Chapter 98 Yan Family

Later, a piece of detailed investigation information was delivered to Tian's father. When he saw one of the contents, he knocked the tea cup on his hand to the ground. The sharp and crisp sound brought him back to his senses. Unexpectedly, his guess came true. Why did Madam do this?

There is also a city outside Tianfu College, which is not called Tianfufang City by the cultivators. At first, it was a place of communication formed by the cultivators spontaneously gathering together. Gradually, it attracted more and more casual cultivators to seek refuge, because it is within the jurisdiction of Tianfu College, so the cultivators here are invisibly protected by Tianfu College.

Tian Feirong received a summons and hurriedly left the college and headed for Tianfufang City. He frequently visited places like this, so many people recognized him and greeted him.

Obviously, he was not in the mood to deal with others today, so he ran away when he found an opportunity. Someone suddenly came from his hometown and said he wanted to tell him something, which surprised Tian Feirong. What important matter required sending someone to come to him personally?

When he arrived at the appointed restaurant, Tian Feirong went to the private room upstairs without having to be led by a waiter. He opened the private room door and went in. What he saw was an unfamiliar face. Tian Feirong stood at the door and looked hesitantly at the visitor. Who is this? The person who came was about forty or fifty years old, and looked very old. He took out a token, which made Tian Feirong immediately understand that this was his grandfather's person, and he only belonged to the head of the family and obeyed the orders of the head of the family. Then he closed the door with confidence, and at the same time activate the formation in the private room to avoid being eavesdropped by outsiders.

"Grandpa asked you to come to me? What's the important matter? Could it be that at home..." Tian Feirong's heart suddenly skipped a beat, fearing that something might happen to his family.

"Second Young Master, please be patient. Everything is well with the Tian family in Yuanyang Town. I am here just for the Second Young Master. Please first ask the Second Young Master to read the letter from the head of the family. The head of the house has explained it. If the Second Young Master has any questions, please let me know. I will tell you everything and try my best to satisfy the second young master."

The visitor said respectfully, and took out a letter and presented it with both hands. Tian Feirong was even more confused, but he had better look for the answer in the letter first. He took the letter and opened it, his brows gradually wrinkled. The letter begins with the ancestors of the Tian family, no, it should be said that it starts with the Yan family. The surname Tian was chosen by the branch that lived in Yuanyang Town to hide its name. Every few generations of the ancestors of the Yan family, someone will appear. The descendants of the ancestors inherited the green flame body of their ancestors, so the ancestors of the Yan family were not unknown in Tianlin Continent.

However, they don’t know when, the Yan family was frequently attacked by dark hands. Finally, the ancestors discovered that the mastermind behind the scenes was determined to plunder the Yan family's green flame body, and the people who appeared were stronger every time, so the last head of the Yan family dispersed the various clan members and ordered them to flee separately. They were not allowed to show up as the Yan family again in the future, hoping to preserve some blood. This branch of the Tian family was originally an inconspicuous side branch of the Yan family, and there was no bloodline reversion in the clan. Perhaps it was because of this that the mastermind behind the scenes neglected it, and was able to successfully escape, and thus took root in Yuanyang Town.

Except for the family head and the descendants who will succeed the family head, no one knows the glory of the ancestors. The head of the Tian family thought that the troubles of his ancestors would not appear in his clan. Maybe if it continued for a few generations, even the scenery of the ancestors would be forgotten. However, when the head of the Tian family had not succeeded to the position of the head of the family and traveled outside, he happened to encounter the other members of the Yan family who were being hunted, and even the head of the Tian family, did not show up to identify themselves. He was not strong enough to deal with the enemy. When he finally found him, the tribesmen were already fighting for their lives to die with the enemy, leaving behind a baby who had just been born. He was well protected by the adults and was not affected much.