes, and the two villains were fighting crazily in his heart.

One was saying that their relationship was far from the point where they could kiss at will, but the other was saying that since they had promised Jiang Tang, they could not go back on their word.

Seeing the young man's expectant expression, Xu Qinglang finally chose to compromise.

Jiang Tang got his wish and got two kisses. They didn't contain any charming feelings, and they left at the touch of a dragonfly.

Even so, the young man still narrowed his eyes with satisfaction, touched his lips, and his pale face turned red with joy.

Xu Qinglang breathed a sigh of relief in his heart. There happened to be a knock on the door, and it was the team members who brought their lunch, so he simply changed the topic.

Xu Zhimo chuckled in his mind: "Look at you, after saying so many words of rejection, didn't you end up kissing me anyway?" 】

Xu Qinglang decisively cut off the contact between them.

*

Xu Qinglang was originally worried that Chen Qianhua would think of other ways to attack Jiang Tang after he missed the target.

But for a long period of time, the other party fell into silence, and did not even come to Xu Qinglang's research institute to find a sense of presence like before.

This actually made Xu Qinglang and the team members feel a lot cleaner.

At the end of the experiment that day, Xu Qinglang changed his clothes and walked out of the laboratory.

These days, their focus is basically on the samples they brought back before, trying to find a breakthrough in the genetic coexistence of humans and mutant species from this human-like mutant species.

Unfortunately, after so many days of experimentation, the final result was still a failure.

Although he had already been mentally prepared for such a result, after writing the final record of this experiment, Xu Qinglang still felt a touch of fatigue on his brows.

On the way back to the workroom from the laboratory, a team member hurried over and said to Xu Qinglang: "Professor Xu, the results you asked me to check have already been obtained." Xu Qinglang's expression changed and he quickly covered up the tiredness between his brows

.

He asked, "How's it going?"

"I couldn't find Jiang Tang's identity information." The team member said, "I've looked through the current missing persons in the base, and there's nothing that matches Jiang Tang." Xu Qinglang felt relieved

. Not surprised: "Okay, I understand."

"He may be a survivor from another base." The team member said.

But both of them knew that the possibility of this situation was too low.

The only human base along the coast is theirs, and the rest are built on land far away from the coast, but Jiang Tang was picked up by them at sea.

The team member's expression was slightly hesitant: "Professor Xu, are you checking Jiang Tang's information to send him home?"

Xu Qinglang said nothing.

His purpose was naturally not to send Jiang Tang home, but to confirm whether 'Jiang Tang' was on the list of survivors to confirm whether his guess was correct.

But you can't talk about such things to others, so Xu Qinglang nodded.

The team member tentatively said: "We can't find any information about him now. Professor, why don't you leave Jiang Tang in our institute first? We won't miss his food." Xu Qinglang asked him: "You guys like it very much.

" Him?"

The team member was silent for a moment, nodded and said, "In the past few days that he has been in our institute, even Professor Xu doesn't seem as depressed as before." Xu Qinglang was stunned

.

After a long time, he lowered his head, pushed up his glasses, and said softly: "Okay, let him stay in our institute until he recovers his memory or finds his identity." The team member responded with a smile and

trotted left.

Xu Qinglang stood there, thinking about the team members' words for a long time, sighed in his heart, and returned to his workroom.

Not surprisingly, he saw Jiang Tang in the workshop again.

The slightly worn single sofa in the workroom has become the other party's exclusive seat.

But what made Xu Qinglang a little strange was that the young man who used to stand up to greet him when he heard the door open was still huddled on the sofa motionless, holding an old book and reading in fascination.

Xu Qinglang glanced at the cover of the book. It was one of the popular science books he had asked to find for Jiang Tang. Ever since he discovered that Jiang Tang could read, a thick pile of such books had been piled up in the room.

"Jiang Tang." He whispered and walked towards the sofa, "Why are you so fascinated?"

Hearing his voice, Jiang Tang finally raised his head from the book and smiled at him with his eyes bent.

Xu Qinglang rubbed his long hair, lowered his eyes to look at the page, and then his eyes paused.

On the pages that should have been printed with popular science articles, instead of square lines of text, a full page of comics appeared.

