2: The Evil Spirit's Sacrifice

Looking at Song Xuan's expression, Jiang Tang thought about it briefly and knew that the other party was wrong.

"What kind of service do you think it is?" Jiang Tang raised his eyes lightly, and there was a hint of smile in his faint voice, "Tell me about it?"

There was no concealment of the teasing tone in his voice, and Song Xuan pursed his lips tightly without making a sound.

Jiang Tang raised his hand and stretched out towards him. A faint black mist poured out from his fingertips and stayed on Song Xuan's chin. A ghostly aura was like the incarnation of evil fingers, wrapping around the tip of the young man's chin and shaking it from side to side. Black mist's eyes seemed to be sizing him up again.

The red mark left on the young man's chin still remains, and now it is stained with a trace of dark mist stained by ghost energy, which is particularly eye-catching on the young man's fair face.

It was only then that Jiang Tang discovered that Song Xuan was very tall. Although he still had the slenderness of a young man, when he stood there with his thin eyes lowered, he looked like a tall pine and poplar tree standing beside the desk. It was impossible to ignore him.

"Don't worry, I'm not interested in you." Jiang Tang said in a lazy and careless tone.

If you are not interested in him, what kind of person is he interested in? This sentence suddenly popped into Song Xuan's mind.

After Jiang Tang finished speaking, he took back his hand. The ghostly aura vaguely emerged between the slender fingers. The black mist wrapped around the white fingers. After a moment, it disappeared, and the ink stains on the fingers also disappeared.

The hands were very beautiful, with distinct but not thick knuckles, slender, white and straight. When the mist lingered between them, the whiteness and delicateness of the fingers were accentuated, making people even more curious about what a person with such beautiful hands would look like.

Song Xuan's eyes followed the black mist uncontrollably. After the black mist disappeared, he lowered his eyes again, letting his long and straight eyelashes cover his pupils full of thoughts.

Jiang Tang asked again: "Can you grind ink?"

Song Xuan had never been exposed to this kind of thing before, and after a moment of silence he said, "No."

Jiang Tang was not disappointed. He picked up the documents on the table and looked down at them: "Go outside and find some crystal stones and embed them in the bookshelf."

Song Xuan asked him: "Where is the Yingshi?"

Jiang Tang didn't even raise his head: "Go find Heisan."

Hei San is the black hat kid just now. When Song Xuan was kidnapped by him, he heard other ghosts call him that.

This is the ghost world. Song Xuan knows this very well. He has no possibility of escaping and can only take one step at a time.

So he hummed, turned around and walked towards the door of the palace.

After taking only two steps, Jiang Tang stopped him again: "Wait a minute."

Song Xuan stopped and turned around, looking at him silently with dark eyes, as if asking 'what else is there'.

The figure behind the desk raised his arm and threw something towards him. Song Xuan subconsciously made a mistake in his steps and dodged away. The little thing hit the spot where he was just standing and made a clanging sound when it fell to the ground.