Chapter 77 Entering Sword Peak

The days that Gu Yao and Hu Guzhu spent together were spent discussing alchemy and refining alchemy, which seemed boring to others, but these two people were very excited and full of interest.

Valley Master Hu cherished his talent and felt that although Gu Yao had guidance from famous teachers, he still lacked some basic skills, so he gave him a guidance without hesitation, which made Gu Yao's understanding of basic alchemy and alchemy principles more in-depth. Similarly, with Gu Yao's ideas the traditional alchemy technique also opened a new window for Valley Master Hu, making him feel that after going back to retreat and digesting these contents, and integrating them into his own alchemy technique, his alchemy technique will definitely reach a higher level. Hu Guzhu introduced Gu Yao as his friend, but it was a pity that he could not enter the Green Smoke Valley. However, he gave Gu Yao a special pass. With this token, he can enter the Green Smoke Valley at any time.

Gu Yao is also very grateful to Hu Guzhu. He has no sectarian views and is not self-conscious. He is rigorous and open-minded about alchemy, so he can tolerate and accept his views. It can be said that Hu Guzhu is a very good scholar-type alchemist. Senior Xu Chen has great respect for him. The starting point is too high. Some basic things have become instinctive for Xu Chen. It is not easy for Valley Master Hu to break them down and explain them thoroughly, so Gu Yao still learned a lot from Valley Master Hu.

"Valley Master Hu," Gu Yao thought for a while and said, "I heard that Valley Master Hu has never given up looking for Valley Young Master Hu. I wonder if he is still missing now?"

Valley Master Hu was still immersed in the alchemy technique just now, but after hearing this, he quickly pulled out of it, with a look of frustration on his face: "I, as a grandfather, can't help him, and I haven't been able to find out his whereabouts so far. The children in the valley and the city lord's palace in Shifang City have searched in many ways, but there is still no trace. It's a pity that Wei Cai doesn't have Xiao Yao's talent, otherwise..."

He has always regretted that his grandson did not inherit his talent in alchemy. "My little friend is about the same age as Weicai. If there is a chance that Weicai and little friend. After a few days together, I will be satisfied if he can imitate the calmness of my little friend."

Gu Yao couldn't help but smile. He really didn't know what to say about these two grandparents. One was thinking about his grandson, and the other was thinking about his grandfather. However, the lack of communication led to numerous misunderstandings, leading to the current situation. What Valley Master Hu didn't expect was that his grandson was probably by his side, but after all, he spent more time with the little fatty. He still respected the little fatty's choice in this matter, but he still couldn't watch little fatty from the side.

"Master Hu, please forgive me for asking a few questions. When I was in Shifang City that day, I heard a lot of rumors about the Young Master of the Valley. Most of them were that the Young Master of the Valley had a worrisome character and a bad temper. It was also said that he spent a lot of time and alcohol, and would steal the spiritual stones after spending them. The elixirs that came were secretly exchanged for spiritual stones. It seemed that no one who heard it had any doubts. But I knew that it was me who secretly sold the elixirs in Shifang City at that time. It was my inappropriate behavior that brought shame on Young Master Hu, so I thought that Master Shaogu's conduct should not be as bad as the outside world reports, but how did his reputation spread?"

Master Hu paused, knowing about Gu Yao's alchemy skills, he also guessed that the person who let his grandson take the blame in Shifang City was Gu Yao. He did not blame Gu Yao. After all, the rumor was not spread by Gu Yao, and Shifang City was not a kind place. It was just his grandson, Valley Master Hu. After thinking about it carefully, he said: "Weicai is indeed a bit naughty. I neglected to discipline him, but his nature..."