165: The Ever-Changing NPC for Infinite Players (5)

The scene of infinite players' ever-changing NPC5 was a little embarrassing for a while.

Akashino: "..."

This night doesn't look good at all. Who else could be as lucky as RPT , and be face to face with the final boss on the first night he entered the set?!

Su Ze's voice came from behind Ming Shiye: "Tokino, why the hell don't you go in? They are going to catch up!!!" Oh, there is another one here, Ming Shiye said coldly.

He looked up at the owner of the castle behind the door and smiled, his innocent face smiling like a flower: "Sorry to disturb you, sir, good night."

After saying that, he closed the door with force with a bang.

The voices of the two people outside the door came clearly into the room.

"What kind of monsters are there in the room? Can't you even go in and take a rest? I really can't run away..." This was Su Ze's voice, so loud that it could almost penetrate the entire castle.

Ming Shiye also raised his voice: "If you want to fall in love with the big boss, I won't stop you!!!" "

Big boss? Damn it, is he the owner of the castle???" Su Ze's voice even got louder. Du said, "No, Ming Shiye, what kind of shitty luck did you have...don't tell me that the crow's mouth you used before was effective?!"

The two people's voices became farther and farther away, until they were completely inaudible.

Jiang Tang was standing behind the closed door. Not to mention moving his position, he didn't even change his standing posture.

233 whispered: [Host, they are gone. ]

[Yeah, I know. 】Jiang Tang replied, 【They will come again. ]

He recited a few numbers silently in his mind, and with a bang, the door was violently knocked open from the outside again.

The soft and bright light in the room shines on the white dress of the person outside the door, and a soft halo of light is reflected on the long and smooth black hair.

Jiang Tang raised a smile that was the same as before: "What a coincidence -" Before he could finish

his words, the door was slammed shut again with such force that the walls and floor seemed to shake three times.

Jiang Tang's tone was brisk: [Look, isn't this coming? ]

233 didn't know what to say for a moment and fell into a brief silence.

After a long time, the door was pushed open for the third time. This time, Jiang Tang didn't even have time to say a word before the door was closed again.

It wasn't until the fourth time that the person who opened the door changed from a female college student in a white dress to the strong foreign adventurer.

Jiang Tang looked at him and then at 'Jingjing' standing behind him, and said with a friendly smile: "Do you need to come in and have a rest and have a cup of tea? The castle is not safe after the curfew!" Su Ze and he looked at each other

. Seconds later, his pupils were shaking and he was about to cry without tears. He even forgot to close the door, pulled Akashi Ye beside him, turned around and ran away.

"Fuck, fuck, a ghost is breaking the wall! This is it!!!" Su Ze screamed, "Why is the owner of this castle still haunting me?"

Mingshi was dragged away by him. Nogami was deep in thought, but did not show any signs of panic. He even glanced behind him during his escape.

Across the army of armored statues that were chasing them frantically, Akira Shiye saw the figure of the owner of the castle.

The dim light in the corridor contrasts sharply with the soft and bright light in the room. The owner of the castle standing under the soft light has a slender figure and an elegant and handsome face as if carefully carved by Nuwa. There is no fault in it.

As if aware of Akira Shiye's glance back, the noble young man raised his arm and swayed it slightly from side to side twice. His almost perfect light-colored lips opened and closed twice under the soft light, as if they were speaking. Saying hello to him was like saying goodbye.

It wasn't until the wall at the corner of the corridor blocked his view that Ming Shiye turned his head and withdrew his gaze from behind.

The two walked quickly, and finally managed to return to their room before the army of armored statues behind them caught up with them.

After the door opened this time, the two of them did not see the familiar slender figure again.

Su Ze breathed a sigh of relief without even breathing: "What's going on? Why do we obviously open the doors to different rooms, but behind the door is always the castle owner's room? Are the doors of all rooms connected? His room?"

"Probably not." Ming Shiye said, "It should just be that the doors we opened lead to his room." Su Ze let out a sigh, and then reacted belatedly: "

He Deliberately? Where can he control every door leading to?"

Ming Shiye gave him a 'what if' look: "Of course, this is just a guess. Is this the case? We will know after meeting the others tomorrow. Got it."

The two of them ran for a long time, and no matter how strong their physical strength was, they would fall down from exhaustion, and they were no exception, so they didn't bother anymore and slept until dawn.

When the bell rang to lift the curfew, the storm outside the castle still did not stop, and the sky was as dark and gloomy as the day before.

There was still an hour and a half before the breakfast time specified by the castle. After Ming Shiye gathered his thoughts in the room, he took Su Ze out of the room.

On the way to the restaurant, Akashiye tried pushing the other doors in the corridor. As expected, these doors were locked again during the day.

I don't know what is in these rooms, Ming Shizhi said, but no matter what is in it, it won't be more shocking than the big boss standing there when the door opens, right?

Thinking of this, the noble and handsome face of the owner of the castle jumped out of the depths of his mind.

Ming Shiye lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes drooped slightly and his beautiful eyebrows were lightly frowned. His elegant and clear face seemed to be covered with a touch of sadness.

