102: Buddha's Little Green Snake (15)

With a 'squeak', the door was pushed open from the outside.

The young man walked into the bedroom with the moist heat in the bath. His damp white shirt hung loosely on his body. The belt around his waist seemed to be untied. His white chest revealed a large area of ​​charming crimson color. Just so openly exposed.

Seeing the person sitting next to the bed, the snake demon let out a surprised sound, with a hoarse tone in his voice that made people imagine: "Guwang? Are you back so soon?" Guwang should have already responded to this question

. The demon is accustomed to not dressing properly, but now for some unknown reason, he dare not sweep his spiritual vision towards the place where the young man is.

"Why, can't the poor monk come back so soon?" The Buddha in white said calmly, but did not forget to remind him, "Put on your clothes." Jiang Tang casually tugged at his lapels, and slightly narrowed his seductive peach eyes

. : "Wu Nian Buddha, are you in a bad mood?"

He walked slowly towards the bed, and the rich and sweet fragrance of flowers almost hit his face, making all his thoughts clear for a moment.

Before Gu Wu could open his mouth, the snake demon's footsteps suddenly stopped.

As if he saw the book that was still placed on the bed, his peach eyes widened: "Is it possible that you... read this book?" The Buddha, who was sitting beside the bed, raised his chin slightly

. and didn't speak.

But by acting like this, he had obviously informed Jiang Tang of his answer.

"I didn't know that Buddha actually had the hobby of flipping through other people's books at will." Jiang Tang chuckled. His voice sounded very brisk, but if you listened carefully, you could hear a hint of nervousness hidden in it.

"What do you think of this book?" The snake demon smiled brightly at the white-clothed Buddha, "Can it be called a good sentence?"

So Wan counted his breaths in silence and said in a deep voice: "Jiang Tang." There was a hint of warning in his tone.

Jiang Tang stopped talking immediately, and the corners of his raised eyes and eyebrows drooped.

After a moment, he cautiously asked: "Do you...know everything?"

"Yes." Guwan said softly: "Are you happy to play with a poor monk like this?"

His tone was calm, without any hint of anything. The emotion made the tall young man shrink his neck almost immediately.

It was obvious that he was sitting while the young man stood, but this situation made the young man standing in front of him appear to be particularly weak and helpless.

Jiang Tang remained silent for a longer time this time, so long that Gu Wang almost thought that the snake demon was reflecting on his mistakes.

But I heard the snake demon say timidly: "This, you can't blame me, can you? I have obviously asked you many times whether you really want to give me Mr. Jiao as a birthday gift..." Therefore, his eyebrows skipped a beat

.

He actually blamed him in turn!

Seeing this, Wuli didn't say anything. The young man seemed to have gained confidence and his voice was slightly louder: "Look, you are the one who offered to give Mr. Jiao a gift, and you are also the one who asked me which piece of jade I want to use. Even Ask me how thick and long I want someone to be-huh?!"

A white light flashed, and he immediately silenced the snake demon who was getting more and more outrageous.

Jiang Tang raised his hand and touched his throat, his eyes widened with disbelief on his face, and his pair of clear yellow snake eyes seemed to say, 'If you can't speak up, why should you be banned? You can't afford it'.

Fortunately, Guwang just wanted to interrupt his words, not really to block his mouth. The silence spell only lasted for a few breaths and then dissipated.

"What do you mean, does this matter belong to the poor monk from beginning to end?" Guliang's tone was still calm, but a little more serious than before, "You have completely excused yourself." The young man whispered:

" That's what it is."

Guwu said: "Ha."

It was a cold snort that seemed cold and thorny.

Seeing that his face was getting worse and worse, Jiang Tang hurriedly said: "Guwang, you promised me that you wouldn't hit me!" "The

poor monk did promise." Guwang nodded lightly, "The poor monk won't hit me!" You."

"Then how about letting this matter go?" The snake demon turned his eyes and raised the familiar flirtatious smile on his face again, "Look, you haven't lost anything, I won't accept it either. When it comes to the satisfactory birthday gift, this matter is not a bad thing, is it?"

