156: Dual Personality vs Double-Face Siren (24)

Xu Zhimo lowered his voice very low. When he spoke, his dark eyes looked at Jiang Tang without blinking. His expression did not change much, but the pressure around him But it is so strong that people dare not breathe.

It's a pity that Jiang Tang was not affected by his oppression. Instead, he felt a little want to laugh because of the other party's strange desire to win.

So he chuckled, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Will you be better than him?"

Xu Zhimo licked his lips, still holding Jiang Tang's chin, and said in a hoarse voice, "Yes."

Jiang Tang held his wrist, He saved his chin from the opponent's hands, then gently rubbed the reddened area twice, and asked: "How can you guarantee that you will be better than him? If you are not better, then wouldn't I be at a disadvantage?" "You

'll know if you try it." Xu Zhimo's eyes fell on the young man's red chin, and his eyes darkened again, "You can rest assured, I will never let you suffer." Jiang Tang

meant He chuckled unclearly and did not express any response to his words.

Xu Zhimo wanted to say something more, but his expression changed slightly, revealing a hint of struggle.

"It's so fast and you won't even give me a little more time?" Xu Zhimo sneered and murmured as if to himself, "That's too stingy." As he said this, he suddenly lowered his head and looked

at Jiang Tang placed a heavy kiss on his lips, but in the end it seemed that it was not enough. His lips slid down and finally stopped on the young man's fair and slender neck. He took a small bite at the small Adam's apple and sucked out a red mark. .

A mental protective shield was set up around the two people. The team members driving in front could not hear their voices, but they could see their actions in the rearview mirror of the car.

The team member looked at his nose and his heart, thinking that he was just a wooden person and didn't even dare to express his anger.

Jiang Tang tried to hide back, but failed. He could only push the man's shoulders with his hands and said in a deep voice, "Xu Zhimo!" Xu Zhimo held him tighter, and after a while, he

Let him go.

He raised his hand and gently rubbed the crimson mark twice. There were a few other marks around it, but they were obviously much lighter than the fresh one. Only then did a look of satisfaction flash in his eyes.

"We agreed next time." Xu Zhimo's eyes darkened, "Don't forget it."

After saying this, before Jiang Tang could reply, the expression on the man's face changed, and the emotions between his brows and eyes were instantly different from before. .

Jiang Tang blinked slowly and asked softly, "Xu Qinglang?" "

It's me." Xu Qinglang frowned, "Are you okay?"

Before he could finish his subconscious question, he seemed to realize that his hand Still pressing on Jiang Tang's neck, his eyes followed him there.

The dark red mark next to the Adam's apple is particularly eye-catching, showing its presence nakedly, as if it was a provocation left by someone.

Xu Qinglang couldn't control it and used a little strength on his hand.

Jiang Tang hissed slightly and subconsciously shrank his neck and hid behind him.

Xu Qinglang was startled, quickly put down his hand, and whispered: "I'm sorry."

Jiang Tang shook his head and said, "It's okay."

Xu Qinglang glanced at the kiss mark again, and his Adam's apple moved slightly, as if he wanted to say Something, but he hesitated for a long time before he swallowed the words that came to his lips again.

"What happened while I was away?" Xu Qinglang asked, "How was it at the venue? Did Xu Yu feel sorry for you later?" Jiang Tang: "I felt sorry for you, but it didn't work." He simply told what happened at the

venue

He told the story once, skipping the small details of Xu Zhimo's so-called 'next time'.

Xu Qinglang breathed a sigh of relief and said softly: "It's rare for him to be reliable."

Jiang Tang hummed and suddenly said: "You didn't fall asleep this time."

"Asleep?" Xu Qinglang was stunned for a moment before he realized what he was doing. Meaning, "Not only when I am asleep, but also when my mental energy is exhausted, he may come out." Xu Qinglang had just transferred a large amount of mental energy to Jiang Tang at once, and when he was in the period of exhaustion, Xu Zhimo caught the opportunity to run away

. out.

Jiang Tang looked at him intently for a long time and asked, "Aren't you going to tell me about you and him?" Hearing his

question, Xu Qinglang's hands hanging on his knees tightened.

Xu Qinglang was silent for a long time without speaking, and Jiang Tang did not urge him. He just looked at him quietly, his black eyes disguised as human beings looking extremely calm.

After a while, Xu Qinglang said: "When I was sixteen, my parents went to sea to collect samples. Unfortunately, they were infected and were refused entry to the base. They only had time to ask someone to bring me a letter, and they both committed suicide. They did not want to lose consciousness. Become a mutated species."

Jiang Tang adjusted his sitting posture slightly and listened quietly to him telling the past events.

He had actually seen these things about Xu Qinglang's parents from the world data transmitted by 233, but after all, the brief text could not compare to the feeling of hearing the person involved.

"They wrote me a letter saying that they hoped that I could accept the job at the institute on their behalf." He said, "Xu Zhimo appeared during that time." Xu Qinglang's tone was very calm, as if he was just telling an ordinary and simple thing

. .

But Jiang Tang could imagine that no matter how precocious Xu Qinglang was, he would never be indifferent when encountering such a big change.

The appearance of Xu Zhimo is the best proof.

