Chapter 61 Heavenly Eclipse Blood Vine

Both the cultivators and the sects were desperate for their lives, and now Senior Brother Jiang came to ask them if they were desperate for their lives or treasures?

Seeing Gu Yao's eyes widening, Jiang Yan explained in a soft voice: "According to reliable information, Junior Sister Shi has appeared, so when we go out this time our main task is to find Junior Sister Shi and to find out who destroyed the Shi clan."

"What kind of force is this cultivators? This force is hidden behind the scenes and people have to be on guard."

Gu Yao looked at Chi Changye, who nodded: "Okay, I will protect Xiaoyao." Then he turned to Gu Yao and said, "We should go out and practice, it will be good for practice."

"Okay, I listen to Brother Ye."

"Then it's decided, we need to set off as soon as possible." Jiang Yan said with a smile.

Gu Yao and Chi Changye asked Tian Feirong and the little fatty. The latter two people realized that they would be a hindrance and volunteered to stay and look after the business in the academy for them. However, if they met Tian Feiyang outside, Tian Feirong said if he could hand over the 10,000 as well as something to his elder brother, Gu Yao would naturally not refuse.

The two of them got on Jiang Yan's flying magic weapon that day, accompanied by Teacher Fang and several other old students who were not weak in strength. Even if they encounter cultivators in the late stage of foundation building, their lineup may not be incapable of fighting. Therefore, Gu Yao also relaxed his mind. As Chi Changye said, he should go out to practice once and for all, he would gain insights and broaden his horizons. Cultivation is not something done behind closed doors.

"The last news is that I heard that the escaped head of the Shi family went to the ancestral land of the Shi family, and the people behind him also chased him with Junior Sister Shi. If it hadn't been exposed this time, we wouldn't have known that the original Shi family has also an ancestral land, which shows that the original Shi family has some origins. It is a pity for the Shicheng Chamber of Commerce after this disaster. The people inside originally colluded with the cultivators outside, and the Shi family members were all killed and injured. The huge busi6 left behind is extremely coveted, but in just a few days, the huge Shicheng Chamber of Commerce fell apart, and many shops have replaced their original plaques."

"You know that the original Shifang City Chamber of Commerce on whose house did the business fall to?"

"Who took it?" Gu Yao asked curiously, "The Chamber of Commerce alone is worth a lot of spiritual stones, not to mention there are many rare treasures inside..." His heart moved when he said that, thinking of whose hands it might have fallen into.

Sure enough, the senior brother who explained confirmed his guess: "It fell into the hands of the City Lord's Mansion, huh, I even suspected that
he swallowed the rest of his words, and made a shut-up gesture."

Gu Yao winked at Chi Changye, he is like this. Does this mean that the City Lord's Mansion of Shifang City had a hand in the dark? Or did it have several hands?

****

The ancestral land of the Shi Family.
A group of people came by flying magic weapon. They were still quite far away from the ground. The cultivator above dropped a heavy object. It fell to the ground with a "bang", and the heavy object groaned and grimaced in pain. It was clearly a person. The person moved desperately on the ground, but the spiritual energy was applied to her limbs and meridians were severed, and she could not move very far at all. The man fell in front of this person.

The person raised his head with difficulty, and when he saw clearly who was standing in front of him, she whined and her eyes shot out with hatred and anger, but the cultivator in front did not take it seriously and squatted down instead. He patted the man on the shoulder and sent a channel of spiritual power in. The person who could only whine scolded Sun Fengzhi.