33: My Roommate is a Succubus (3)

There was an unspeakable silence in the corridor.

As soon as the words came out of his mouth, Cheng Zhou realized something was wrong. He looked away awkwardly: "Uh, sorry, I was talking out of my mind."

"It doesn't matter." Jiang Tang shook his head, his tone was very helpless, "After all, last night..."

Cheng Zhou glanced at the young man again. The young man's face looked even redder. In contrast, the lips that looked very red last night were now dry and pale.

"Are you sick?" Cheng Zhou frowned slightly, "Is it because... of what happened last night?"

"It has something to do with it." Jiang Tang agreed, "But it's not serious, just a slight fever."

Cheng Zhou lowered his eyes and looked at him.

The boy is actually not short, he is nearly 1.8 meters tall, but this height is completely insufficient in front of him.

From Cheng Zhou's perspective, the boy looked thinner, even a little petite.

The young man's expression was calm, but there was a hint of weakness and fatigue in his brows and eyes. He was swaying slightly just standing, as if he would lose his balance and fall down in the next second.

The boy's body... doesn't seem to be in good shape.

Jiang Tang smiled lightly at him: "I haven't asked you what your name is yet. My name is Jiang Tang."

"Cheng Zhou." Cheng Zhou said, "I know your name is Jiang Tang."

The name "Ginger Candy" is really easy to remember.

At least Cheng Zhou has never forgotten it after hearing it once.

"Cheng Zhou." Jiang Tang repeated in a low voice, as if to deepen the impression of his name, "What I mentioned just now...can I trouble you to think about it again?"

Cheng Zhou did not refuse directly: "Can I ask why you want to move out of your original dormitory?"

"It's my personal reasons. I'm gay." Jiang Tang hesitated, but did not hide it. "My sexual orientation... makes me unsuitable to live in the same room with other boys. This is not good for them."

Cheng Zhou was startled for a moment, and then frowned: "Are you being squeezed out? They violently assaulted you in the dormitory?"

"No, no." Jiang Tang waved his hands repeatedly, "It's just a simple inconvenience. It's best to avoid suspicion. The double dormitory is an independent room, which is more suitable for me."

Cheng Zhou's frown relaxed.

Although he doesn't like homosexuals, that doesn't mean he's prejudiced against this group.

Dislike is just his personal emotional bias. He will not bring these emotions to others, let alone do any irrational behavior because of it.

To be honest, after these few brief interactions, Cheng Zhou quite liked the young man in front of him.

Being humble, gentle and polite, and doing things in a moderate manner is a temperament that is easy to get along with.

If it is this person, it should not have much impact on his life if he does not live in the same room.

Cheng Zhou fell into thinking.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Jiang Tang sighed lightly and said, "It's okay if you don't agree. I will think of other ways. You don't have to force yourself."