153: Dual Personality vs Double-Face Siren (21)

The Siren's voice is soft and hoarse, as if he is saying a normal word, but it also carries some inexplicable bewitching meaning.

The faucet has not yet been turned off, the water flowing into the bathtub stirs up waves on the surface of the water, and the sound of splashing water is still heard.

Xu Qinglang was slightly startled, almost thinking that he heard wrongly, and subconsciously asked: "What?"

"I said, take off your clothes." Jiang Tang patiently repeated it again.

Xu Qinglang's eyes flickered, and he looked at the golden blue eyes of the siren. The other party's demonic eyes were particularly bewitching. When he came back to his senses, he realized that his fingers had already landed on the buttons, and he had even untied three of them.

"Take off your clothes?" Xu Qinglang curled his fingertips and was about to ask why, when he suddenly remembered the experience of pretending to be Xu Zhimo.

That night he learned that Jiang Tang's purpose in getting close to him in the first place was for his spiritual power. The way the Siren draws spiritual power from his body is through physical contact.

The wider and deeper the contact area, the faster the Kraken can absorb spiritual power.

--Just to draw spiritual power.

Xu Qinglang lowered his eyes slightly, took a deep breath without leaving any trace, and his Adam's apple moved up and down.

However, before he could continue what he was doing, the siren in the bathtub seemed to be unable to wait any longer. The silver-blue fish tail poked out of the water, and the tip of its tail wrapped around his waist, dragging him into the bathtub in just an instant. There was not even a moment of preparation time left for him.

There was a slight thud, which was the sound of Xu Qinglang's glasses on the bridge of his nose falling into the water, but at this moment, this sound did not attract the attention of the two of them.

Xu Qinglang subconsciously held up his arms, pressing one hand on the wet and slippery edge of the bathtub, and the other hand on the Siren's shoulder to prevent himself from pressing on him.

The bathtub is not big. It was originally only big enough to accommodate one person, but now two adult men were squeezed into it, making it seem extremely crowded.

Even if Xu Qinglang supported his body in time, the two people in the bathtub were very close to each other. The soaked clothes could hardly act as a barrier. The Siren's slightly cold body temperature clearly penetrated from under the fabric of the clothes and passed to Xu Qinglang's body.

Even though the body was immersed in the water, the siren's breathing still seemed a little rapid.

"Hurry up, don't wait any longer." Jiang Tang urged, "Didn't you say that it's not safe here? What if someone comes..." As he said this, he suddenly stretched out his hand to hold the person's face and raised his head

. Kiss the other person's slightly pursed lips, and break through the defenses in a familiar way.

The spiritual power in the man's body seemed to have found a breakthrough, and all of it rushed into the body of the blond siren, but this flow rate was too slow and obviously not enough.

This is not the first time Xu Qinglang has received such a deep kiss from Jiang Tang.

But for some reason, the feeling this kiss gave him seemed completely different from the previous kisses.

He lowered his eyes and tightened his hand on Jiang Tang's shoulder slightly, but did not push the other person away. Instead, he drew the distance between the two closer.

He has completely released his mental power. As long as Jiang Tang needs it, he can give all his mental power without leaving a trace behind.

But just the contact between lips and tongue didn't seem to satisfy the siren at this moment.

After a moment, Jiang Tang stepped away and said as if something suddenly occurred to him: "Have I not told you yet?" Xu Qinglang didn't react for a moment: "...

What?"

"I haven't told you yet, he knows. , but you don't know yet." The Siren said to himself, "If I want to get spiritual power from you, the only way is to have direct physical contact with you. Time is urgent now, and I want to use it as quickly as possible The only way to obtain enough mental power is..."

His voice became lower and lower, and the silver-blue fish tail wrapped around Xu Qinglang's waist became tighter.

The soaked clothes could not block the icy and slippery touch of the fish's tail. The flexible tail fin tended to move downwards, and it seemed to lift up the hem of Xu Qinglang's clothes, and the moist water vapor and coolness went under the clothes.

Xu Qinglang took a breath, subconsciously raised his hand to hold down the flailing tail fin, and said in a tight voice: "Jiang Tang--" The

sea monster's fish tail seemed to have a lower body temperature than his upper body, but under the smooth and cool fish scales, it seemed as if It hides heat that is different from its cold appearance.

As soon as the calloused fingertips touched the tough scales, Xu Qinglang noticed that Jiang Tang's body trembled, as if he had been burned by the temperature of his fingertips.

Xu Qinglang's breathing was slightly disordered, and he almost immediately wanted to take back his hand, but Jiang Tang was one step ahead of him and grabbed the wrist he wanted to pull away.

"Continue." Siren put his other hand around Xu Qinglang's neck and whispered into his ear, like a whisper between lovers, "I need more mental power, these are not enough to suppress the medicinal power." Xu Qinglang's heart pounded

. He was jumping so fast that his body seemed to be no longer under his control, and he could only passively follow the siren's lead.

Jiang Tang grabbed his wrist and guided his hands to wrap around his body.

The body temperature of the sea monster is very low, but Xu Qinglang is completely different from him. Even his fingers are scorching hot, drawing a line of sultry heat on the sea monster's cold fish tail.

Hearing the siren's even more disordered breathing, Xu Qinglang's heart beat a little faster, but he subconsciously held his breath, as if he didn't want the other party to notice his loss of composure.

