113: The Lonely Movie King's Innocent Bunny (6)

The right... front paw?

Fu Mo glanced subconsciously at the young man in front of him. His right wrist seemed to be a little uncomfortable, and he was squeezing it gently with the fingers of his left hand.

Between the white fingers, a few strange swollen red marks could be vaguely seen.

Toffee's right front paw had just been injured, and Jiang Tang's right wrist also became inexplicably allergic.

--Is it a coincidence?

Fu Mo lowered his eyes, and after listening to what Ming Zhiqing said on the phone, he said: "Jiang Tang is next to me, I will go back with him right away -" He paused, looked at Jiang Tang and asked, "What are you doing today?

" Is your work over? Can you leave?"

"It's over. Just tell the director and you can leave." Jiang Tang nodded and asked, "Did something happen?" Fu Mo said concisely: "Toffee

was bitten by Qiuqiu. I'm hurt."

Before the call was hung up, Ming Zhiqing was a little surprised when she heard the conversation between Fu Mo and Jiang Tang: "Fu Mo, are you and Xiao Tang together?" "We happened to meet each other, they were both in the film and television city." Fu

Mo He said silently, "Hang up now, we'll be back soon."

After hearing the news, Jiang Tang in front of him had already jogged to find the director of the production and explained the situation.

Fu Mo said directly: "Take my car back, I drove here."

Jiang Tang, who was about to call for a car, heard this and did not refuse.

"Is Teacher Fu's work finished today?" he asked.

"Yes." Fu Mo nodded, and saw the young man's lips turning pale from the corner of his eye, and said, "Don't worry too much. Sister Ming said that Toffee is very clever. He probably wasn't seriously injured, he was just scared."

Jiang Tang nodded: "Yes, I know."

It takes about half an hour to drive home from the film and television city.

While waiting for the traffic light, Fu Mo's eyes involuntarily glanced at Jiang Tang in the passenger seat.

The young man turned his head and looked out the window. His slightly messy hair fell on the side of his fair face, casting a small dark shadow.

He seemed to feel uncomfortable in the swollen part of his wrist, so he still rubbed it with his fingers. His long fingers moved gently, seemingly unconsciously.

Only then did Fu Mo notice that there was a small red mole on the inside of Jiang Tang's left wrist, which was very eye-catching on his fair skin.

The light turned green, Fu Mo looked back and started the car.

When passing the speed bump, the car suddenly bumped twice.

As if he had thought of something, Fu Mo pointed to the storage box in the car and said, "There are mints inside, you can eat them." The young man responded softly, "

Okay."

This scene reminded Fu Mo of the night before. When the car was bumpy, the young man in the passenger seat looked pale because of motion sickness.

But...is it really because of motion sickness? Fu Mo suddenly became suspicious.

Obviously when we set off to the supermarket, the young people in the car were fine and didn't have any symptoms of motion sickness. Why did they react so violently on the way back to the cabin?

Some fragments suddenly flashed through Fu Mo's mind.

When he hugged Toady for the first time, he pinched the lop-eared rabbit's ears. At that time, the young man's earlobes seemed to turn red.

On the way back to the cabin, the time when the young man suddenly showed discomfort seemed to be exactly the time when Xia Qingyuan arrived at the cabin with Qiuqiu, and Qiuqiu frightened Toffee into hiding.

There were many, many times when he felt that the expressions of Toffee and the young man were particularly synchronized.

And today, Toffee was bitten by Ball, and strange allergy marks appeared on his wrist almost at the same time...

If it was just once or twice, it could be said to be a coincidence, but when many details are connected together -

it's really Could there be such a strange coincidence?

Fu Mo frowned slightly, feeling that explaining these things by coincidence seemed a bit far-fetched.

But if not a coincidence, what else could it be? It can't be some kind of 'perception transfer' between the owner and the pet as compiled in the script, right?

Fu Mo thought to himself, 'Absurd'.

This is reality and not a script. Such surreal things do not exist.

