163: The Ever-Changing NPC for Infinite Players (3)

As soon as the female college student finished speaking, a sound of inhalation sounded in the restaurant.

The sound was very soft and short. It was obvious that the owner of the sound couldn't hold it back and made it accidentally.

Jiang Tang heard it, and it was that 'John's' voice.

Jiang Tang was silent for a moment, during which she 'Jingjing' kept looking at him. Her exceptionally beautiful eyes, even without makeup, looked at him unblinkingly, with an undisguised desire for knowledge in her bright black eyes.

It was like he was really just curious about this question.

233 Jiang Tang exclaimed in his mind: [She is so courageous. 】

After a while, Jiang Tang nodded slightly and said, "Yes."

After hearing this, the female college student smiled sweetly and said in a sweet and soft voice: "Thank you sir for your answer. I have no other questions for the time being."

A very low voice came from the opposite side of her. The soft sneer was the doctor using special props to transmit the message: "I would like to remind you that the owner of this castle has never been close to women." 'Jingjing' thought for a while and asked: "If he is not close to women, then he is close to women.

" Are you a man?"

She said and looked at 'John' beside her, her eyes scanning around the other man's tall, strong and powerful body, her expression thoughtful.

The foreign friend's body froze, and all he could think about was, 'Why did I find myself such a weird companion?'

The doctor opposite almost laughed angrily at Jingjing's brain circuit, and sneered again. His lips opened and closed silently and squirmed twice. Without even thinking about it, he knew it was a bad word to slander the female college student, and he didn't speak again after that.

However, when he turned his head, he suddenly noticed a slightly cold gaze coming from above.

The doctor followed his gaze and broke into a cold sweat.

The owner of the castle looked at him at some point. He looked very dignified with a smile on his face, but there was an eerie feeling that made people shudder.

The doctor swallowed, wondering if he had overheard the conversation just now?

But he quickly rejected this speculation. If he was really heard, the person who should be looked at like this should be the female college student who was trying to serve others with sex without knowing what was good.

Fortunately, the owner of the castle quickly looked away, as if he was looking at him unintentionally.

The restaurant door was pushed open from the outside, and the servant stepped forward and whispered a few words in Jiang Tang's ear before leaving.

Jiang Tang tapped the table twice with his fingers. After everyone looked at him, he said: "Unfortunate news, the heavy rain may continue for three to five days. During this period, the mountain roads will be slippery. For safety reasons, I suggest everyone not to leave the castle easily."

The five people nodded. Horror movies are basically the same situation, and everyone has long been accustomed to it.

"The signal receiver in the castle was destroyed by the heavy rain. In order to prevent everyone from being bored, I can provide you with some entertainment." Jiang Tang added, "In Mr. Painter's room, I have asked the servant to send easels and paints. Miss Writer In the room are many of my treasured books, doctor..."

He smiled at the doctor below and said softly: "The doctor's room is still the same as before, okay?" How dare the doctor disagree and nodded repeatedly, waiting for the

future After the castle master looked away, he raised his hand to wipe away the thin sweat on his forehead.

"As for you two..." Jiang Tang looked at 'John' and 'Jingjing', and paused slightly, with a little confusion in his voice, "Forgive me for not being able to think of what to prepare for you. You can stay here Ask for what you need, and I will ask the servants to prepare it for you."

'John' said quickly: "We don't need anything, thank you sir for your kindness."

"That's right." The female college student glanced at the people around her and hugged him She leaned her arm against him and smiled shyly and happily, "It's enough for us to have each other, we don't need anything else."

The restaurant fell into unspeakable silence for a while.

After a moment, Jiang Tang nodded and said, "Okay, I understand."

233 whispered in his mind: [Host, I think this adventurer can be eliminated. 】

Jiang Tang asked: 【What did you see? ]

[According to past experience, the mission targets are all single and will not leave the single state until you, the host, appear. ] 233 analyzed, [But this adventurer is obviously obsessed with the beauty of the female college student, so I think he is unlikely to be the target of this mission. ]

Jiang Tang was silent for a moment, not knowing how to evaluate 233's brain circuit.

However, as a system, 233, it is not easy to learn to analyze human emotions, and it is indeed not possible to have higher requirements for it.

233 seemed to be very satisfied with its analysis. Seeing that Jiang Tang remained silent, it said again: [Host, do you think this is the case? Jiang

Tang couldn't bear to spoil its interest, so he said: "It makes sense." ]

The tone of the 'praised' 233 sounded lighter: [Now we have excluded the two female players and the adventurers, leaving only the painter and the doctor! ]

Jiang Tang was noncommittal and just said: [Well, each person's specific situation will still have to be known after further observation. ]

233 agreed with this.

After the dinner, Jiang Tang didn't stay with anyone. He only told them to remember to abide by the rules of the castle, and then left the restaurant first.

The figure of the owner of the castle soon disappeared at the end of the corridor.

The expressions of everyone in the restaurant relaxed in unison. The doctor picked up the medical box at his feet and was about to leave, but was stopped by the painter.

