Chapter 82 Sword Pavilion

The pavilion masters need to pass through the levels one by one. However, the first level of the sword pavilion requires foundation building strength. The high starting point is probably one of the reasons that scares away the cultivators. And once one enter, there is no reason to quit midway. There are only two results, one is success in breaking through the level, and the other is failure in breaking through the level. The consequences for the lose depend on the process of breaking through the level, so those who are not sure dare not to enter easily.

It is said that the dean only succeeded in breaking through the level, and gained a lot of opportunities there. Not long after he came out, he successfully formed an elixir. This attracted many cultivators who wanted to break through, but none of them had the good luck of the dean. Later, the dean entered the sword pavilion again, but failed to break through on the second level. After that, the dean rested for a long time.

According to the speculation of some people, the dean probably suffered a serious injury during that time and needed to rest to recuperate. As for whether the outside world took the opportunity to suppress Tianfu Academy because the dean was injured, it is unknown.

Based on these two points alone, Gu Yao can conclude that Jiange Pavilion is extraordinary. However, there are many restrictions around Jiange Pavilion, and there are no special tokens and the sword energy are in the way, ordinary cultivators can't get close, and Gu Yao can only stand outside the restriction and look from a distance.

"Don't worry, Senior Brother Chi should be able to break through the barrier successfully." Shi Yanyan advised dryly. In fact, she never comforted others, and she had been staying outside the Jiange for more than two years and rarely communicated with others. What's more, she won't say anything soft.

She was envious and jealous of Gu Yao and Chi Changye. If she had the strength and potential of these two people, she might be able to get revenge, but it was also because these two people never looked at her differently after they met. Although they were not warm, But they also treats her as a normal junior sister. Shi Yanyan, who has experienced so many things, is very grateful. In her opinion, if Chi Changye cannot succeed in breaking through, no one in this Continent will succeed today.

Gu Yao smiled and said, "I believe in him too."

Because he believed in him, he closed their doors. Xu Chen clicked his tongue in Gu Yao's sea of consciousness and sighed. This was the second time he followed Gu Yao to watch the sword pavilion from a distance. Unexpectedly, Gu Yao guessed that the sword pavilion had an extraordinary origin. His emotions the second time were no better than the first time. Come shallow.

Xu Chen said: "I have an idea."

Gu Yao asked curiously: "What is it?"

Xu Chen guessed: "I am thinking that this sword pavilion may not be complete. Compared with Alchemy Pavilion, you see that Alchemy Pavilion is from the beginning of the Qi refining period, you climb up one level at a time, but this sword pavilion requires foundation-building sword cultivation to be able to successfully pass the level. Perhaps it is because the most basic level is missing, and the level of Qi refining is missing. It will be more difficult to break through the second level."

After hearing this, Gu Yao felt that it made sense, so he took the Dan Pavilion as an example. If the Dan Pavilion was missing for the first time and he was allowed to directly enter the second level, he would probably to be excluded from the Dan Pavilion, he would need to make up for a long time of homework, and the basic knowledge was all-encompassing. How much time and energy would he need to spend to achieve it? If this is the case, he can understand why it is so difficult to break through the sword pavilion.