10: The Evil Spirit's Sacrifice

The bus carried a class of people and arrived near the destination half a day later.

Song Xuan's school is in City A, and the destination of their trip is an abandoned village near City A.

The small village is located between several large mountains. The road here is winding and rugged. The driver could only stop the bus beside a small road and said: "You can't get in further ahead."

Jiang Tang opened his eyes when the car entered the mountain road. Hearing the words, he said: "It's okay, we can just walk the rest of the way."

The driver nodded, and after agreeing with Jiang Tang on a time to pick them up, he turned around and left in the empty car.

This situation is not uncommon for students in Class 1. They go on field trips once a month, and most of the destinations they visit are remote areas that cannot be reached by car.

But this time the road seems to be particularly difficult.

Everyone followed Jiang Tang onto the mountain path. After an hour, the students, who were chatting and laughing happily at first, began to be out of breath and moaning that they were tired.

Jiang Tang, who was leading the way at the front, had been paying attention to the situation behind him. When he found that almost everyone was sweating profusely and exhausted, Song Xuan, who was walking at the end, was the only one who did not blush or breath, and there was not even a drop of sweat on his forehead. nothing.

Jiang Tang knew that this was the benefit that the ghost body brought to Song Xuan.

Even if the veins are sealed, talent is talent. No matter how the traces are erased, it will still exist and will not disappear.

Someone asked at the top of their lungs: "Brother Jiang! How far is it to get there? We are almost dying!"

"Come on, come on." Jiang Tang turned around and smiled at everyone, his young and handsome features were gentle and beautiful.

"Then Brother Jiang, can you tell us about the situation at the inspection site?" Another student wiped the sweat from his face, "This way time passes faster and we won't be so tired!"

"I should have waited until I arrived at my destination before telling you this." Jiang Tang sighed helplessly, "But considering everyone's hard work -"

"Brother Jiang is wise!"

"Brother Jiang, you are the best!"

"As soon as Brother Jiang opened his mouth, I felt energetic all over again!"

Song Xuan, who was walking at the end of the team, still wore a Bluetooth headset. There was no sound in the headset, so he could clearly hear the movement in front of him.

He raised his eyes and glanced at the young man who was surrounded by people talking and laughing, and sneered in his heart, thinking that he was pretending really well.

At this moment, the young man in front seemed to be aware of his gaze. His warm black eyes looked at him from a distance, and then he raised an index finger to his red lips and gave a silent 'shush'.

The students who surrounded Jiang Tang thought he was telling them to be quiet. Only Song Xuan knew that the man was reminding him to let them be quiet.

He continued to keep their 'little secret'.

The mountain road was still rugged, but the young man's gentle and clear voice accompanied him on the rest of the journey, which seemed to make everyone feel that the road was not that difficult.