"Where are you going?" the painter asked him, "Why don't you stay and analyze the situation on the set together?"

The doctor sneered: "You have to analyze it yourself, don't bother me."

This was obviously a lone ranger, and upon seeing this, the painter stopped talking. Force him to stay and let him leave alone.

The female college student flipped her hair and spoke before the painter: "There is still more than an hour of curfew, and before that I plan to stroll around the castle. Time is running out, so John and I are leaving first," she said

. After that, he took the tall foreign man and left, leaving the painter and the writer looking at each other in the restaurant.

On the other side, Jiang Tang, who left the restaurant, returned to the castle owner's room.

Although this is just a bedroom, it is more like a large suite. There are three rooms in total except the bathroom, one with a luxurious bed, a cloakroom with a wardrobe, and a study-like room.

Jiang Tang found a mirror on the table in the study room. He sat behind the desk, stretched out his long white fingertips and lightly touched the mirror, and the scene in the castle appeared on the smooth mirror.

The figure of the female college student and adventurer suddenly appeared in the mirror.

233 was a little confused: [Host, why are you observing them? Don't you see what the doctors and painters are doing? ]

[Take your time, don't rush. 】Jiang Tang said, 【The doctor should have gone back to the room. The scene in the room cannot be seen through the mirror. As for the painter... he should still be with the writer now. If someone else is around, he can't see anything. ]

233 said oh, still not quite understanding his host's brain circuit, but said nothing more.

The female college student in the mirror walks leisurely and her posture is as casual as if she is not on a horror set, but in Dimoni's castle.

In contrast, the adventurer who was half a step behind her kept his body tense and looked at his surroundings warily.

The female college student quickly found the first door. She raised her eyes and glanced at the house number. After thinking for less than a second, she stretched out her hand.

The adventurer's expression changed, and he was about to reach out to stop him, but the female college student moved faster than him and turned the door handle.

"Sure enough." The female college student said softly, "The door is locked."

The adventurer breathed a sigh of relief and complained: "You are too reckless, if there is something inside..."

"Don't worry, I have a sense of discretion." Female The college student smiled at him, suddenly patted the other person's arm coquettishly, and said with a smile, "Oh, John, are you worried about me?" The adventurer rolled his eyes, raised his hand and rubbed his arm, all over his body

. Trembling up and down.

The layout of the castle is very strange. The first floor leads to the second floor, the second floor leads to the third floor, and other stairs are not in the same place. Even the layout of the corridors and rooms has no rules and is quite arbitrary.

The two of them walked around the castle for a long time, but they couldn't finish the entire second floor.

Seeing that the time was about to reach the curfew, the female college student said: "Let's go back to the room."

The adventurer was a little surprised: "I thought you planned to ignore the curfew."

"On the first night, you should be more restrained. ." The female college student said, "And... I always feel a little strange."

Adventurer: "Weird?"

The female college student snorted lightly, and her delicate eyebrows frowned slightly: "I always feel like someone is watching us. "

Outside the mirror, Jiang Tang raised his eyebrows slightly. Is he so sharp?

The two figures in the mirror soon returned to their room, and the mirror, which had been slightly dim just now, suddenly became brighter, reflecting the light above Jiang Tang's head.

The mirror cannot peek into the room.

Jiang Tang sighed softly in his heart. What the 'pure female college student' said in the restaurant just now almost made him think that she would raid his room tonight.

Jiang Tang felt a little pity that he was still a little too restrained.

The curfew was not far away. I stood up and left the castle owner's room. The moment I pushed the door open, the corridor outside the door changed rapidly, changing in just the blink of an eye.

Opposite is 'John' and 'Jingjing''s room.

Jiang Tang stepped out slowly, and the door closed behind him with a click. After a moment of distortion, it disappeared and turned back into a flat wall.

233 glanced at the house number opposite: [Adventurer's room? Host, are you still doubting him? ]

Jiang Tang responded casually: [Yeah. 】

Seeing him standing motionless at the door, 233 couldn't help but ask: "Is the host planning to listen to them?" 】

Jiang Tang twitched the corner of his mouth slightly and was about to speak when the door in front of him was suddenly opened from the inside.

Jiang Tang and 'John' looked at each other.

The next second, the strong adventurer almost jumped up from the ground and quickly hid behind another person in the room.

Now Jiang Tang and 'Jingjing' looked at each other in confusion.

The three of them were silent for a moment, and Jiang Tang spoke softly: "You still need to keep your eyes open when looking for a partner. You can't just look at appearance, but also whether the other person can give you a sense of security. Do you think so?" "It doesn't matter." The female college student shook her head

. Shaking his head, "It's enough for me to give him a sense of security."

Jiang Tang's heart skipped a beat, and he subconsciously felt that the other party might be going to say something shocking again.

Sure enough, the female college student spoke again: "Do you know the fourth love?"

Jiang Tang's eyebrows twitched.

The female college student put her arms around the broad shoulders of her foreign friend and gave Jiang Tang a sweet smile: "That's us."