127: The Lonely Movie King's Innocent Bunny (20)

Seeing Jiang Tang's current state, Fu Mo's heart skipped a beat and he immediately looked at the camera in the corner of the room.

The camera is off and not running at this time.

Fu Mo breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, and then focused his attention on Jiang Tang again.

The young man on the bed seemed to be extremely uncomfortable. He was curled up into a ball. The quilt was wrapped very tightly around him. His fair cheeks were flushed. His round, almond-shaped eyes were half-opened, and his eyes were hazy and unfocused. .

Fu Mo could tell at a glance that the young man's state was almost exactly the same as that of the night before.

Is it really a sequelae of the original drug?

Or...

the post he just saw suddenly flashed through his mind, and his heart trembled twice again.

The young man on the bed gasped softly and squeezed himself tighter.

Fu Mo subconsciously took two steps forward and called him softly: "Jiang Tang?"

Either because he didn't hear or because he was too uncomfortable, the young man did not respond.

But Fu Mo had completely adapted to the dimness of the room at this time, and took in the young man biting his lower lip to hold back the discomfort.

Such an uncomfortable look made Fu Mo's heart tighten.

"Jiang Tang?" Fu Mo called him again, "Don't sleep yet, tell me where the monster hospital is, and I will take you to the hospital." He took two steps closer to the bed and reached out to help

Jiang Tang up . .

As if aware of Fu Mo's approach, the young man on the bed shrank suddenly and wrapped himself tighter in the quilt.

"Mo, Brother Mo...?" Jiang Tang managed to open his eyes. After his eyes glanced at the familiar figure, he seemed to be relieved and closed his eyes gently.

Such an act of trust made Fu Mo's heart soften: "Well, it's me."

As he said this, he continued to reach out to support Jiang Tang, but the other party shrank his shoulders and still avoided his touch.

Jiang Tang said with difficulty in a low voice: "Don't touch me first..."

"Okay, I won't touch you." Fu Mo coaxed him softly, "Can you get up on your own? Hold on, I'll take you to the hospital and let the doctor help. Look what's going on, okay?"

The young man in the quilt remained motionless.

Fu Mo suppressed the anxiety in his heart. After a while, he heard Jiang Tang say: "No, no need to go to the hospital, just let me relax for a while..." Fu Mo frowned tightly: "This

is Will things get better after a while? What if it's really the aftereffects of the drug -"

His words were interrupted by Jiang Tang: "No, the aftereffects...are -" His voice paused slightly, but he did not finish the sentence. Finished, "My current situation, even if I go to the hospital, it's useless."

Jiang Tang gasped and buried his red face harder into the quilt, making his already small face look even smaller.

His voice sounded particularly dull: "Brother Mo, you don't have to worry about me, let me, let me stay by myself for a while..." It's not a case of drug sequelae, and going to the hospital is useless - the answer was swirling in Fu Mo 's

mind

, almost ready to come out.

Fu Mo curled his fingers a little tighter. Even though Jiang Tang said this, Fu Mo still felt very uncomfortable when he saw the other party looking so uncomfortable.

He asked in a low voice: "Is there no other way to relieve it?"

The young man shook his head, his hair spread out on the pillow, and one of the fluffy rabbit ears swayed with his movements, covering half of him. Side face.

Fu Mo's Adam's apple twitched slightly.

The temperature in the room showed signs of rising. Fu Mo actually wanted to tell Jiang Tang that he had other choices, but -

Fu Mo closed his eyes and decided to respect the other party's choice.

"Okay." He said softly, "I... am in the next room. I won't go anywhere. If anything happens, you can come to me directly or ask Toffee to come over." The young man on the bed hummed in a low voice

. Voice.

Fu Mo took a deep breath, turned around and walked out of the room.

However, he had just taken two steps when his trousers were pulled hard by something.

Fu Mo looked down and saw the palm-sized stuffed bunny dumpling.

"...Toffee?" He whispered, flicking his fingertips a few times, "Relax, Toffee."

However, the usually obedient lop-eared rabbit was particularly stubborn at this time, and instead of letting go , instead bit Fu Mo's trousers tighter, and both front paws rested on Fu Mo's legs.

