Chapter 138 Gu Yao is Here

Chi Chang Ye was unhappy, but Gu Yao was not unhappy. He took the initiative to pull Chi Changye away. They did control the road in their own, so they should give way. Gu Yao did not "walk anywhere else with his current status, everyone should give way to him" consciousness, and the sense of superiority and inferiority in his bones is relatively weak.

A group of people rushed past them, but the female alchemist in the middle glanced to the side unconsciously. She only caught a glimpse of the silhouette of Gu Yao and his party who had turned away. This silhouette seemed familiar, she looked at it carefully and thought. When it was time to identify him carefully, the man had already merged into the flow of other people and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

"Junior sister, what are you looking at? Come into the store quickly. I remember that you are very interested in the spiritual grass over there in Nanmang." The female alchemist withdrew her gaze. For some reason, she felt a touch of regret in her heart, as if she had missed something.

"Nothing, senior brother, do you think the alchemist Gu will come to our Alchemy City soon? Do we have a chance to meet the alchemist Gu?"

The male alchemist said uncertainly: "He should come, that senior Chi has already came out of seclusion and is being escorted by Senior Chi. It won't be a problem for the alchemist Gu to go anywhere. As long as the alchemist Gu comes to Danding City, we should have a chance to see him." In the end, he convinced himself.

"I really hope I can meet the alchemist Gu. It would be great if the alchemist Gu could stay in Alchemy City forever."

During the brief exchange time between the two, Gu Yao and the four of them were already far away. Gu Yao was satisfied with such a scene.

"This is good. Alchemy City is built with the Alchemist Guild as the center, and President Hu is personally in charge. It is reasonable for the cultivators and merchants in the city to attach great importance to the Alchemist Guild. If it is not the Alchemist Guild, they won't gather here to expand their business. "

"That's right," the little fatty also agreed, "If you reveal your identity, Gu Yao, we will probably be surrounded by a sea of ​​people, and the previous shop owner will faint with joy. " The place that his grandfather and Gu Yao built together is of course the best.

"Pfft, I think it's almost enough to faint from fright. "Tian Feirong argued.

The two people were bickering and walking forward. Chi Changye and Gu Yao walked side by side. Chi Changye quickly forgot about the episode just now. He enjoyed this peaceful and comfortable time. He had been busy for a while, it is rare to have such a peaceful wandering mood even if the street market is very noisy, but their mood is very peaceful.

In the Alchemist General Guild, Hu Ting is listening to several elders talking about the appraisal of the level of alchemists. Although the overall level of alchemy tends to lag behind, but this time many alchemists gathered in Danding City, and they still discovered many seedlings. If they are cultivated, they can still achieve small results. Unlike the Immortal Ascension Conference, which happens once every ten years, there are cultivators who miss the age lost their opportunity. No one knows how many people they have missed in the past ten years, and there are also some who are unable to rush to Shifang City due to various other circumstances.

However, the Alchemy Master Guild has lowered these thresholds to the lowest, no matter what When the time comes, the door of the Alchemist Guild will always be open.

"I just found two good prospects. They were originally attached to a family and received the guidance of the alchemist enshrined by the family. However, the alchemist's life span has expired. This pair of senior brother and sister went to Danding City."