145: Dual Personality vs Double-Face Siren (13)

...Xu Zhimo?

Hearing this name, Xu Qinglang's thoughts froze for a moment. Did Jiang Tang...think of him as Xu Zhimo?

Xu Qinglang's heart sank slightly, and the dense and uncomfortable emotions emerged again.

Could it be that every night he slept before, whether he noticed it or not, Xu Zhimo would show up at night and have a private meeting with Jiang Tang like this?

Xu Qinglang stopped his thoughts, and the hands hanging down by his side, hidden in the quilt, could not help but curl up a little tighter.

Seemingly seeing that Xu Qinglang still hadn't opened his eyes for a long time, Jiang Tang lowered his voice: "Why didn't you open your eyes when you woke up? Do you want to regret what you said before?" Xu Qinglang's heart moved slightly and he slowly opened his eyes: "Repent?

"

The young man's arms were supported by his side, a faint gilt light flashed in his black eyes, his soft lips were slightly pursed, and the corners of his lips were curved in a mocking way.

"Human beings are indeed like this." Jiang Tang snorted and said, "Cunning, cold-blooded, and reneging on one's word." He lowered his eyes and looked at the

young man below him, as if he was disappointed and bored. He held up his arms and prepared to pull them apart. the distance between.

Xu Qinglang grabbed his arm suddenly and said in a hoarse voice: "Who said I would regret it?"

He did not refute and explain that he was not Xu Zhimo, but accepted the identity.

Xu Qinglang's eyes darkened.

If Xu Zhimo refused to tell him, he would find out for himself and see what they were hiding from him.

The young man on his body didn't seem to recognize that the personality that had awakened at this moment was not Xu Zhimo but Xu Qinglang.

After being pulled by the man, Jiang Tang was about to get up and leave, and then asked with a little surprise: "You don't regret it?" Xu Qinglang raised his chin slightly: "I promised you, of course I won't regret it." Jiang Tang

sighed

. Her eyes met his, and the gilded color in her black eyes seemed to become a little brighter. After a moment, he looked away and hummed: "You are a little different from other humans."

Xu Qinglang asked him: "How are you different?"

The young man on his body did not speak anymore, lowered his head, opened his soft lips, and took a sip Biting his lip.

Xu Qinglang was startled, and his body subconsciously wanted to avoid this sudden action that was more like biting than a kiss, but his reason suppressed his body's subconscious action in time, and the young man did not notice anything strange.

Jiang Tang did not stop his efforts, this bite directly left several teeth marks on Xu Qinglang's lips. He opened his mouth slightly, his soft lips slightly opened, and the tip of his tongue gently traced the place where he had bitten the marks. Then he pushed away his lips and teeth and probed deeper, causing a turmoil in Xu Qinglang's lips.

Afraid of being discovered to be Xu Zhimo, Xu Qinglang didn't dare to move. He could only clasp his hands and passively endure everything the young man did to him.

I couldn't tell whether I was more shocked or more angry. But this anger was not directed at Jiang Tang, but at Xu Zhimo.

The next moment, Xu Qinglang noticed something was wrong.

The spiritual power in his body seemed to feel some kind of call, flowing from his body into the other's body along the place where he and the young man were touching.

This was not a simple kiss, it was more like... it was more like absorbing the spiritual energy from his body through this method.

Xu Qinglang felt slightly relieved, at least he was not deceived by Xu Zhimo. But the tone only relaxed halfway before he raised it again.

Before this time, Xu Qinglang had never seen a real Siren before, but he had also heard rumors about him.

According to legend, the Siren is the master of the sea monsters. No matter how powerful the sea monster is, they will not be stupid enough to attack the Sirens.

The most powerful thing about Siren is not his physical body, but his mental power.

Xu Qinglang's chest felt tight, and it was almost unimaginable what happened to Siren during the year when he disappeared, which actually made him have to use other people's spiritual power in this way to nourish and repair his own strength.

Thinking of this, Xu Qinglang let go of his control over his mental power.

The title of the most mentally powerful human being is not for nothing. Xu Qinglang's mental power has far exceeded what his body can bear. This is why he often feels headaches, and the pain has even gotten worse over the years.

He could even surmise that the moment he couldn't bear the headache anymore, that would probably be the day he died from the backlash of his mental power.

It seemed that his guess was correct, Xu Qinglang thought to himself. When he slept with Jiang Tang during this period, he often woke up and found that his headache symptoms were relieved, and it was because of Jiang Tang.

It was Jiang Tang who secretly absorbed the mental power from his body, thereby reducing the pressure of the mental power on his body.

Xu Qinglang's eyes dimmed slightly.

He suddenly realized that there were so many people and alien species in the world, but Jiang Tang chose him... Could it be because he fell in love with the huge spiritual power in his body?

Xu Qinglang could not get the answer from Jiang Tang for the time being, but his intuition told him that this guess was probably correct.

The young man's absorption of spiritual power has not stopped. Even because Xu Qinglang let go of his control, the spiritual power flowing between the two people's lips became even larger.