With their minds racing, the two finally arrived at the program crew's cabin.

When I got home, there was only the golden retriever in the living room on the first floor, and both Mingzhi Qing and Ye Wanwan were missing.

Qiuqiu was tied to the balcony by Mingzhi Qing. When it heard the noise, it raised its head and barked, the sound low and small, as if it also knew that it had done something wrong.

"Toffee is on the second floor." Fu Mo glanced at his phone.

Mingzhiqing took a few videos of Toffee and sent them to Fu Mo. Toffee was huddled in a dark corner, and no matter how hard Mingzhiqing and Ye Wanwan coaxed it out, they couldn't come out.

Jiang Tang took a look at the video and identified the location in the video as the gap between the decorative cabinet and the wall at the end of the corridor on the second floor.

The gap was extremely small and narrow, barely wider than half a human hand, and it was very difficult to reach in with your arms.

If it weren't for Toffee's small stature and the fluffy and soft fur all over his body, his real body would be a bit smaller than it appears to the naked eye, and he probably wouldn't be able to fit into such a small gap.

Hearing the footsteps coming from behind, Ming Zhiqing and Ye Wanwan turned back almost at the same time.

"Teacher Fu, Brother Jiang, you are finally back!" Ye Wanwan breathed a sigh of relief, "The toffee hasn't come out, and I'm worried that it's stuck." Jiang Tang said, "No, that's it

. The wide gap won't hold it."

Ming Zhiqing and Ye Wanwan moved out of the way, allowing Jiang Tang to squat by the wall.

Fu Mo also stood aside and looked around. The light in the corner was dim, and he could only see the snow-white mass huddled in the corner, revealing only a particularly furry back and a short and small tail that shook slightly.

As if hearing a familiar voice, the snow-white fur ball looked back, twisted its furry body, and stepped back out of the gap.

Jiang Tang picked up the lop-eared rabbit and took a look at the long hair on its right front paw with his fingertips. There were several red marks on the pink skin underneath and it was very swollen.

Ming Zhiqing said: "When Wanwan and I came back, we saw that the door at the stairway was open and the sound of Qiuqiu came from upstairs. When we went upstairs, we saw Qiuqiu chasing toffee." She sighed and said

: "Qiuqiu and Toffee ran too fast. I couldn't catch up. I'm sorry."

Jiang Tang shook his head and said, "Sister Ming, there's no need to apologize. It's not your fault."

[It only took a few days for something to happen...]

[Of course I don't blame Sister Ming, it's Xia Qingyuan's problem]

[The problem is that Xia Qingyuan is not at home either, so he can't take care of Qiuqiu even if he wants to]

[If you want to blame it, just blame the last person who went out in the morning. He didn't close the stairs when he left. If the door at the entrance was not closed, how could Qiuqiu go up to the second floor to chase toffee]

[The problem is, the last person to go out in the morning was Xia Qingyuan [whisper.jpg]]

[Stop arguing, I just want to I don't know if Toffee is seriously injured.]

Ye Wanwan added: "Qiuqiu seems to be injured too. Maybe he hit something while chasing Toffee. I saw it was also limping a little."

"Teacher Fu." Jiang Tang suddenly said, "Can you hold Toffee for me? I'll check where the nearby pet hospital is." "No need to check, I've already contacted you."

Fu Mo didn't even look up. , his fingers quickly clicked on the phone screen, "We have made an appointment with the doctor, let's go now."

Jiang Tang seemed to be relieved and said, "Okay."

The two hurriedly went downstairs, and Jiang Tang looked towards the balcony. After glancing at it, he suddenly asked: "Mr. Fu, aren't you afraid of dogs?"

Fu Mo snorted and said, "No." Jiang

Tang hesitated for two seconds: "Didn't Wanwan say that Qiuqiu was also injured? How about we put him Bring Qiuqiu with you and let the doctor take a look at it, in case you hurt a bone."

