Chapter 72 The Secret Valley

Elder Gan of Qianxue Sect also secretly inquired about everything about Gu Yao, and learned that he entered Tianfu Academy at the Immortal Ascension Conference. He also regretted that such a talent in alchemy was not snatched up by Qianxue Sect, and let the man named Fang take him. He saw such a young man next to Fang in a daze, but he didn't take it seriously at that time.

The unconscious cultivators on the Dan Peak was rescued. Gu Yao's estimate of the dosage of the medicine was still correct. After taking the five pills, the phantom demon liquid in the body was almost eliminated, so the academy and Qianxue Sect sent more medicine to the Xingyue Chamber of Commerce. With Hongxuandan's list in hand, there is no need to worry about the dangers in the Quqiu Mountains. The most important thing is that as the comatose cultivators wakes up, the higher-ups already know what happened inside.
The academy hadn't sent anyone out to rescue the students trapped in the mountains for a day.

Master Cai Feng and others couldn't calm down for a day. Later, they joined Elder Yi and ran to the dean again and again, urging the dean to hurry up. Send people to the Quqiu Mountains, because Chi Changye also went in. Isn't this just looking for trouble? Even with the genius alchemist Gu Yao is there, he can't rest assured.

"Elder Yi, I think that the value of a genius alchemist like Gu Yao may not be lower than that of Chi Changye. The most important thing now is to send more people to protect Gu Yao." Master Cai Feng said this, but he was thinking another matter. According to what is known, Gu Yao and Dan Feng are at odds with each other. It is unlikely that he will join Dan Feng when he returns to the academy. How about inviting him into Wu Feng? Wu Feng has a lot of resources. If Gu Yao comes, he will definitely support him. With Gu Yao here, Wu Feng can also get a large supply of elixirs. No longer restricted by Dan Feng, he can develop so fast.

"I remember one thing," the Peak Master of Spiritual Beast Peak suddenly interrupted, "There was an abnormal situation in the outer courtyard before. In the residential area of ​​District A, whether it was spiritual birds flying in the sky or spiritual beasts walking on the ground, They are all wandering outside Area A and refuse to leave. It can't be that Gu Yao has refined some special elixir for spiritual beasts and birds. Our two summits will contribute to the search and protection of Gu Yao, and we very much welcome Gu Yao to join our two peaks."
The peak master of Lingqin Peak nodded in agreement at the signal from his eyes and got the people in first.

He didn't think of it before and just thought it was an accident. But now that he thinks about it, it is very suspicious. These two peaks have always advanced and retreated together.

Gu Yao will enter the Quqiu Mountains. In addition to his long-standing plan, there are two reasons. Jiang Yan started preparing to enter the mountains after getting the Hongxuan Pill. If he didn't wait, Gu Yao would take a ride. Secondly, Gu Yao had foreseen the possible changes in the academy, so it was better to avoid it for the time being.

He could imagine that if he stayed in the academy, once the elixir matter was exposed, he would definitely be brought to Dan Feng and Valley Master Hu immediately, and face their questions and inquiries, as well as all kinds of questions from other people. Suspicion, in order to avoid these troubles, he fled.

Tian Feirong and the little fatty would travel together, which was a bit beyond Gu Yao's expectations, but traveling with Jiang Yan and the others would ensure safety, so Gu Yao agreed.
In his opinion, the main reason why the little fatty took the initiative to follow him was to avoid Valley Master Hu and his party who came to Tianfu Academy. If they collided head-on, Valley Master Hu might be able to recognize him.
The people who followed Jiang Yan had a great change in their attitude towards Gu Yao. At first, they felt that Jiang Yan bringing a few oil bottles would be a hindrance and would delay their journey, and it would be too much to set off at this moment. After taking the risk, they were not yet sure how to deal with the phantom liquid that caused the students to become comatose. But after entering the Quqiu Mountains, Jiang Yan received a message from the academy that Hongxuan Dan had been personally recognized by Valley Master Hu and was a good medicine. The Chamber of Commerce was expanding refining and increasing supply. This result made them look at Gu Yao with admiration. Their attitude toward him became much more respectful. They knew that although Gu Yao's combat power was not as good as theirs, he probably played a vital role here and was much more useful than them. Because he had to go at full speed, Gu Yao could only collect some roadside plants during his break, but he was quite satisfied. The deeper he went, the various resources in the Quqiu Mountains were indeed what he had heard before. All the same, it is becoming more and more abundant, and many of them cannot be seen outside. Others also found that the alchemist Gu Yao was different from other alchemists and maintained a strong interest in them.