While his mental power was shifting, Xu Qinglang heard several low and soft sounds coming from the young man's throat, like humming and gasping, which made his heart itch.

He opened his eyes and saw that the eyes of the young man who lowered his head to kiss him were slightly closed. The gilded color in his eyes became more and more dazzling. The black eyes turned into sea blue at some point, exactly the same as what he had seen in the sea before.

After an unknown amount of time, Jiang Tang finally let go of Xu Qinglang.

The replenishment of a large amount of mental energy made him feel extremely satisfied, and the side of his pale face was stained with an intoxicating blush.

Xu Qinglang raised his eyes to look at him, and then his eyes paused.

Between the young man's soft long hair, a pair of silver-blue ear fins poked out at some point, trembling slightly in the hair, which was particularly eye-catching.

As if aware of his gaze, Jiang Tang suddenly raised a hand and covered one of the trembling ear fins.

"Don't touch it again." His voice was cold and he sneered, "If you dare to touch it again..."

Jiang Tang didn't finish his words, but Xu Qinglang heard some threats in his tone.

Xu Zhimo actually touched his ear fin.

He looked away, curled his fingertips on his side, and said nothing.

Jiang Tang was very satisfied with the silence of the man under him. He licked the corners of his lips, and the Adam's apple on his slender neck moved slightly. The hands pressing on the man's chest tightened slightly, and he pinched the clothes on the man's chest to make several lines of different shades. folds.

Xu Qinglang didn't know what he was thinking or what he was going to do next. He could only lie on the bed in silence to avoid saying the wrong thing and revealing his secret.

After a moment, he heard the young man beside him suddenly say: "Xu Zhimo."

Xu Qinglang raised his eyes lightly and looked into those beautiful siren eyes: "What's the matter?" "If you say so,

what you said before will count. If so..." Jiang Tang's voice paused slightly, "No matter how much spiritual power I want to get from you, you will not refuse, right?" ...It turns out that this was their previous 'agreement', and it was not too much

. Outrageous things.

Xu Qinglang thought this, and then nodded slightly and said: "Of course, I will not go back on what I promised you." As soon as he said this, he saw the young man's eyes brighter

.

"In that case, can you accept it no matter what method I use to obtain spiritual power from you?" Jiang Tang asked.

Xu Qinglang raised his eyebrows slightly, but did not respond immediately. Instead, he imitated Xu Zhimo's usual attitude and tone and said, "It depends on what method you use." "Don't worry, it will never hurt you

. "Jiang Tang chuckled, "People with strong mental power like you are too rare in the world. If I hurt you, I would find someone else, but I don't think anyone else can be as generous as you." Xu Qinglang's lips curled up

. He hooked up and said with a chuckle: "You can't find anyone else in this world besides me who can let you absorb spiritual power like this." Jiang Tang almost immediately retorted him and said: "Who said that, Xu Qing

Lang will definitely be more generous than you."

Xu Qinglang was stunned for a moment, with some complicated emotions in his heart. He was surprised by the young man's trust in him, and at the same time felt... happy because of such trust.

He lowered his eyes to prevent the other party from seeing anything in his eyes.

Then Xu Qinglang snorted and said, "I am the one who agreed to you, and he didn't know anything about it. How did you know that if he knew your true identity, he would agree to provide you with spiritual power?" These words seemed to frighten Jiang

. Tang was stopped by the question.

His expression froze for a moment, as if he was thinking about the reason, but after a while he said: "Knowing means knowing, Xu Qinglang will definitely do it, he is much cuter than you." Xu Qinglang's eyes became softer, but his face was dull

. A little displeasure emerged, and he stopped talking angrily.

Jiang Tang asked: "So, do you agree to what I just said or not?"

Xu Qinglang didn't say anything, and just gave him a look, looking like he was still angry.

Jiang Tang raised his eyebrows and said, "If you don't refuse, I will treat you as agreeing." After saying that, he suddenly sat up straight, took back the hands that were originally supporting Xu Qinglang's side, and dropped them on the hem of his clothes

.

He was still wearing Xu Qinglang's clothes and pants. The top was wide and loose, and the hem almost covered his entire buttocks.

Jiang Tang crossed his hands to hold the hem of his clothes and raised his arms upward, as if he was ready to take off his clothes.

His movements were very fast, and Xu Qinglang was only stunned for a moment before Jiang Tang had already pulled the hem of his clothes over his head, and his slim and flexible waist and large white chest broke into Xu Qinglang's sight.

Xu Qinglang took a breath, sat up suddenly, grabbed Jiang Tang's wrist with one hand, and pulled the hem of the other person's clothes that was pulled up with the other hand, and pulled the hem back to its original position with a swipe.

The young man seemed to be startled by his actions. His hands were still crossed in the same posture as before. A trace of confusion appeared on his delicate face. The pair of silver ear fins trembled violently twice because of this, and he pressed back slightly. .

Xu Qinglang pulled down his raised hands and said in a low, frightened and angry voice: "What are you doing?!"