Fu Mo was stunned for a moment, as if he didn't expect Jiang Tang to say that.

Jiang Tang said softly: "Qiuqiu is just a dog, it doesn't understand anything."

Fu Mo nodded and said, "Okay, wait for me." Then he walked towards the balcony.

Ming Zhiqing, who had followed along, said, "You guys take Qiuqiu with you first. Wanwan and I will contact Qingyuan and tell him about this." Jiang Tang hummed, and his fingertips landed on toffee

. On the furry head.

In fact, the injury on Toffee's front paw did not require a trip to the hospital. This minor injury only needed a little bit of demonic power to heal.

He even said that if Jiang Tang hadn't let him go, there would be no way that his demonic incarnation would have been injured by an ordinary golden retriever.

It is indeed natural for rabbits to be afraid of dogs, but they are afraid of returning. If they really fight, the rabbit demon's fighting power will still be much stronger than that of ordinary dogs.

The fact that Qiuqiu injured Toffee and accidentally injured himself was actually just a 'cover' to take Qiuqiu to the hospital.

233 asked in a low voice: [Host, do I need to redeem a bottle of pain-shielding medicine for you? ]

Jiang Tang: [No need. ]

Issue 233 Ai Ai: [Don't the host feel any pain? ]

Jiang Tang wanted to laugh a little and said softly: [It's okay, it doesn't hurt. ]

He has discovered before that it seems that he has a strong ability to withstand pain in every world. It is difficult to say whether this ability is possessed by the original owner or is an ability engraved on his soul.

Fu Mo led Qiuqiu and walked ahead. Jiang Tang fell behind him and put some distance between them.

The car provided by the program team had a lot of space. Fu Mo tied the ball in the back seat of the car and set off with one person, one rabbit and one dog.

There is a pet hospital not far from the residential area. Fu Mo has communicated with the doctor in advance about the examination items, informed them that they were recording a program, and obtained permission from the pet hospital to film.

"Toffee's physical examination time is coming soon. Let's do a full physical examination this time." Jiang Tang said.

Fu Mo naturally had no objection.

This pet hospital's physical examination program happened to be having an event, buy one get one free, and the second physical examination qualification fell on Qiuqiu.

The results of the leg examination came out soon. The doctor who examined Toffee said: "Fortunately, no bones were injured and no skin was broken. There is no need for rabies vaccination. Just apply some medicine and bandage it. It will be okay in the past few days." Less activity and more rest."

Jiang Tang breathed a sigh of relief.

The doctor had quickly bandaged Toffee's right front paw.

The doctor who examined Qiuqiu also came over with the film and said, "No bones were injured, just a bump. It will be fine after two days of rest." Jiang Tang nodded and said, "Okay." The

doctor

said : "Is this golden retriever adopted by you after being rescued?"

"I don't know." Jiang Tang said, "This is a friend's dog. We don't know the situation."

The doctor frowned: "It has a neck There are traces of being shocked. He must have been wearing a shock collar..."

"Electric shock collar?" Jiang Tang's expression changed slightly.

"Yes." The doctor nodded, "It has been popular for some time before, saying that this method can train pets' obedience, but in fact, electric shock collars are very harmful to the animal's body." While the doctor was talking, Golden Retriever Qiuqiu was lying on the ground

. On the diagnosis and treatment bed beside him, he looked up at them with his tongue hanging out, looking very well-behaved.

In fact, Qiuqiu is very well-behaved most of the time, even making people feel lethargic. Only when he sees a lop-eared rabbit, he will show different activity than usual.

Jiang Tang could actually feel that Qiuqiu had no ill intentions when chasing the incarnation of his demonic power, and it was just as if he was joking, but the force of his attack was a little light or heavy.

But the behavior of dogs can be taught. If they are naughty and mischievous, the greater responsibility lies with their owners who fail to teach them well.

The doctor's gaze fell on Qiuqiu with a hint of pity. He gently lifted the long, thick hair on the golden retriever's neck, revealing the tightly covered skin underneath.