So he repeated in a low voice: "It's not a bad thing?"

"Of course not." Jiang Tang said firmly, and then seemed to think of something. What did he mean? His face changed slightly, "Wu Nian Buddha, you can't go back on your word and take that birthday gift back, right?" Guwang's voice was condensed, "Do you still want to keep it?" "You gave it to me, it's

mine

. There's no point in sending it out and then taking it back again!" The young man was shocked and said nervously, "What's more, I've already eaten it! I don't think I have any use for Mr. Jiao, so why don't I just go back? Is it really a waste?"

So Wu took a breath, and the nameless fire in his heart that had been suppressed forcibly surged up again.

"Jiang Tang!" The Buddha in white sternly said, his white face stained with a hint of crimson. He sighed heavily, raised his hand and pointed to the door, "Get out!" "...Get out?" Jiang Tang's eyes suddenly widened, "

You Are you trying to drive me away?"

"Yes." Guwang said coldly, "Without the poor monk's permission, you are not allowed to enter the room tonight."

Jiang Tang: "...Are you serious?"

Guwang: "You think the poor monk Are the monks joking?"

Seeing that this man didn't seem to be lying, Jiang Tang's lips dropped and he whispered: "Just leave, it's not like I haven't slept outside before!" He sniffed, and his tone was pitiful

. He said: "It's pitiful that I abandoned everything, came to Tianchanmen alone, and ended up sleeping in the open on a snowy night... It's so pitiful!" So he was unmoved

.

"People's hearts are indeed fickle. They told me before that as long as I am happy, it will be fine, but it turns out they are all liars..."

So he moved his fingertips lightly.

"It's so cold outside. I haven't even found the demon pill yet, and I don't know if I can survive this long cold night..." A whistle of wind sounded outside the window. The window of the bedroom was not closed tightly, and it was freezing

. When the strong wind blows, it leaves a biting chill on the window eaves.

So take a deep breath.

Just when Jiang Tang opened the door and was about to step out, the voice of the Buddha in white sounded from behind: "Come back." Jiang Tang paused, but did not turn around, and said in a sad tone: "You called

me If I leave, I will leave. Do I have to come back if you ask me to come back? Guwu, what am I in your eyes? A plaything that comes and goes when you call it?" Guwu: "..." His

voice

He softened and said, "Come back and sleep, it's still snowing outside."

Jiang Tang still didn't move.

So Wu pursed his lips slightly and sighed, "Let's let this matter go. There won't be a second time." The snake demon in a thin white shirt just closed the door and turned around. There was no trace of sadness on his white face, and the corners of his lips

even With a cunning arc that seems to be successful.

Gu Wang let out another sigh, feeling mixed emotions in his chest, but he didn't say anything else.

The white-robed snake demon slowly walked to the bedside, and in the blink of an eye it transformed into a small green snake, and skillfully wrapped around the raised wrist of the white-robed Buddha.

"There won't be a second chance." The little green snake hissed and spat out the snake message, "The horn Mr. Fozi gave you can be used for a long time, and that one is enough."

As soon as Guwang's fingertips landed on the little snake's slightly cold head, he paused: "Don't mention that...that thing again."

"Mr. Jiao..." The little green snake took the initiative to rub against Guwang. He raised his finger and asked, "You won't take it back, will you?"

So Wang didn't speak, and his drooping mandible tightened slightly.

The little green snake tightened its tail and said softly: "Okay, then I won't mention it."

It was getting late, so he extinguished the candles in the room: "You can rest."

He said, posing as usual Out of the meditation posture.

But he heard the little snake on his wrist suddenly say: "Speaking of which, Guwang, is there a weasel in this Buddha's house?" Guwang was puzzled: "What weasel?" "

Or

some other small beast?" Jiang Tang's voice sounded slightly muffled, "I was playing in the bath just now... while I was bathing, I heard some noise." The little green snake twisted its soft body and swept the tip of its thin and cool tail

. The back of the wrong hand.

"It sounded like the sound of some small animal stepping on a dead branch." He said, "It was so sudden that it almost interrupted my good mood." So·

Weasel·Wang: "..."

