Chapter 163 Gu Yao's Tribulation

In a place like Jiangyun City, golden elixir is the highest level of cultivation, and the formation of elixir is a strange phenomenon they may not see it several times in a hundred years, but this time the two of them formed elixirs together. How could the cultivators in Jiangyun City not be shocked?

The level of shock far exceeded Mu An's return. Many cultivators walked out of their practice residence and left. They arrived at Jiangyun City and flew into the air to look at the thunder disaster in the distance.

"Who is forming the elixir this time? I said it was one of the four people before, but this time?"

Someone swallowed and said, "It's still the same direction, maybe it's still from that group of people they are forming elixirs."

"How is it possible? Did they all have great foundation building skills before?"

"It's possible, otherwise, why would all the dozen cultivators have died and not one of them could escape."

The Yan family also felt that something was wrong with them. A few people gathered in the air outside the city. There were many children of the Yan family around Yan Xun.

Someone asked: "Third Elder, some people say that fellow Taoist Chang Ye and the others are forming elixirs. Is it true? Are the four of them so powerful?"

Yan Xun originally thought that he overestimated the strength of these four people but the successive visions of forming cores let him know that he had underestimated it.

"There are people outside the world. Cultivators practice, so be careful not to be arrogant and condescending. They have all hidden their cultivation before."

Yan Yuyin's eyes widened, this surprised her. They formed the elixir twice in a row. She believed that Chang Ye definitely had a share. This meant that Chang Ye had become a golden elixir senior like Mu An. This Sister Yuzhan, won't have to worry. At the same time, she feels a little jealous. For cultivators like them, it is a great blessing to be able to marry Senior Jindan. Most of them are sent to Senior Jindan to serve as concubines. She has never considered that if they fall in love with someone else, do others have to fall in love with them?

Perhaps it was Chi Changye's identity as a foundation-building cultivator and casual cultivator that he revealed at first, which gave them confidence. If Chi Changye had revealed his identity as a Golden Core cultivator from the beginning, they might have been attracted by his extraordinary handsome appearance and powerful strength. They have admiration, but do they take it for granted that the other person accepts this admiration? The initial self-confidence blinded them and made them self-righteous.

After three days and three nights, the thunder disaster finally ended. The cultivators gathered outside the city took a long breath. Although they were far enough away, the vision they saw still told them that they had successfully survived the disaster again this time. The cultivator was successfully promoted.

Yan Xun and the other elders of the Yan family looked at each other and smiled bitterly. Those who can sit in the position of elders in the Yan family are basically those who have accomplished foundation building. But as they get older and older, they want to take that easy step and use marriage smoothly as a bond. It is by no means that easy and smooth thing, otherwise they can also retreat for a while and have some impact. Now seeing the juniors who are much younger than them forming elixirs one by one, they feel very sour in their hearts.

"This world of cultivation is ultimately dominated by young people."

"But it's strange to say that these people are forming pills one after another, which shows that they have prepared a lot of pill-forming things. They are maybe from some big force. A disciple of a big family must be one of the most cultivated disciples. It is not easy for ordinary cultivators to get a Tianyuan Pill."