Chapter 87 Rumors

After the people from the City Lord's Mansion came over, they turned against the guests, which made the everything goes wrong and there are a lot of obstacles, but when it comes to fighting sea monsters, which sect has more experience than Tianhai Sect? But the city lord's palace is so powerful, what can they do? Can there be a good outcome after offending the City Lord's Mansion?

The people who returned to the City Lord's Mansion were furious. The female cultivator who invited Gu Yao, Ruan Xinhui, was the most angry. In her opinion, Gu Yao just didn't give her face and caused her to be embarrassed in front of so many people. From childhood to adulthood, When had she ever been humiliated like this? Because she was born in the City Lord's Mansion, she is a sought-after character wherever she goes.

"Uncle He, who is this guy named Gu? He dares to ignore our City Lord's Mansion. As long as our City Lord's Mansion orders him to go down, I think he still won't have somewhere to go in the future!" Ruan Xinhui's first thought was to ask Gu Yao must learn a lesson and let him know how powerful the City Lord's Mansion is.

"Miss Ruan, don't be angry. This kind of villain is not worthy of Miss Ruan going to war for him. If Miss Ruan is really unhappy, there is no need to use the city lord's palace order. Just a few of us can make him fall into trouble."

Gu Yao is not a righteous man. Is he talking about participating in a battle with sea beasts? Accidents are most likely to occur during the battle, and if he is not careful, he will end up with no bones left.

These words made Ruan Xinhui's self-esteem feel better. She, Miss Ruan, was still sought after by others and had countless subordinates, but even a little alchemist dared to fight with her!

Elder He said out loud at this time: "Don't act rashly. If you are discovered, the reputation of our City Lord's Mansion be lost."

The more times like this, the less likely the City Lord's Mansion will be in a situation that is suspected of smearing. If it is exposed, those who leave the City Lord's Mansion are plotting against other cultivators, especially a well-known alchemist like Gu Yao, the reputation of the City Lord's Mansion will immediately plummet.

The female cultivator's face stiffened at first, and then relaxed: "Elder He, I know what to do, and I will never let the reputation of the City Lord's Mansion get a bit bad."

They can't come forward in person, and they can't let others take action? This is too simple. Gu Yao settled in the temporary residence of Tianfu College, and the scene that happened at the entrance spread quickly throughout the city, and even to the outside, making Gu Yao a hot topic among the cultivators in their spare time, and two completely different views emerged. Some admire Gu Yao even more.

On the way here, he had participated in a battle with cultivators from the same college, saved a whole town of people and cultivators there, and after arriving at Tianhai Sect, he refined a batch of elixirs for Tianhai Sect, these things are not secret, they have already spread when the news about him reaches here. Seeing him rush here without stopping after refining the elixir, what is not admirable about such an alchemist?

Especially the disciples of Tianhai Sect were very grateful to Gu Yao after knowing what he had done. But some people think that he doesn't know what is good or bad, and he doesn't even give face to the City Lord's Mansion. He is so arrogant even before he has established the foundation. Shouldn't he just focus on refining alchemy at this moment? Does he know how short of elixirs the cultivators participating in the battle are now? There are also many cultivators who have delayed treatment and died because of the lack of elixirs, but he would rather leave the elixirs without refining them and go to participate in some battles. How much combat effectiveness can he exert as an alchemist? Maybe when he go to the battlefield, he may have to drag other disciples back. Can he be a little self-aware? The second kind of remarks spread more and more widely.