Fu Mo once heard Jiang Tang mention that Toffee was the incarnation of his demon power and could be controlled by him.

But given Jiang Tang's current situation, it is definitely impossible for him to have the energy to control Toffee's behavior. Toffee's current actions are based on Jiang Tang's subconscious and instinct.

Toffee wouldn't let him leave, which meant

Jiang Tang subconsciously didn't want him to leave.

Fu Mo's eyes dimmed and he hesitated for less than a second before turning back to the young man's bedside.

Jiang Tang opened his eyes slightly, seeming a little surprised that Fu Mo left and came back: "Brother Mo...?" Fu Mo

looked at him with lowered eyes for a moment, then suddenly leaned forward and placed his palm on the side of the young man's face, helping him Pushing the stuffed rabbit ears away from his face, his dark eyes stared straight into the other person's misty eyes.

Immediately, a light kiss fell on Jiang Tang's forehead.

The soft and slightly hot lips gradually moved down, passing over the young man's trembling eyelashes and round nose, but did not go down any further.

Jiang Tang was breathing rapidly. He loosened his grip on the quilt and raised his hand to grasp Fu Mo's sleeve.

Fu Mo raised his head slightly and whispered: "If you don't want to, I will stop."

Jiang Tang tightened his hands and opened his eyes to look at him.

Fu Mo clenched his fingers tighter. Even with Toffee's signal, he still felt a little uneasy.

The young man below him remained silent. Fu Mo lowered his eyes and sighed in his heart. He was about to stand up and leave, but was grabbed by the collar by the young man.

Fu Mo was pulled so hard that he swayed slightly. The moment his head lowered, a pair of soft and hot lips covered it.

Jiang Tang didn't speak, but his actions already showed his wishes and choices.

Fu Mo was startled, and the depths of his black eyes were dyed with a hot and intense color.

The touch on the lips was gentle with a hint of urgency. As the lips and teeth collided, the temperature of the surrounding air was filled with a dizzying charm.

Fu Mo put one hand on Jiang Tang's side, and stroked his messy and soft hair with the other hand. His fingertips brushed against the soft rabbit ears and landed on the particularly sensitive ears.

The young man groaned, but did not avoid his touch. Instead, he moved closer to him.

After receiving the tacit consent, Fu Mo no longer held back. After his lips parted, his hot lips continued to move downwards.

The messy and loose house clothes were completely scattered, and not long after, they were discarded on the soft carpet beside the bed.

Toffee beside the bed shrugged her nose, and as if she felt something, she took the initiative to get into the rabbit cage on the side. Her three-petal lips gently held the cage door and closed it, and lay still in the nest.

Fu Mo's kiss was continuous, as if he didn't intend to let go of any part of the young man's body. It was gentle, gentle, and lingering, but it carried an emotion and desire that people couldn't ignore.

The soundproofing effect of the room was very good, but after all, the two of them were still concerned about the other people living on the same floor, so they acted with some forbearance and restraint.

At the moment of intense love, Fu Mo hugged Jiang Tang tightly into his arms, as if he wanted to knead the person tightly into one with him.

The young man's body was shaking violently, and he huddled in Fu Mo's arms. He grabbed the other man's strong arms with his hands, leaving a few red scratches, and then managed to support his body without sliding down.

After a while, Jiang Tang's tense body relaxed slightly. He took a few breaths. Just when he was about to move his body, he seemed to feel something, and his eyes widened slightly.

"Brother Mo?" He asked softly in surprise, "Why are you -"

"Don't worry about me." Fu Mo said, he grabbed the young man's waist with both hands and prepared to stand up, but the hand holding his arm was slightly firm.

"No." Fu Mo heard the young man say, his voice was very soft but unquestionable.

Jiang Tang moved, put his hands around Fu Mo's shoulders and back, his waist sank, and he took a gentle breath, and his breathing became chaotic again.

Fu Mo's eyes softened for a moment, and then were covered with stronger colors again.

When everything turned into silence, the young man in his arms was already overwhelmed with the burden and fell into a drowsy sleep.