Black and white lines outline two intertwined bodies. The bodies of a man and a boy overlap up and down. The painting style is bold and revealing, and the details are painted in great detail without even a trace of cover-up.

Xu Qinglang: "..."

This turned out to be a pirated pornographic book wrapped in a popular science book!

He took the book away from Jiang Tang's hand, closed it with a snap, and said in a deep voice: "This book... don't read it again, it's not suitable for you." Jiang Tang looked down at his empty hands

, He took another look at the book that Xu Qinglang was holding so tightly that its cover was wrinkled. His eyes showed confusion and pity, and there was a hint of reluctance in his dark eyes.

Xu Qinglang just pretended that he didn't see the young man's expression, and locked the book in the cabinet with a serious face.

There were slight footsteps behind him, and Jiang Tang hugged him from behind, rubbing his cheek against Xu Qinglang's strong back.

Xu Qinglang turned around and said with a cold face and heart: "It's useless to act coquettishly. If you don't look at it, you won't look at it."

The young man pursed his lips, raised his head and kissed Xu Qinglang.

Xu Qinglang was accidentally kissed by Jiang Tang. Seeing that the young man had a tendency to continue kissing, he quickly opened the distance between the two, tilted his head and said, "Didn't I tell you not to kiss others casually? "

Jiang Tang pointed at Xu Qinglang and said silently: It's not someone else, it's you.

Xu Qinglang's heart shrank slightly, and he felt some soft joy, but it was quickly suppressed by him.

Jiang Tang didn't understand this, he said to himself, and then changed the topic.

"The experiment just failed." Xu Qinglang said, a dark color flashed across his eyes behind the lenses and disappeared in a flash.

As if aware of his slightly depressed mood, the young man leaned forward and hugged him, as if he wanted to give him some comfort in this way.

Xu Qinglang's eyes softened.

He found that Jiang Tang particularly liked this kind of physical contact. Even a hug or even a simple touch of fingers could make him happy for a long time.

"This is already the 456th experiment." Xu Qinglang said, "It is also the 456th failure." Xu Qinglang talked a lot, from the time he decided to do the first experiment to the end of the experiment

. The time when I was close to success but still failed is now again.

He knew that Jiang Tang might not understand this, but now he just needed a place to talk.

More than ten years of days and nights, four hundred and fifty-six failed experiments, but even so, when Xu Qinglang talked about these things, although there was a strong and lingering tiredness in Xu Qinglang's voice, he did not feel discouraged or discouraged at all. Self-doubt.

Even if the future is bleak, he still firmly believes that he is right.

Xu Qinglang spoke for a long time, and Jiang Tang listened quietly without interrupting him or showing any impatience.

It wasn't until Xu Qinglang finished speaking that Jiang Tang hugged him tighter, raised his head and kissed his chin.

Xu Qinglang paused, but did not move away.

He suddenly lowered his head and looked at the young man in his arms, with some confusion flashing in his eyes.

"Jiang Tang," Xu Qinglang suddenly spoke, with some hesitation in his voice, "I...can I take some samples from you?"

Jiang Tang nodded.

Xu Qinglang was stunned for a moment. Based on his speculation about Jiang Tang's past experience, he originally thought that the other party would hesitate or even refuse, but he didn't expect that he would agree directly.

Then Xu Qinglang saw that the young man pointed at his lips and stretched out a finger.

Xu Qinglang was startled again and asked him: "Can you change it?"

Jiang Tang shook his head, shook his finger as if to emphasize the point, opened and closed his lips and said silently: No.

Xu Qinglang could only say helplessly: "Yes." He paused, and then reminded, "The blood sample needs to extract some blood, is this okay?" One finger quickly turned into two

.

Xu Qinglang lowered his eyes and sighed. For the sake of the experiment, he could only agree.

Xu Zhimo laughed in his mind and said: [Are you selling your lust for the experiment? Professor Xu is so great! 】

Xu Qinglang ignored him.

During this period, Xu Zhimo would appear in his mind from time to time, much more frequently than before Jiang Tang appeared. At first Xu Qinglang would briefly cut off the contact between them, but later he got used to it and learned to pretend to be deaf.

