6: The Evil Spirit's Sacrifice

what to do?

Song Xuan didn't know what to do, but he didn't even know the evil spirit's intention in bringing up this matter.

Are you really embarrassed by his grades, or... just want to tease him?

The thin young man stood silently beside the bed. Jiang Tang had no hope of hearing Song Xuan's answer, and still leaned on the bed and flipped through the textbook in his hand.

Song Xuan's handwriting is clear and neat, and his notes in the textbook are very organized, and there are even his own comments on the side.

However, the school of metaphysics pays more attention to strength than written theories. If the Song family had not maliciously sealed the connection, Song Xuan would never have been ranked last in the class with his talent and hard work.

The mature ghost body is like cheating. Jiang Tang even feels that if Song Xuan is allowed to grow up normally, his strength may not be afraid of the Song family.

Jiang Tang casually flipped through the textbook in his hand and had a rough understanding of Song Xuan's current learning situation.

The teaching in the metaphysics school was too step-by-step, which was not suitable for Song Xuan, who was a ghost. However, the Song family was extremely wary of Song Xuan, and it was impossible to consider this for him.

Jiang Tang thought for a moment, then closed the textbook in his hand with a snap. He didn't mention the grades again. Instead, he changed the subject and brought up the scene that just happened in the living room.

"Were those your parents just now?" he asked.

"Yes." Song Xuan replied, a little strange, "You don't know him?"

The Song family has been worshiping evil spirits for nearly a hundred years. Song Qingzhou has followed his elders to worship evil spirits in the old house since he was a child. Until he settled down alone as an adult, Song Qingzhou did not forget the annual worship day and even set up a separate day at home. A small ancestral hall for evil spirits is convenient for worship.

But even so, didn't the evil spirit remember Song Qingzhou?

Jiang Tang sneered: "Just a human being."

Song Xuan understood his hidden meaning.

Mere human beings naturally don't need his supreme evil spirit to bother to remember.

I'm afraid that even the sacrifices were collected by the third generation of Hei and then sent to the evil spirit's palace for him to choose.

When receiving the 233 information, Jiang Tang noticed that although the entire Song family worshiped evil spirits, the only person who had actually had contact with evil spirits was Song Yuanshan, the head of the Song family.

Moreover, Song Yuanshan will have no chance to communicate with evil spirits in the future, because the real evil spirits of the Song family have been completely wiped out by 'Evil Spirit Jiang Tang'.

The black mist that obscured the evil spirit's face was billowing, which seemed to indicate that the evil spirit was in a bad mood at this time.

"You have to remember that you are my sacrifice now." Jiang Tang said softly, "Don't let anyone touch you, not even your parents."

Song Xuan: "..."

Very evil speech.

Jiang Tang got up from the bed and walked slowly to

In front of the young man, the black mist spread and entangled, condensing into a dark bead.

Xuanyi Evil Spirit ordered: "Take it."