Chapter 131 Provocation

Because of the matter involving the Lu family brothers and sisters, she was discussed for a while by the cultivators inside and outside the Beixing Sect.
The longer she stayed away from Yuanyang Town, the harder it became for her to remember everything in Yuanyang Town, especially the Gu family. On the contrary, it was the existence of the Tian Feirong brothers who often reminded her of the existence of Yuanyang Town.

The influence of the Alchemist Guild became more and more obvious as time went by. Gu Yao felt that this form might be more effective than establishing a cultivation alliance. The cultivators spontaneously gathered around the Alchemist Guild, no matter how much those bulls, ghosts, and snake gods did. Even small actions can hardly shake the determination and cognition of those cultivators.

'Are you saying Valley Master Hu has ulterior motives? Right, as long as you can bring out the same number of things and benefits, then the cultivators on the mainland will definitely obey the command and attack wherever they are told.' Ordinary cultivators are not stupid. Who can bring them benefits is not based on their own strength. A few words can cover it up.

Gu Yao went out to walk around and change his mind. He combined work and rest. The practice of star body skills seemed to not have much effect. Gu Yao felt that the level of star body skills was a bit low after all. It can play a very good role when the cultivation level is low. It has a training effect, but as the cultivation level gets higher and the physical fitness becomes stronger, the star body technique is no longer of much help.

As he walked, he was thinking about body training. Although as an alchemist, he liked body training, which seemed a bit unprofessional, but several battles and trips to the Cangkun Secret Realm made him see the benefits of body training. He would never be able to exert that kind of fighting power with Star Body Technique, and he had seen Hu Guzhu's Golden Pill Thunder Tribulation, and the power that destroyed the world made him tremble with fear. He felt that it was necessary to continue the great cause of body refining. Just for the sake of going through the tribulation smoothly and not being turned into disgrace by the thunder tribulation.

But it was obvious that there were very few cultivators specializing in body training on the Tianlin Continent. He and Chi Changye had been walking on the continent for such a long time without encountering one, let alone a good body training method. As for those who rely on extreme methods of destroying the human body to train their bodies are insensitive to Gu Yao.

As they walked, they arrived outside Jiange. Tian Feirong followed. Seeing Gu Yao in a daze, he thought he was worried about Chi Changye and said that, "Brother Chi would be fine. Gu Yao, don't worry. When Brother Chi comes out of seclusion and is promoted to Golden Core. Who else in Tianlin Continent can be Brother Chi’s opponent? " Tian Feirong became excited as he spoke, and even gestured with Chi Changye's sword moves.

Gu Yao came back to his senses and couldn't help laughing when he saw his movements. "I'm not worried about him, and there are people outside the world. There is a sky outside the well, and the golden elixir is not the pinnacle of cultivation. There are many cultivators outside who can beat Brother Ye. By the way, how is Brother Tian's injury? Is it healed?" Wasn't Chi Changye once besieged and suffered a big loss? This shows that the golden elixir Chi Changye, a sword cultivator at the early stage, cannot be proud of the world. There is no end to his practice, but he cannot let the sky of Tianlin Continent limit his vision. Gu Yao also reminded himself this way.

Tian Feirong scratched his head: "It was almost agreed upon in his summons, but when Lao Qi came back, he said he was seriously injured. Alas, if I had known this would happen, I should have kept my eldest brother, even with force." He was worried that it would damage his foundation and affect his eldest brother's future advancement in practice.