12: The Evil Spirit's Sacrifice

Song Xuan: "..."

God's fucking love dinner.

Jiang Tang said this very rationally. After taking away the noodle bowl, he sat down opposite Song Xuan, picked up the noodles and took a sip, his eyes suddenly brightened without any trace.

The noodles are cooked just right. They are smooth and not hard or soft. There is a faint aroma of lard in the mouth. It is fresh and not greasy and very delicious.

[Song Xiaoxuan's skills are pretty good. 】Jiang Tang admired in his mind, "Clear soup noodles are the most test of one's skills. To be able to make clear soup noodles so delicious, Song Xiaoxuan's cooking skills are really unparalleled." 】

233 drooled with greed, and touched the corner of his mouth with his chubby little hand: [Host, I want to eat too. 】

Jiang Tang asked it: [Can the system eat? 】

233 was silent for a moment: [...can't. 】

Jiang Tang touched its head lovingly and continued to smack it, mouth after mouth, unable to stop.

Song Xuan was not upset about being robbed of his dinner. He knew it was useless to be upset, so he simply got up and returned to the kitchen to prepare another bowl of noodles.

When they were down there, Song Xuan suddenly asked: "Is it enough to eat?"

Jiang Tang slowly swallowed the noodles in his mouth: "It's not enough, have another bowl."

Song Xuan didn't respond, but grabbed an extra handful of noodles and put them into the boiling water. He was not concerned about the evil spirits, but he was afraid that if the evil spirits took away one bowl, they would snatch the second bowl. After all, no one could predict the temper of the evil spirits.

The restaurant was not a closed restaurant, and the interaction between the two did not deliberately avoid other people.

Someone in the room next to them noticed their interaction. After looking at each other, they didn't seem to know what to do, so they pulled Song Siran to the door of the room.

Song Siran glanced at the two people who seemed to be chatting happily at the dining table, and frowned tightly.

If it was before Song Xuan became a sacrifice, Song Siran would naturally have no scruples. But now that Song Xuan is a sacrifice to Lord Evil Spirit and is suspected of being favored by Lord Evil Spirit, Song Siran's actions are not as liberal as before.

But Song Xuan, who had become a sacrifice, could not get too close to other people, especially if that person was not the Song family who knew the inside story.

So Song Siran picked up her phone and sent a message to Song Qingzhou asking what to do.

A moment later, he received a reply: [I checked Jiang Tang. He is a mysterious master who suddenly registered in the association and has no background. 】

[Song Xuan cannot move, but if necessary, he can start with Jiang Tang. 】

Song Siran had an idea.

Jiang Tang was very strong. After getting along with him for the past few days, Song Siran did have a good impression of him, but this good impression was limited to his natural admiration for the strong. If the other party touched the fundamental interests of the Song family...

Jiang Tang is indeed very strong, but no matter how strong he is, he is only one person and cannot be stronger than the entire Song family.

Song Siran narrowed his eyes