Chapter 121 Returned

Chi Changye did not refuse. He and Lou Huaijing were not acquainted with each other. When he first met Lou Huaijing, he was very unconvinced. He thought he would be a less broad-minded person. However, as they met more times, Lou Huaijing's attitude changed. He has changed little by little, and now he is trying his best to win him into the Changxian Sect. His attitude is completely different from that of Ning Hui. Ning Hui is really not broad-minded. "Okay, see you again by fate. " Lou Huaijing left with regret.

No matter how bloody the secret realm was, Chi Changye and Gu Yao were still calm here. They were just waiting for the last day to come. Everyone was waiting for the moment when the secret realm was closed and left. When the beams of light were projected down, this time Chi Changye grabbed Gu Yao's hand and never let go. During the teleportation process, he could clearly feel that Gu Yao's hand never left. After a while, the stars moved, and when they opened their eyes again, they had returned to Tianfu Academy and Qianxue Sect. In the middle of the territory, the two high-level officials who had calculated their time to wait here were all staring closely at the place where the cultivators had disappeared.

Suddenly, a bright light burst out, and the light pillars were thrown from the void, and each cultivators rolled out. However, most cultivators were able to control their bodies very well when they realized the current situation. They threw the magic weapon and drove it back to their own camp. They were caught off guard and rolled out in an awkward manner, and their senior leaders had to catch them quickly.

Dean Yu, several peak masters, Elder Yi and other senior officials are personally guarding here. They are also very worried about these students who enter the secret realm. They also know that those disciples of the Changxian Sect will not fall back if they encounter them. Right, they're afraid that if they have a disagreement and get into a fight, the students in the academy will suffer a lot. They don't know how many of them can survive. Now that theg see the people spit out by the light beam, the stone that has been hanging in their heart has finally fallen back to its original position. They saw one after another, the students they valued showed up with smiles on their faces. It seemed that the losses this time were smaller than they expected.

"It's good to come back, it's good to come back. Everyone, come back with this dean on the flying magic weapon to the academy. " Dean Yu flew into the air and announced loudly.

"Thank you, dean. "The people who came back alive were also extremely happy, and one by one they flew towards the flying magic weapon thrown by the dean.

The Qianxue Sect was not to be outdone and ordered its disciples to gather around. However, the sect leader found that all their disciples were looking back, looking at the students of Tianfu Academy, Elder Gan couldn't help scolding: "Hurry up and get the magic weapon, what's so good about it? Do you want to betray your master and join their Tianfu Academy? "

"Elder Gan, don't say that. We are able to survive so many disciples this time, thanks to the other party's Senior Brother Chi and Alchemy Master Gu, especially Senior Brother Chi. Without his protection, I don't know how many cultivators in Tianlin Continent would have died in the secret realm. In the hands of those guys from the Changxian Immortal Sect. "

"Yes, Elder Gan, we are fellow members of Tianlin Continent, and we should work together to help each other. " Everyone rushed to say good things for Tianfu Academy and refuted Elder Gan, which made Elder Gan almost vomit blood.

After hearing this, the sect leader realized the problem and stopped him: "Okay, Elder Gan, please stop saying a few words. Get the magic weapon and return to the sect first."

On the way, the leader of Qianxue Sect first asked his disciples about the situation in the secret realm. This time, even Elder Gan had nothing to say. This time it can be said that all the cultivators in Tianlin Continent accepted Chi Changye's help. If she said anything else, she would probably arouse protests and denunciations.