Fu Mo hugged the young man and calmed down, then stood up and carried him to the bathroom.

The man in his arms seemed to be feeling something, his eyes moved but failed to open, and he asked in a vague voice: "It's over...?" Fu Mo paused slightly, and the corners of his lips raised uncontrollably

.

He lowered his head and kissed the young man's sweaty forehead, then kissed the lips with teeth marks of different shades, and said with a light hum, "Well, it's over this time." *A little

dazzling

The sunlight peeked out from the gaps in the curtains and fell slantingly on the faces of the two people on the bed.

Fu Mo opened his eyes first, subconsciously tightened his arms and hugged the person in his arms tighter.

Everything that happened last night rolled through his mind like a replay. Fu Mo carefully took out his arm, got up and went to the bathroom to wash up.

When he opened the bathroom door again, Jiang Tang on the bed had also woken up. The lop-eared rabbit in the rabbit cage was still huddled in the nest, sleeping peacefully.

Fu Mo's eyes softened, and he walked slowly to the bedside, and asked him softly: "Are you still feeling uncomfortable?"

The young man seemed to be not yet fully awake, and shook his head slowly: "It's not uncomfortable anymore."

Fu Mo sat down. Going to the bedside, he asked him softly: "It's estrus, right?"

Jiang Tang shrank his neck, and the soft rabbit ears on the side of his face covered half of his face, and also covered up the anger that appeared on his face again. Scarlet color.

"Yeah." His voice was very low, "I, this is the first time... I have encountered this kind of thing. The senior in the clan replied to my message last night, and I found out that it was -" He seemed a little embarrassed to say it

. As soon as he said that word, his voice paused.

"Under normal circumstances, it should take a few months for me to have this kind of situation." Jiang Tang said softly, his eyes drooping and his eyelashes trembling violently, "But the medicine I took a while ago may have irritated my body, so I -"

He sniffed, his voice soft and a little apologetic: "Brother Mo, I'm sorry, I seem to have caused you trouble again - hiss!" Before Jiang Tang could finish his words, a slight pain came from his forehead

. . He subconsciously raised his eyes and looked at the man beside the bed blankly and helplessly.

Fu Mo flicked his forehead with his finger and said in a helpless tone: "You did nothing wrong, why do you have to apologize?" Jiang Tang opened and closed his lips: "I -" "I did it voluntarily,

Jiang

Tang." Fu Mo said softly, "I took the initiative to stay and did this to you when you were in this special period - if someone has to apologize, then that person must be me, not you. "

Jiang Tang was startled by what he said. He quickly held up his arms and tried to get up, but his waist softened and he fell back onto the bed.

Fu Mo reached out and gently pressed the young man's slightly opened lips with his index finger, stopping him from speaking.

"Jiang Tang, you said that you can't control your body only when you see me." Fu Mo's voice was very soft, "Can you tell me why?" Jiang Tang lowered his eyelashes, the furry bunny eyes on the side of his face

. His ears trembled for a moment, and he seemed to want to cover his face again.

Fu Mo asked him: "Is it because... I am the most special to you?"

Jiang Tang did not speak, but his breathing became more rapid, and the blush on the side of his face quickly spread to the roots of his ears.

Fu Mo felt a little anxious. He loosened his fingers and lowered his head to place a kiss on the young man's lips. The kiss was instant.

"Tell me." Fu Mo touched the tip of his nose, and their breaths blended together, "Is that right?"

Jiang Tang swallowed his throat, and whispered after a moment, "Yes."

Fu Mo then smiled, and he stepped forward. He kissed Jiang Tang's lips again and held him tightly in his arms.

"That's such a coincidence." He murmured softly, "You are also the most special one to me." Fu Mo lowered his eyes and asked, "So, Jiang Tang."

His

voice It was very light, but there was some uneasy feeling hidden in it. "Do you want to try it with me?" The

young man in his arms was startled and subconsciously asked: "Try what?"

Fu Mo said softly, almost brushing against Jiang Tang when his lips opened and closed. Red auricles.

"Try... falling in love with me," he said.