Chapter 134 Famous Swordsman

A shocking roar sounded in the direction of the thunderstorm. The students who had not yet fled to a safe place looked back and saw a sword light dragging a thunder ball, like the heaven and earth opening and splitting apart the chaos. The masked man in black attacked fiercely.

"That was Senior Brother Chi's counterattack!"

"Senior Brother Chi was not injured and is still fine!"

The two attacks collided with each other and made a louder roar, causing even the monsters in the Quqiu Mountain Range to flee in all directions. Their head was buried in their own hole and were shivering. Which evil god was born? Good luck!

At that moment, all the five senses of the cultivators present lost their function, leaving only the strong feeling of shaking and frightening.

"Ah--"

A scream came from the center of the attack. When he regained his vision, he saw a black shadow flying backwards. Gu Yao stepped on the magic weapon he had prepared and said "do it".

He swept out with lightning speed. Mao Zaizi was already ready, and his speed was no slower than that of his owner. Even if he didn't deal with his surname late, it wouldn't be anyone else's turn to bully him, especially when he was beaten so badly despite being bullied. Mao ZaiZi made a weird gurgling sound coming from his throat was definitely a mocking.

Elder Yi was stunned for a moment, but quickly responded and followed him. He thought that Gu Yao would be the most distracted, but unexpectedly he was the one who had the most confidence in Chi Changye. With these things around, could that bastard still escape the confines of Tianfu Academy?

This is the best. Even if he doesn't die, he has to peel off a few layers of his skin. It's better to let him fall to the golden core being seriously injured and his cultivation level falls.

"Bang bang bang!!!"

The magic talisman and the jade bottle were thrown out together. The explosive thunder magic talisman smashed the jade bottle into pieces. The poison gas spread and melted, making it impossible for the black-clothed masked man to avoid he was instantly entangled by several black mist, his upper body was clad in black and masked, and he vomited blood on the spot. He was a dignified golden core cultivator who stood above the peak in the entire Tianlin Continent. Today, he was not only injured severely by the junior who had just condensed the golden core, and even the junior in the foundation-building stage dared to bully him. He was so angry that he stretched out his hand to capture Gu Yao.

He recognized this kid. With this kid here, he didn't believe that Chi Changye could withstand the remaining thunder tribulations. Moreover, destroying this boy will definitely severely damage the cultivation world of Tianfu Academy and the entire Tianlin Continent.

"Meow, meow, meow!"

A giant beast floated in the air and stood in front of Gu Yao. It waved its paw towards the giant palm condensed with spiritual power. Elder Yi, who followed closely, decisively waved a palm in his hand. He stacked the spiritual talisman and the jade bottle and threw it at the man in black. Regardless of his identity, looking at his disgraced appearance, the golden core was not that unattainable.

"Boom boom boom!!!"

Several cultivators rushed to help Elder Yi and the others. Before they could take action, they heard screams. The man in black who was so arrogant before now looked miserable, with a black patch on his body. Even if the mask was taken off at this moment, his face was probably so badly damaged that no one would be able to recognize it.

Seeing that he was about to be besieged by a group of foundation-building cultivators, the man in black was unwilling to accept the punishment. He Ya launched an escape, burning his essence and blood, and instantly turned into a red light and escaped.