His voice remained unchanged and he said softly. : "Tomorrow I will drive away the little beasts around."

The little snake on the wrist seemed to be tired, and softly muttered "Okay", and then fell silent again.

Therefore, he sat upright on the bed with a calm expression and seemed to have fallen into trance. However, after a long time, he suddenly lifted up his sleeves at his wrists and gently pulled off the tulle in front of his eyes.

In the dark pupils, the figure of the small green snake was reflected.

It still had the same color of white bamboo and green mixed with strands of light color, so he lowered his eyes and stared at the little green snake, slightly pursed his lips.

After a long time, the Buddha in white put on the gauze in front of his eyes again, but the arc of his eyebrows had softened at some point.

*

The next day, after Jiang Tang got up and finished his breakfast, Guwang took him to the secret place where the palace guardian demon was imprisoned.

Jiang Tang asked him: "What are you hiding this time?"

Thinking of the truth that the little snake demon was about to learn next, Gu Wang didn't say anything, but lightly rubbed his head twice with his fingertips, feeling a surge of joy in his heart. Wei Lan.

Until he was about to enter the secret place, Guwang suddenly stopped and said softly: "Little green snake, there is something that I think I should ask you in advance." The little green snake poked his head out from between his sleeves: "What's the matter

? "

If the truth of the matter is cruel, would you rather never know the truth, or..." Before he could finish his words, he was interrupted by the little snake.

"Of course you have to know the truth." Jiang Tang said without hesitation, "What can I do if I don't know? The false truth will always be revealed one day. It's boring to live deceiving oneself and others." Guwu then touched his head again and said with a smile

. The little snake walked into the secret place.

He had already mentioned this matter to the palace guard demon the day before, and extracted the relevant memories of his conspiracy with Xu Ziran.

The evidence is complete and the whole story has been explained clearly. It is not difficult for the palace guard demon to tell it again.

But what Guwang didn't expect was that Jiang Tang's reaction was much calmer than he expected.

Until the guardian demon revealed the truth one by one and took him away from the secret place, the little snake on his wrist never lost control of his emotions, and he didn't even say a word.

Such an abnormal reaction made Guliu even more worried.

Guwu was not good at comforting people. Many words crowded together in his lips, but he didn't know how to speak.

Instead, the thin voice sounded first: "Actually, I have already guessed it."

So he swallowed all the words on his lower lip and asked softly: "When did you guess it?" "

Shortly after knowing that Xu Ziran had never liked me, I I guessed it. He is neither greedy for my body nor my money, so there must be a reason for being so vain and submissive to me." The little green snake said in a gentle voice, "I have thought about it, how can he see it?

It seems that the only one on the list is my demon pill."

"He doesn't look down on you, so it's his loss." So Wu touched the snake's head and asked softly, "Then how do you want to deal with this matter?" "

Monster Naturally, I want to get the pill back." Jiang Tang said softly, "As for Xu Ziran -" The

little snake on his wrist didn't make a sound for a long time, so he lowered his eyes and scanned them with his consciousness, and saw those bright and clear eyes in the past. , at this time it was already covered with light clouds.

"I'm going to make that scumbag go through everything I've been through, feel the pain I've felt, let everyone know his true face, let him be ruined and suffer the consequences!" The little green snake almost gritted his teeth, and the hatred in his tone was not concealed at all

.

These vicious words were due to the thin voice of the snake who spoke, and there was a hint of cuteness for no reason.

The corner of Guwang's lips curled up slightly: "Okay, I will help you."

Jiang Tangzhi raised his slender body and reminded him: "Guwang, this is not within the scope of the contract we signed." "Of course I know that

. ." Guwang's tone was light, but there was a hint of softness, "But the poor monk didn't want to help you because of the contract."

Jiang Tang asked him: "What reward do I need to give you?"

Guwang said: "You don't need to give it. The poor monk gets any reward."

The little green snake asked him: "Why is that?"

So Wang paused: "The poor monk said before that as long as you are happy, it will be fine."

His voice was very soft, but he was also very serious, " Little Green Snake, what the poor monk said to you is not a lie."