Chapter 137 Sword Pavilion & Danding City

Even if there is no Sword Pavilion, the sword energy on this level has no effect on him. With one sword energy, he can wipe out all the dense sword energy around him.

In addition to this place where sword energy is polished, there is also a special space for sword cultivation trials. There are two places, one is where the soul enters and participates in an illusion trial. The trialist must defeat all enemies that appear inside. Only then can he successfully exit the seclusion. In another dimension, he is fighting the sword puppet. This kind of sword puppet seems to be made purely from the condensed sword energy. The sword is both his weapon and the puppet itself, which is not easy to deal with.

When he saw the sword puppet, Xu Chen took a breath, and the voice rang in their minds at the same time: "This sword puppet is completely made of sword stone. The sword stone can automatically absorb sword energy. In the world of cultivation, those powerful people in the world probably also want to own such a sword puppet, but good sword stones are hard to find, and it is not easy to cultivate a sword puppet into a real combat weapon. Unless there is an environment like the Sword Pavilion."

Xu Chen said that as far as he knew, some sword cultivating sects would also use sword puppets to guard the gates. They were far from luxurious enough to let cultivators control them as self-defense weapons, but as far as he knew, none of the sword puppets had grown to be as perfect as the puppets in front of him. There was more than one here, there were more than a dozen in total. If he had been like this before, how could he have ended up like this?

Chi Changye raised his eyebrows when he heard this. Of course he had heard of the sword stone. However, in his original sect and outside, it was considered very lucky to have a sword stone. There were actually puppets made entirely of sword stones. Looking at it this way, these puppets are really valuable.

Gu Yao didn't feel anything at first. After all, he had never seen sword stones before. It was unknown whether there were sword stones on the Tianlin Continent. He only found out after Xu Chen and Chi Changye introduced them to him. Chi Changye owns a treasure mountain.

"The Sword Puppet should have fought against the Dean, but does the Dean know that it is made of sword stone?" Gu Yao asked curiously.

A smile flashed in Chi Changye's eyes: "I guess he don't know. He only know the puppet, not the composition of the puppet."

Such a puppet that seems to be born to wield a sword is just like a plug-in. How can it be possible to understand further? In addition to the Sword Puppet, there is another place that is also a treasure mountain, and that is the Pool of Sword Embryo. The sword embryo of Chi Changye's Purple Thunder Sword comes from here. Gu Yao was in awe after just one glance. He didn't know what the ingredients were. In the pool, there were sword embryos lying underneath, and he felt a terrifying aura at just a glance. It is not easy to obtain sword embryos. Only by passing the test can one be recognized by the corresponding sword embryo, and a person only has one chance. Even if Chi Changye is recognized by the sword pavilion, he will not have a second chance to choose. Of course it was impossible for Chi Changye to abandon his fighting partners and make another choice.

After seeing it, Xu Chen sighed with emotion: "Fortunately, people outside here don't know that Tianfu College hides such a treasure house. Otherwise, how could your college be allowed to guard the sword pavilion for so long? The mountains here would have been flattened by people from outside.

"Inside the space has expanded many times. The sword pavilion itself uses a space formation, which is different from what you see outside. "Gu Yao asked.

Xu Chen and replied: "That's natural. It's just a small space expansion formation. How can it be compared with ordinary treasures?"

His tone was very weak, but after seeing it once, he knew the origin of this sword pavilion is extraordinary, but it is a pity that Chi Changye can only reach the golden core because the sword pavilion itself is not complete. If he want to continue to use the sword pavilion to improve himself, he must find the other parts that were split off.