Chapter 142 Immortal Ascension Conference

They can only bear the pressure of confinement.

"Brother Ye, what should we do?"

Back at the inn, Gu Yao released the cat cub, took out a plate of spiritual fruits, and brewed spiritual tea.

Chi Changye stretched out his hand and flicked Gu Yao's head because he was dissatisfied with being locked up all the time: "Let's first see who the other party is coming and what their attitude is. We need buffering time."

If the other party's attitude is very tough, sorry, Chi Changye would rather face the crusade of the entire continent and try to destroy the teleportation array. At that time, he did not believe that all the forces on the continent would stand on his side, and others would put knives on their necks. If they are on top, do they still have to retreat and tolerate it?

If the other party is not aggressive and wants to attack secretly, there will be room for buffering. During this time, he can try to find the path that Dean Yu said. With the second hope, can the cultivators on the mainland will still set their sights on the teleportation array of the City Lord's Mansion?

How many cultivators have teleported and returned to the mainland over the years? Who knows what will happen to the cultivators when they reaches the other side. Besides, he and Gu Yao have to leave. He doesn't want to fall into the hands of the Changxian Sect through this teleportation formation, especially Gu Yao.

Gu Yao nodded: "Yes, I believe you!"

A smile flashed in Chi Changye's eyes, and he rubbed the top of Gu Yao's hair. The cat who had just been blocked let out a bad meow on the side.
Gu Yao was helpless, these two were bad habits.

All parties gathered in Shifang City, and the Immortal Ascension Conference finally kicked off.
This time, the Tianfu Academy campus was no longer deserted, but was filled with people's heads.

Jiang Yan was still responsible for leading the team, and the teacher who was accompanying him was Elder Yi. He almost blew his beard and glared when he saw this hot scene. He couldn't stand this messy scene, so he stepped aside and handed over all the chores to the boss. Jiang Yan and his party were gone, but it was still Zhou Li who worked as a coolie for Jiang Yan, but Lu Qiusheng was nowhere to be seen.

Fortunately, they had anticipated this situation, so many students came to maintain order, so the scene was still going on in an orderly manner. However, the threshold for entry is of course much higher than before, otherwise they would not be able to attract everyone who came to sign up to come into alchemy.

Zhou Li looked at the people below and said to Jiang Yan: "Brother, what do you think Gu Yao and the others are doing now? Back then, they were honestly waiting for the qualification test."

He laughed strangely twice, and now the boss also has that kind of history, and he is a witness. What an honor.

Jiang Yan said helplessly: "What are you thinking about? Your senior brother has become a junior brother and then a nephew. How can you still watch other people's jokes?"

"Senior brother, you don't hit people like this."

Zhou Li strangely, still has a good relationship with Gu Yao and Brother Chi, and because he has a good relationship with Gu Yao, there is no shortage of elixirs to use, so his cultivation has grown at a reasonable rate over the years.

After a while, he couldn't hold himself back anymore and said, "Senior brother, do you think we can recruit two more freaks like Gu Yao and the others this time?"

What's not a freak? In just ten years, Chi Changye has become a golden core cultivator. He think in the past, golden core had to be looked up to, and which golden core is not an old guy who has lived for many years? Which one is as young as Chi Changye, and Gu Yao, apart from being unable to refine Tianyuan Pill, Gu Yao is not inferior to Valley Master Hu in other aspects. There are many cultivators out there who are begging for Gu Yao's best pill.