There is indeed a faint mark there, like a scar left after being burned.

[Electric shock collar? ? ? ]

[Damn it, Xia Qingyuan doesn't abuse Qiuqiu, does he? ! ]

[No wonder I always feel that Qiuqiu and Xia Qingyuan are not close. In my impression, dogs should not look at their owners like this.] [I am convinced

, Qiuqiu was adopted by Yuanyuan! Yuanyuan said it on Weibo! ]

[Isn't it normal for newly adopted children to be unfamiliar with them? Qiuqiu has been abused before, isn't it normal to have no relatives now? ]

[I will report all those who spread the rumors, thank you]

"The report of the physical examination will not be available for a few hours." The doctor said, "You can take the babies back first, and then the physical examination report will be sent to you separately." The doctor

and After the two of them talked about the situation of Toffee and Qiuqiu, Jiang Tang added their contact information so that they could be contacted easily if there were other situations later.

When Jiang Tang and Fu Mo returned to the cabin, Xia Qingyuan still hadn't come back.

Ye Wanwan spread her hands towards the two of them and said, "Brother Xia may be busy. Sister Zhiqing and I haven't been able to contact him." Fu Mo nodded: "It's okay, he will be back at night." Mingzhiqing came over and looked

at

Jiang The hair ball in Tang's hand asked: "How is the toffee?"

"The doctor said it's nothing serious." Jiang Tang said softly, touching the snow-white rabbit's body with his fingers, "Just rest for two days and it will be fine."

Fu Mo changed Good Shoes walked into the kitchen silently, and soon came out with washed carrots.

"Want to eat?" Fu Mo cut off a small piece of carrot and handed it over.

The lop-eared rabbit huddled in Jiang Tang's palm seemed to have smelled the smell. It turned around with its nose raised, and its pink three-petal lips accurately grasped the piece of carrot.

After Fu Mo finished feeding the toffee, he handed the remaining carrots to Jiang Tang: "Do you want to eat it?"

Jiang Tang was silent: "Eat."

Fu Mo took the rabbit from Jiang Tang's hand and looked at the TV in front of him. The sketch program was playing, but Fu Mo seemed a little absent-minded.

He touched the head of the little rabbit in his arms, as if he suddenly remembered something, his fingertips paused, and suddenly he lightly pinched the left ear of the lop-eared rabbit.

It was furry and soft, and felt exactly the same as when he touched it for the first time.

But this time Fu Mo's attention was not entirely on the lop-eared rabbit in his arms.

Jiang Tang was sitting next to him, and the distance between them was not far. Fu Mo only had to tilt his head slightly to bring the young man's appearance into view.

Therefore, Fu Mo clearly saw that when he pinched Toffee's ears, the young man next to him suddenly stopped chewing carrots, and the left earlobe turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Fu Mo's fingertips paused, and his heart moved slightly.

As if he wanted to verify something, Fu Mo stretched his fingers to the ear on the other side of the bunny in his palm.

Jiang Tang froze again, and the fingers holding the carrot tightened.

Fu Mo secretly observed him and noticed that the young man's eyes were drooping, his long eyelashes were trembling slightly, casting a thick shadow on his face, and the corners of his lips were slightly pursed, as if he was enduring something.

Fu Mo retracted his fingertips and lowered his head to look into Toffee's ignorant yet bright eyes.

After a while, the sound of the young man chewing carrots sounded in his ears again.

Fu Mo and the snow-white furball looked at each other for a moment, then their fingertips reached out again and landed on the base of one of the ears.

The rabbit seemed to be particularly sensitive here. Fu Mo didn't use much force, but the rabbit in his palm suddenly flicked. His two front paws grabbed the ears hanging on the side of the face and pulled hard twice.

At the same time, Fu Mo heard clearly that the young man next to him suddenly squeezed out a low hum from his nasal cavity.

Soften gently.

It's like scratching the apex of a person's heart.