13: The Evil Spirit's Sacrifice

Song Xuan suddenly paused and frowned.

How could someone not even remember to take a bath towel when taking a shower?

Song Xuan pondered for a moment, and struggled for less than two seconds between pretending to sleep and obeying the order. The evil spirit in the bathroom said again: "I know you are not asleep yet, don't even think about pretending to sleep."

Song Xuan: "..."

Oh Huo.jpg

He stood up resignedly, pulled out a clean bathrobe from the closet, and stood at the bathroom door hesitantly: "I..." Leave it at the door?

Before he finished speaking, the evil spirit snorted and said, "Send it in."

Song Xuan curled his fingers, closed his eyes and dismissed the untimely flashes of light and shadow in his mind. After a moment, he opened his eyes and pressed the bathroom door handle.

The bathroom was steaming with steam, making people's vision somewhat restricted.

Song Xuan controlled his eyes from drifting in the direction of the bathtub, looking through the hazy mist, looking for a place to put his bathrobe.

But I heard the evil spirit speak, with a hint of laziness and hoarseness in his tone: "Give it to me directly."

There was a sudden splash of water in the bathroom. Song Xuan subconsciously looked along and saw the young evil spirit who was originally lying in the bathtub suddenly stood up and stretched out his hand towards him as if to take the bathrobe in his hand.

The jade-white color that had been glimpsed earlier came into her eyes, her black hair was moist and her skin was pink, and even her pale and colorless lips seemed to have a moist red color due to the bath.

The mist in the bathroom made her black hair and snowy skin even more eye-catching.

Song Xuan's breath suddenly suffocated, and he lowered his eyelashes to avoid the scenery in front of him, but he found that the evil spirit stepped out of the bathtub with his feet. The lines of his calves were slender and smooth, and the white and shiny ankles were not enough to hold, and the round toes were exposed. A hint of powder...

Song Xuan closed his eyes suddenly and turned his head to stop looking. The bathrobe in his hand seemed to become heavier.

The evil spirit chuckled in his ears: "So innocent? You have everything I have. I'm not afraid of being seen by you. Why are you hiding?"

Song Xuan's Adam's apple moved slightly, and with a flick of his hand, someone took the bathrobe.

"What's more..." The voice with a hint of contentment was lowered, and the tail sound stretched out in a heart-stirring arc, "It's not like you haven't seen it before."

Song Xuan's hand hanging by his side suddenly tightened, and the brief glimpse in the bathhouse that day emerged uncontrollably in his mind again.

He bit the tip of his tongue hard, decided to ignore the evil spirit's malicious teasing, turned around and walked out of the bathroom.

The evil spirit's wanton laughter came from behind.

Song Xuan closed the bathroom door hard, and the banging sound was so loud that the whole building could hear it.

"Go and heat a cup of milk for me." The evil spirit ordered unceremoniously, "I want to drink hot milk at 40 degrees Celsius before going to bed."

Song Xuanmo

He wiped his face, and a flush appeared on his usually calm and fair face. The auricles on both sides were even red and bleeding. He didn't know whether it was caused by the heat or his mood.