19: The Evil Spirit's Sacrifice

Without Song Qingzhou's obstruction, Song Xuan successfully entered the Song family.

Jiang Tang disappeared again, but Song Xuan knew that he had been following him because he could vaguely feel that the temperature on his left side was slightly lower than the right side.

The evil spirit's words just now contained a hidden warning. Song Qingzhou knew that he was in the wrong and had no courage to follow him, so he could only walk towards the ancestral hall in a gray manner.

When Jiang Tang followed Song Xuan through the living room, he happened to meet Song Siran who was about to go out after breakfast.

The movement outside the door was not completely transmitted into the house. Song Siran could only vaguely hear Song Qingzhou's angry voice, but did not hear their conversation.

"For your father to lose such a temper, have you fallen out of favor with Lord Evil Spirit?" He gloated, "I thought how long you could hold on. I said before, Lord Evil Spirit's vision is so good." How bad would it be to fall in love with someone like you--"

The next second, Song Siran looked horrified.

His mouth suddenly couldn't be opened, and the pain from his cheeks felt very familiar to him, just like the pain he felt when his arm was pinched by an evil spirit.

From his invisible perspective, several dark fingerprints appeared on his face.

Song Xuan gave him a look of pity and walked into the room without looking back.

It wasn't until the door closed with a click that Song Siran's legs gave out and she fell to the ground.

In the room, Jiang Tang appeared.

"The Song family's education is still as rubbish as ever." He sneered, "Do you need me to help you teach him a lesson?"

Song Xuan raised his eyes and looked at him: "That didn't count just now?"

In the middle of the night, the evil spirit changed out of the eye-catching red clothes and put on the black clothes of the past.

"What kind of lesson is that?" Jiang Tang glanced at him lightly.

Song Xuan suddenly remembered that the evil spirit helped him stop Song Siran last time and then Song Siran was unlucky for many days in a row.

I fell while walking on the ground, went up the stairs with sprained ankles and fell downstairs, got backlash while practicing drawing talisman and was almost swallowed by the talisman fire...

Although Song Siran had a lot of defensive magic weapons with him, and there was no danger in the end, such a dense amount of 'unlucky' is very abnormal when you think about it now.

Song Xuan asked: "Did you do it that time too?"

Jiang Tang knew what he was asking, but still asked: "Which time?"

Song Xuan heard the teasing tone in his tone and lowered his eyes and stopped talking.

Even though he had become an ally, he still felt that this pseudo-evil spirit had a rather bad character.

But such badness did not disgust him.

Jiang Tang chuckled lightly and was about to speak when his wrist was suddenly held by someone.

The evil spirit raised his eyebrows in surprise: "Hey, why are you so proactive today?"

But he saw the young man in front of him lowering his eyes and staring at his palm, with a serious expression on his face.