"Hurry up, time is running out." Seeing that he didn't move, Jiang Tang urged, "The deeper the contact between us, the faster the transmission of mental power." He paused, and his voice became a little hoarse.

, seemed to have a bit of a smile: "Professor Xu, you still don't understand what I mean by 'going deep', right?" Xu Qinglang's Adam's apple rolled, and after a while he whispered: "I

... Got it." It

wasn't until he spoke that he realized that his voice was hoarse than Jiang Tang's, with a scorching heat.

"As long as you understand." Jiang Tang raised his eyes and took a deep look at him. "Now that you understand, don't waste any more time." As he said this, the hand that held the

man's wrist tightened. The tail fin exerted a little force, and with a sting, it easily cut through the opponent's already soaked clothes.

Jiang Tang's lips pressed up again, no longer as cold as before, this time the kiss became a little more passionate.

At the same time, the Kraken's tail fin was still moving lightly in the water.

The soft, gauze-like tail fin gently slid across Xu Qinglang's back, and the subtle touch seemed to urge and encourage.

Xu Qinglang's breath was suffocated, and the blood all over his body stagnated for a moment, and then began to boil at an even more violent and uncontrollable speed.

Huge spiritual power flowed between the two bodies. During the gap between kisses, Jiang Tang took Xu Qinglang's other hand, lightly rubbed the other's hot palm with his index finger twice, and interlocked with his fingers.

"Professor Xu... you said you would not go back on your word." Jiang Tang tilted his head slightly, and between opening and closing his lips, his soft lips brushed against Xu Qinglang's ear.

The sea monster's body temperature and breath were obviously very cold, but at this moment, it was like a bonfire at the seaside, carrying the cool sea breeze, burning Xu Qinglang's body more and more intensely.

Xu Qinglang was breathing rapidly and his chest was rising and falling violently.

"I need your mental strength, and I also need you...Only you can help me." He heard the sea monster say in his ear, "Xu Qinglang, help me." These words were like a final fierce attack, completely

shattering The protective wall in Xu Qinglang's heart was already full of cracks.

There was a continuous sound of water in the bathroom, and the water vapor and temperature rose together, eventually turning into little drops of condensation and falling, disturbing the tranquility of the pool.

Pure and huge spiritual power poured into Jiang Tang's body, helping him expel the medicinal power from his body, and seemed to become the best catalyst at this moment.

By the time it was all over, the water in the bathtub was no longer as clear as before.

Xu Qinglang closed his eyes and breathed calmly. His usually calm handsome face was now red, and his temples were stained with water or sweat, which slid down the side of his face and dripped on the water.

Jiang Tang was held in his arms, and the silver-blue fish tail disappeared without knowing it, turning back into the white and slender legs of a human being.

After a while, Xu Qinglang opened his eyes and lowered his eyes to look at the person in his arms: "How...how do you feel?" His voice was

hoarse and rough, as if it had been rubbed through heavy sandpaper before spitting out from his throat, with some hesitation and hesitation. perturbed.

"It feels good." Jiang Tang's voice was also hoarse. His breathing was still a little messy, and he was slightly panting when he spoke. "I like it very much." He raised his head, his damp blond hair clinging to the side of his face and body

. It made him look very embarrassed. There was a light pink in his fair skin, but it made him look lazy and arrogant.

Siren's answer made Xu Qinglang stunned. After a moment of reaction, he realized what the other person meant by 'like', and the heat on his face that had subsided a little quickly started to burn again.

"...I'm not asking about this." Xu Qinglang lowered his eyelashes lightly, covering the darkness in his eyes, and said helplessly, "I'm asking about the power of the medicine in your body." Jiang Tang blinked slowly: "Oh, you ask this

... He paused and said, "I have been able to transform into human legs, so naturally they were eliminated."

Xu Qinglang subconsciously glanced under him, and the moment those white legs came into view, he felt like he was electrocuted again He looked away.

He said softly: "Just drain it."

Xu Qinglang said and was about to stand up from the bathtub, but the blond siren grabbed his arm again.

"Where are you going?" Jiang Tang asked.

"...Go and contact the others." Xu Qinglang paused slightly, noticing the slight tension beneath Siren's seemingly calm tone, and comforted him in a gentle voice, "Ask them to send two sets of clothes, and tell them by the way, We're fine."

Jiang Tang said oh before letting go of Xu Qinglang's hand.

There were no spare clothes in the room, only two bath towels could be used. Xu Qinglang casually wrapped a bath towel around his waist, handed the other to Jiang Tang, and prepared to go to the room outside.

Jiang Tang's eyes followed his figure, wandering around the other man's naked upper body. When he saw the crisscrossed finger marks on the man's back, his golden and blue eyes narrowed slightly, and a strong possessiveness flashed under his eyes.

The moment the man was about to leave the bathroom, Jiang Tang suddenly called out to him: "Xu Qinglang."

Xu Qinglang turned around and looked over, meeting those enchanting and beautiful eyes.

The blond Siren pursed her lips slightly, lowered her long eyelashes to cover the emotions in her eyes, and asked softly: "Can I do things like today with you in the future?"

Xu Qinglang paused, even though he already knew the straightforwardness of the Siren, But when he heard such a question, he still couldn't help being stunned for a moment.

After a while, he said: "...I promised you that as long as you need mental power, I will help you."

"What if it's not for mental power?" Jiang Tang asked, "Nothing else, just pure Is it not allowed to do this kind of thing?"