Chapter 110 Mist Leeches

Ater talking a lot, Gu Yao was able to get a general picture of the situation. Here is what the Changxian Sect first posted, was also the
Changxian Sect that occupied the most advantageous position, the Tianlin mainland cultivators came one after another from behind, and until now, the Changxian Sect side has not made any movement. It is obvious that they are very afraid of the monsters below.

Facing the looks from everyone, Chi Changye said calmly: "I am no match for those monsters below." What he didn't say was that if he was the only one, he could go down and have a go, he can even grab a few blood-glazed fruits from the mouths of those monsters, and even if he's not the opponent they join forces with, he can still escape calmly. But now, with Gu Yao and a group of Changxian Sect cultivators who are hostile to him, there will be many more variables in his actions, so he will not take risks.

"Then what should we do now?" someone asked.

"Wait." Chi Changye put his hands behind his back and still cast his gaze on the mist that filled the canyon.

The mist was surging and a little strange. In his opinion, compared to outsiders like them, the monsters are the masters of this world. They are more familiar with the environment here than they are and can make full use of it. After waiting for a while, everyone had to keep their mouths shut. Obviously the time had not come yet. Since Chi Changye did not leave, there was still a chance, so everyone simply waited patiently.

Gu Yao looked at the fog, then at the cultivators from the Changxian Sect opposite, and said through a message: "Brother Ye, are you waiting for the guys from the Changxian Sect to move first?"

Chi Changye's eyes moved slightly, and he also sent a message: "As I expected, they will seek my cooperation and jointly deal with the monsters below. I'm afraid I won't be able to take care of you, Xiaoyao."

The other party must only be thinking about using his fighting power. Gu Yao raised his head slightly and said, "Brother Ye, don't worry about me. I have Mao Zaizi with me and Senior Xu to help. I'm not that easy to deal with."

"Rigth." Chi Changye's eyes softened and he stretched out his hand to squeeze Mao Zaizi.

He originally wanted to pinch Gu Yao's neck, but he turned around halfway and said, "Xiaoyao, do you see anything unusual in this fog? I suspect there is something weird."

Gu Yao immediately became serious and quickly entered In the working state, Chi Changye and Tian Feirong were asked to help collect fog, rocks and soil on the cliff, as well as plants and other microorganisms that could be collected. Others were puzzled, even the cultivators from the Changxian Sect opposite were baffled.

"Alchemist Ning, what is the alchemist named Gu doing? What did he bring out? It looks weird." Someone asked Ning Hui. He was also an alchemist, so he should know something about the situation.

Even Ning Hui had never seen the special instrument in Gu Yao's hand. Of course, let alone him, even a master of alchemy like Xu Chen had seen it for the first time in Gu Yao. But if he haven't seen it before and don't understand it, it doesn't mean that Ning Hui won't take the opportunity to ridicule him.

"Who knows what he is trying to do? Even the trash over there is worthy of snatching the Blood Glazed Fruit from us." Lou Huaijing said with a sullen face

However, another cultivator who had completed the foundation construction suggested: "Do we need to go over and tell Chi Changye and let them go down with us to deal with the group of monsters below? If he joins us, our operation will go smoothly."

Much more, they don't believe he would not be tempted by the Blood Glazed Fruit. Ning Hui gritted his teeth secretly. He had thrown out such a temptation before, but Chi Changye didn't even pay attention to it, but then he thought again, he might as well bring Chi Changye in, seeing who else around Gu Yao at that time? When the blood glass fruit matures, the real violence will come. The thought that Gu Yao cann't save his own life feels much better, and he agreed.