After getting Jiang Tang's permission, Xu Qinglang planned to start the next round of new experiments immediately.

Unexpectedly, a notice from the upper level of the base interrupted his original plan.

A new type of mutant species is suspected to have appeared in the nearby sea area, not far from the base. For the safety of the survivors in the base, the superiors named some strong people to go to sea and asked them to drive the mutant species to further sea areas. It would be better if they could strangulate nature. .

The new mutant species is a spiritual alien species. Therefore, Xu Qinglang, who is famous for his strong mental power, is also on the list listed by the superiors to go to sea.

The mission came suddenly and urgently. It was already late at night when the notification was received. The base only gave everyone less than an hour to prepare and asked them to set off immediately.

This is not the first time that Xu Qinglang has taken on such a task. Tasks assigned directly by the base's upper management usually pay well, and one trip to sea can solve the urgent need for the scientific research institute to be short of funds. Xu Qinglang naturally has no reason to refuse.

He brought several of the stronger members of the team with him, but before leaving, Jiang Tang tightened his grip on his sleeves.

"No." Xu Qinglang decisively refused, "I can't take you with me this time. The mission is too dangerous."

Jiang Tang did not let go.

Xu Qinglang sighed, lowered his head and touched the young man's pursed lips lightly, and said softly: "Just wait for me back at the base, okay?" The sudden proactive kiss made Jiang Tang's eyes widen

.

The two looked at each other for a moment, Jiang Tang lowered his head, seeming to realize that Xu Qinglang would not take him with him, and finally chose to let go.

Xu Qinglang touched his head and said, "Good boy, wait until I come back."

After the team members who stayed at the base sent Xu Qinglang and others away, they looked back and suddenly someone murmured in confusion: "Hey, it's strange, you saw Jiang Tang Where have you gone?"

*

Everyone gathered at the pier. Once everyone arrived, they didn't waste a moment and went out to sea immediately.

The base prepared ships for everyone to go out to sea, but Xu Qinglang took the team members to drive their scientific research institute's own ship because he was not used to it.

On this mission list, Chen Qianhua, who is also a spiritual superpower, is also on the list.

Not long after setting sail, Xu Qinglang suddenly received a communication from the team members staying at the base before the ship left the communication range of the base.

"Professor is bad!" The team member on the other end of the communicator said in a panic, "Jiang Tang is missing!"

Xu Qinglang's fingers suddenly tightened: "When did he disappear? Where did he disappear? Did he leave anything behind?" "

In The base is missing. He was not seen shortly after you left. We thought he had gone back to his room. Unexpectedly, we just went to deliver dinner to him and found that there was no one in the room!" The team member spoke quickly, "He There is nothing left, and there are no traces of outsiders breaking into the base. He seems to have left on his own." Xu Qinglang closed his eyes and forced himself to calm down: "Okay, I understand." Hao ○ Lin = He

hung

up

. Communicator, thoughts are running rapidly. Jiang Tang left on his own, but disappeared soon after he left...

While the communicator was still within the communication range, Xu Qinglang dialed the communicator he had prepared for Jiang Tang a few days ago.

After a busy tone, the communicator was connected.

Xu Qinglang's breathing was slightly chaotic. Even though he knew that the other party could not speak, he still subconsciously asked: "Jiang Tang, where are you now? Are you safe? If it is safe, tap the microphone three times with your finger and tell me. If there is danger around you, just Just knock once."

A slight knock soon came from the opposite side, once, twice, three times...

Xu Qinglang felt relieved suddenly, three times, Jiang Tang was safe now.

He turned the volume of the receiver to maximum, trying to tell where Jiang Tang was through the sounds of the other party's surroundings.

There was a sound of water coming from the receiver, which was very much like the sound of ocean waves.

Xu Qinglang's heart skipped a beat. The sound of water and waves...?

He suddenly realized something, rushed out of the room, went straight to the deck and looked at the sea behind the ship.

There was a slight sound of water breaking, and the long-haired young man emerged from the water with his head exposed. He bent his eyes at the man on the boat. His pale face was particularly eye-catching against the dark sea.