Sixteen-year-old Xu Qinglang has already shown his talent for scientific research early. After his parents passed away unexpectedly, the entire scientific research institute lost its backbone. He, a young man, could only shoulder the burden. You can imagine the pressure.

He cannot show his vulnerability in front of others, because he also has to appease the institute staff who are distraught due to the death of both responsible persons. He must let everyone know that even though he is still very young, he can still become the new leader of the institute. Backbone.

Xu Qinglang suppressed all his emotions in front of others. Only in the quiet and empty night, could he indulge himself in sadness for a while.

The appearance of Xu Zhimo stemmed from an unexpected mental violence.

Xu Qinglang's mental power was already unstable when he was a teenager. After several days of sleepless experiments, when he returned to the room, he was exhausted and fainted. The mental power in his body violently shook.

When he wakes up from his coma, he is no longer just Xu Qinglang.

It's Xu Qinglang, and it's also Xu Zhimo.

Xu Zhimo carries most of Xu Qinglang's negative emotions and pressure, and has a irritable and unstable personality. Xu Qinglang, who has been stripped of his negative side, has become Professor Xu who is emotionally stable and almost perfect in the eyes of the team members.

Xu Zhimo was originally a part of Xu Qinglang.

Xu Zhimo is Xu Qinglang, and Xu Qinglang is also Xu Zhimo. They are the same person.

This is the missing part of the information passed by 233. Xu Qinglang did not describe it in detail, but Jiang Tang still felt tight in his chest.

233 cried and cried: [Host, the mission target is too miserable, oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo]]

Jiang Tang didn't respond, but he agreed with 233's words, and even couldn't help but start to speculate on the intentions of the Lord God who deliberately concealed this matter.

Xu Qinglang finished talking about his life in a few words. When Jiang Tang didn't speak for a long time, he asked softly: "Did I scare you?"

Jiang Tang shook his head and said, "No." He lowered his eyes, and his long eyelashes cast a trembling shadow on his lower eyelids. "I was just thinking..." He paused slightly, raised his eyes to look at Xu Qinglang, and said in a very soft voice: "What

if If I had been by your side at that time, you wouldn't have had a mental riot."

Xu Qinglang was suddenly startled, not expecting Jiang Tang to say such a thing.

"Psychic riots are very dangerous. If you are not careful, they will cause irreversible damage and may even endanger your life." Jiang Tang said, "Strictly speaking, your current situation is not actually a split personality." Xu Qinglang knew that the sirens

were He is a professional in mental power, so he asked: "What is that?"

"It is a schizophrenia disease caused by mental violence." Jiang Tang said, "Your headache is caused by this disease." Xu Zhimo was a little surprised

. Ran: "I always thought it was caused by mental violence."

"Psychic violence causes lesions, and lesions cause headaches." Jiang Tang said, "That's right." After a moment of silence, he asked softly: "Xu Qinglang,

Have you ever considered personality fusion?"

Xu Qinglang's pupils shrank slightly, his Adam's apple moved but he did not speak.

"Your current situation is basically a split in your mental power." Jiang Tang said, "The edge of the complete mental power is smooth and soft, but the edge of the split mental power is sharp and erodes your consciousness all the time. The headache is only the first time. If the symptoms are left unchecked -"

He didn't finish the sentence, but it was enough for people to know what he had left unfinished.

Xu Qinglang fell silent for a moment.

He knew very well that he and Xu Zhimo were the same person. Even if they merged together in the future, one of them would not disappear. They would just change back to the complete Xu Qinglang he was before he was sixteen.

But whether you know it or not, whether you can make a decision is another matter.

Xu Qinglang's voice was hoarse: "I -"

As soon as he uttered his voice, the young man came over and kissed him. It was a kiss like a dragonfly, and it left at the touch, but it interrupted Xu Qinglang's unspoken words very well.

"Shh." Jiang Tang's voice was very soft, "You don't have to make a decision in a hurry. At least while I'm still with you, you don't have to worry about mental illness." Xu Qinglang was startled and grasped the key points in his words : "You...will leave in the future?"

"I don't know." Jiang Tang said, "Xu Qinglang, you are a human and I am a siren, a mutant species that you humans call a mutant species. I should not have appeared in the human base. "

You are a sea monster, but you are also Jiang Tang, and Jiang Tang is a human being." Xu Qinglang said, "You -" He wanted to say that you can stay as a human Jiang Tang,

but before he could say anything, He stopped it just in time.

Such thoughts and requirements are too selfish for the sea monster who belongs to the sea.

Xu Qinglang lowered his eyelashes, hiding the disappointment and uneasiness that could barely be concealed in his eyes.

Jiang Tang took his hand and put it against his face, rubbing his cool cheek twice: "But that will happen in the future. What will happen in the future...who can say for sure?" He smiled.

There seemed to be some comfort in his voice, "At least I never thought before that I would actually mate with a human being." The corners of Xu Qinglang's lips curled up slightly, as if he was comforted by these words.

After a long time, he whispered in his mind: [Xu Zhimo--]

[I heard it. ] The voice in my head was equally low, [You don't need to repeat it again. 】

Xu Qinglang didn't speak anymore. His mind was as silent as the car. It was rare that no one said anything sarcastic.