124: The Lonely Movie King's Innocent Bunny (17)

Jiang Tang's voice was light and soft, but it seemed like a thunderbolt was dropped in Fu Mo's ear.

The physique of the rabbit demon is different from that of humans. For humans, it is an antidote, but for the rabbit demon, it may become a catalyst.

Xu felt that it was very uncomfortable. The young man whispered "Brother Mo" one after another, and couldn't help but move closer to him harder and rub against him in an orderly manner.

Even through two layers of clothes, Fu Mo could clearly feel the heat coming from the young man's body, blazing and accompanied by fine tremors.

The room gradually became filled with a dizzying temperature.

Fu Mo curled his fingers and subconsciously wanted to step forward to help, but was forcefully pulled back by his reason.

no.

Can't.

he said to himself.

When the young man said the words 'help me' to him, Fu Mo's first reaction was not rejection.

He didn't mind helping Jiang Tang. When he saw Jiang Tang feeling so uncomfortable, he even took the initiative to think about helping him.

But no.

This kind of behavior sounds like a favor, but in essence it is taking advantage of others.

Jiang Tang asked him for help because of the drugs in his body, not because of his intention. But if he did this to Jiang Tang at this time, what would be the difference between him and those scum?

Fu Mo bit the tip of his tongue hard and put a little force on Jiang Tang's shoulder: "Jiang Tang!" The

slight pain on his shoulder seemed to bring back the young man's sanity.

Jiang Tang let out a low cry of pain, and his foggy apricot eyes became a little clearer.

As if he realized what he had just said, he suddenly released his arms holding Fu Mo, pulled the quilt again, and wrapped himself tightly.

The long, snow-white and pink furry ears swayed on the side of his face as he moved, seeming to tremble slightly.

"H-I'm sorry, Brother Mo..." Jiang Tang clutched the corner of the quilt tightly, "I-I just-"

He paused, panting rapidly, as if he couldn't breathe, and his body was exposed outside the quilt. The delicate face has turned a deep red.

"You don't have to worry about me." The young man bit his lower lip hard, and a small row of teeth marks almost immediately appeared on his soft lips. "As long as this medicine is metabolized and excreted, its effects will disappear. I... can do it myself."

Fu Mo curled his fingers slightly and rolled his Adam's apple: "Okay." His voice was low and hoarse, as if he was suppressing something, "I'm going to the bathroom." After saying that, he turned around

, Walk towards the bathroom.

There was some noise behind him, and the young man seemed to loosen the tight quilt, followed by a slight sound of metal collision.

Fu Mo knew it was the sound of the belt buckle. He quickened his pace and walked to the bathroom door in a few steps, when he suddenly heard a low cry from behind him.

Fu Mo's hand was already pressed on the bathroom door, but his steps suddenly stopped.

"I can't untie it..." The young man's voice was low and trembling violently, "What should I do, Brother Mo, I, I can't untie it -"

Fu Mo's hand suddenly tightened, and the hand holding the door handle was extremely strong. , the veins on the back of the hand throbbed.

The young man behind him sobbed intermittently, mixed with uncontrollable gasping and trembling.

The slight metallic sound has not disappeared, indicating that the young man is still struggling with the belt buckle and has not succeeded.

Fu Mo closed his eyes and his Adam's apple rolled violently.

A moment later, when Jiang Tang called out his name again, Fu Mo turned around and returned to the bed.

The quilt on the young man's body has been loosened, and he is curled up on his side on the bed with his back to him. His hands are struggling hard in front of him, but his arms and even the fingers of both hands are shaking so much that he cannot do such a small movement at all. action.

In this state, even if someone helps to unbuckle the belt, the young man cannot complete the next thing independently.

As if aware of Fu Mo's approach, Jiang Tang raised her eyes, looked at him from under her trembling long eyelashes, and then quickly lowered her eyelashes.

"Brother Mo..." He pursed his lower lip, as if he wanted to say something, but after his lips moved twice, no sound came out.

Fu Mo's eyes fell on the young man's lips. The teeth marks on the other man's lower lip were a little deeper, and some of the teeth marks even oozed a little blood.

The young man's face was rosy and moist, the broken hair on both sides of his cheeks was soaked with sweat, his collar was loose, and his entire neck and the small piece of exposed chest were stained with sweat-soaked water.

When Jiang Tang let out uncontrollable sobs again, Fu Mo sat on the edge of the bed, reached out to pick up the curled up young man, and let the other person's back rest against his body.

His voice was low and hoarse, filled with unknown hotness: "I'll help you."

Jiang Tang's shoulders shrank, his head hung lightly, and he did not say whether he agreed or disagreed.

But when Fu Mo's hand reached in front of him, Jiang Tang moved his arm slightly and hung it by his side obediently, making way for Fu Mo.

"Brother Mo..." His voice was soft and hoarse, with an obvious tremor, "Sorry, I seem to have caused you trouble..." "

You don't have to apologize to me, Jiang Tang." Fu Mo sighed, feeling soft in his heart. Softly, "This is not your fault, let alone-"

He did not say the next words. Only Fu Mo himself knew that he actually did not think this was a trouble.

Fu Mo lowered his eyes lightly, and then his eyes fell on the young man leaning in front of him.