Then I heard the familiar voice coming from the front: "Miss Jingjing is so worried, but you didn't have a good rest after returning to the room last night?" Su Ze behind Ming Shiye was startled, and his eyes that were still a little sleepy suddenly brightened up and he woke up

. come over.

A smile immediately appeared on Ming Shiye's lips: "Mr. Sir, I'm worried. It's not that I haven't had a good rest, I'm just a little hungry." "Breakfast time will be here soon." Jiang Tang smiled at him, "The encounter last

night I was very surprised, but it's a pity that the lady left too quickly and I couldn't say a few more words to the lady."

Su Ze: "..."

Su Ze glanced at the back of his little friend with almost horror.

Ming Shiye raised his eyebrows very slightly, and just as he was about to say something, the owner of the castle in front of him spoke before him: "I'm looking forward to meeting you tonight." The owner of the castle stepped forward and spoke slightly

. He leaned forward and raised Ming Shiye's right hand, and placed a soft, touch-and-leave kiss on the back of the other person's hand.

It seems to be just a hand kiss that represents etiquette, but it appears at such a time and place, no matter how you look at it, it seems to have a deeper meaning.

Not only Su Ze, but also several other players who had just arrived at the restaurant, their eyes widened in shock after seeing this.

The doctor looked at Jiang Tang and then at Ming Shiye, thinking of what he said yesterday that he was "not close to women", with a look of doubt on his face.

The painter and the writer looked at each other and wanted to say something, but the servants had already arrived at the dining room with breakfast, so they could only hold back temporarily.

The servant put down his breakfast in front of everyone and left.

Jiang Tang was still sitting in the main seat, looking at the faces of the five people in the audience, and noticed that except for Ming Shiye and Su Ze, the other three people all had black eyes and looked tired.

One look and you can tell everyone had a great night last night.

Jiang Tang asked appropriately: "But the bed in the room is uncomfortable to sleep on? No one has had any rest, okay?" Except for the '

heteronor' Akashi Ye, no one dared to admit that they had broken the curfew openly.

The writer said: "No, no, no, the bed is very comfortable. I just... recognize the bed. It's not my own bed so I can't sleep." The painter also nodded in agreement: "That's right, recognize the bed." Jiang Tang looked to the

side

. The doctor's eyes fell on the other person's face, which was somewhat similar to Qi Siyan's.

"Doctor, are you also recognizing the bed?" Jiang Tang said in a confused tone, "But haven't you ever had this phenomenon before?" The doctor's expression froze, and just as a thunder struck outside, the loud booming sound was like an explosion

. The scalp exploded.

"No, I don't recognize the bed." The doctor quickly explained, "It's just that the wind and rain outside are too strong and annoying." The owner of the castle said oh, and the eyes that fell on him seemed to have some deep meaning, which made the doctor

unknowingly Breaking into a cold sweat again.

After a long time, Jiang Tang withdrew his gaze and started eating breakfast.

The owner of the castle stopped talking, and no one took the initiative to speak. There were only subtle sounds of eating and chewing in the restaurant.

After everyone had finished eating, Jiang Tang spoke again: "The heavy rain has not stopped yet. Until the rain stops, everyone can stay here with peace of mind." The female college student in a white dress smiled at Jiang Tang: "

Mr. That's so kind."

Jiang Tang gave him a gentle look, then looked at the doctor and said, "As before, come to my room at nine o'clock."

The doctor responded quickly.

After the owner of the castle left, the atmosphere in the restaurant finally relaxed a little.

The writer was the first to break the silence: "Everyone should have passed the curfew last night, right?"

The painter nodded and suggested: "Let's exchange information about each other?"

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a harsh stab in the restaurant. The doctor stood up from his seat, turned around and walked out of the restaurant. He seemed to have no intention of joining the conversation between them.

The writer and painter frowned, but had no intention of staying.

Akishino said softly: "Don't worry about him, let's do it."

The writer and the painter quickly finished describing their experiences last night. Their experiences were very similar. They both went out a long time after curfew and saw the wall. With dense eyes, they also encountered an army of armors chasing them.

The two did not want to have a head-on confrontation on the first night, so they tried to open the door of the room they were passing by. Unexpectedly, after entering the room, they faced an even more terrifying existence.

The writer had lingering fears: "There was a monster in the room I entered. The monster and I can only live together. If I hadn't had a trump card... Tsk, I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to see me today." The painter also said happily: "I'll

go My room is not a room at all, but a maze. I must find the exit before the curfew ends, otherwise the maze will be closed forever and I will never be able to get out." The two looked at each other and saw fear in each other's eyes

. Then they looked at Ming Shiye and Su Ze together.

Akishino said: "'John' and I acted together last night. When we were chased by the armored army, the first door we opened was the owner's room of the castle, and we met him directly." Painter and

writer At the same time, he took a breath of air: "It's really bad luck to bump into the big boss on the first night." "

Yes." Akashiye sighed sadly, "It's really bad luck."

Su Ze: "..."

If you are not so excited that your eyes are shining now, this sentence may still be a little bit convincing.