From this angle, Fu Mo couldn't see the young man's expression. He could only see the red side of his face and his long eyelashes that were trembling violently.

The two long rabbit ears poked out from the young man's messy hair, and the roots of the ears were close to Fu Mo's chin. The soft and fluffy touch was extremely strong, and it also carried the unbearable heat of the young man.

When Fu Mo breathed, some air flow blew the soft white hair, making the long ears curl up and open sensitively.

The young man in his arms hummed softly and turned his head to the side, as if trying to avoid the airflow caused by his breathing.

There was a soft click, and Fu Mo easily opened the belt buckle that the young man had been unable to undo for a long time with his fingertips.

Before taking any further action, Fu Mo whispered in Jiang Tang's ear: "Jiang Tang, is that okay?" The young man

shrank into his arms, and after a moment he made a very soft, almost nasal sound. A general 'eh'.

Fu Mo is now in his twenties. Although he has never had a boyfriend or girlfriend, this does not mean that he has not had normal physiological needs.

Mysophobia made him unable to accept the approach of others, so for many years, he could only rely on his own hands.

This made Fu Mo's skills extremely superb.

The body of the young man in his arms was shaking more and more violently, his chest was rising and falling violently, and a low, thin and soft whimper was suppressed in his throat.

As if he couldn't bear it, Jiang Tang suddenly held Fu Mo's wrist.

He still had no strength on his body. Even at this time, he still couldn't exert any strength with the hand holding the man's wrist, and could only wrap it around loosely with his fingers.

The palms of the young man's hands and even the fingertips were very hot, and the back of his fair hands seemed to be dyed a beautiful red at this moment.

Fu Mo paused slightly and felt the young man's hand exerting a little force. It didn't seem like he was trying to stop him, but more like urging him not to stop.

"Mo, Brother Mo--" Jiang Tang said dumbly, suddenly raising his head and looking at him with his red eyes and apricot eyes filled with water.

Fu Mo's breath was slightly suffocated, and his free hand suddenly raised and gently rubbed the side of the young man's sweaty face soothingly.

Jiang Tang kept his voice low and rubbed his hot face against the man's palm, showing some attachment and trust.

The tide continued to surge and sweep across, Fu Mo did not lower his head to look at the young man, his eyes kept wandering elsewhere.

Sometimes it's the soft down on the rabbit ears, sometimes it's the messy quilts next to it, and sometimes it's the heavy curtains that are hanging quietly by the window.

I don't know if he felt this position was a little uncomfortable, but the young man in his arms suddenly moved slightly.

Fu Mo was keenly aware that his leg seemed to be rubbed by something soft and tough.

His heart moved slightly, his eyes passed over the pair of furry lop ears, and he suddenly realized what they were.

Fu Mo pursed his lips, and there was a slight itch on the tips of his free fingers.

Once again, his body moved faster than his mind. When he came to his senses, the young man in his arms suddenly took a breath and said in a panicked and confused voice: "Brother Mo!" Fu Mo did not let go of his hand immediately

.

The rabbit's tail is not long, but it is extremely fluffy and soft, and feels great when held in the hand.

"Brother Mo!" Jiang Tang twisted his body, "Don't, don't touch the tail -" "

Okay." There was a faint smile in Fu Mo's eyes. After letting go of his hand, he asked softly, "You can't do it at this time. Do you want to touch your tail?"

Jiang Tang said nothing, but held his hand a little harder.

The moment the medicine was expelled from the body, the young man's body tensed up, but he did not forget to pull away the man's hand with all his strength.

But there were still traces of stars in Fu Mo's palm.

Fu Mo did not get up and leave immediately, but waited for the young man to calm down and his breathing gradually calmed down before asking in a low voice: "Are you feeling better?" Jiang Tang did not respond

.

Fu Mo looked over and found that the other party had fallen asleep.

The ends of the young man's eyes were dyed an eye-catching red, and the tooth marks on his lips had not receded for a long time. His soft brows were lightly frowned, with lingering affection and a strong look of exhaustion.

Fu Mo was silent for a moment, took out a few tissues and wiped the young man briefly, then picked him up and placed the young man on another clean bed in the room.

After Fu Mo covered Jiang Tang with the quilt, he turned and went to the bathroom.

He was also a little angry, but Fu Mo didn't intend to solve it. He just took a cold shower to calm himself down.

The 'mysophobia' that has troubled him for many years is completely vulnerable to young people.

Not only that, Fu Mo even found that such close contact could soothe and satisfy his skin hunger more than simply grabbing his wrist.

This made Fu Mo's surging emotions difficult to calm down for a long time.

The sound of water rushing in the bathroom finally stopped after a long time.

Fu Mo's clothes also had some stains on them, so he put on the clean bathrobe prepared by the hotel, opened the door and walked out.

When his eyes swept across the bed in the room, Fu Mo's eyes paused and his pupils shrank suddenly.

Just after taking a shower, the young man on the bed disappeared!

Fu Mo's heart tightened and he subconsciously shouted: "Jiang Tang?!"

No one responded, but Fu Mo saw with sharp eyes that the quilt on the clean bed moved slightly.

He quickly walked to the bed and lifted the quilt -

a palm-sized snow-white lop-eared rabbit was curled up into a small ball, sleeping peacefully on the bed.