Chapter 75 Poaching

Lu Qiusheng didn't know. Should he be happy or angry? Well, let's be happy. After all, senior brother admits that he is the most important, so let him go. Jiang Yan discussed with Lu Qiusheng for a while before going out and told Gu Yao and others: "Qiu Sheng and the others broke into the small secret realm by mistake and obtained some opportunity, but if Brother Chi hadn't taken action in time, Qiu Sheng might not have been able to wake up, so I would like to thank Brother Chi and Junior Brother Gu for their help this time. Taking advantage of the time that Qiu Sheng and the others need to adjust their breath and recover in the past few days, Junior Brother Gu will take a look around here and see if there is anything of interest, you can collect it. "

Nothing interested Gu Yao more than this. Seeing that Chi Changye had no objection, he immediately nodded and agreed. Lu Qiusheng saw that Gu Yao had first asked for Chi Changye's opinion before nodding in agreement, with a flash in his eyes. Interesting, in this case, he doesn't mind if his senior brother treats Junior Brother Xiao Gu a little better. He can't be an ungrateful person in the eyes of his senior brother. Jiang Yan felt sorry for Gu Yao and Chi Changye in his heart, and did not say that this secret realm had been occupied by Qiu Sheng which he can secretly control, but maybe Chi Changye and the others will guess something.

After all, the crisis in the secret realm has been resolved. In the next few days, Lu Qiusheng and several senior brothers and sisters who had just woken up were busy restoring their cultivation. Gu Yao and Chi Chang Ye wandered around here, collecting all kinds of plants and other specimens he had never seen before. Jiang Yan also collected the bodies of the cultivators who died in the secret realm, including the storage bags they left behind. Gu Yao listened to Xu Chen's words while
collecting.

He yelled in his mind: "You don't mind that your senior brothers lied to you? They must not be telling the truth. Now this little secret realm may fall into their hands. Your senior brother Lu must be a remnant of the Illusory Demon Clan. His current bloodline should be quite high. "

Gu Yao collected another spiritual grass. On the surface, he put it into the storage bag, but in fact, it was transferred into the space. He asked Senior Xu Chen to help him plant it in the spiritual field. Some spiritual grass plants, once they leave the soil, have the medicinal properties of spiritual energy. It will gradually disappear, which is not something he is happy to see. At this time, he is extremely lucky to have a spiritual field space that can be planted, or a spiritual field space that can grow anything, which is the best treasure for him.

After seeing Xu Chen angrily help him plant spiritual grass, Gu Yao slowly replied in his mind: " This is not a deception, it is just a well intentioned concealment, just like I concealed your existence from Brother Ye, Senior Brother Jiang Senior and Brother Lu also have reasons to hide it. I can understand that if this matter is leaked, it will probably bring very bad results. If Senior Brother Jiang tells us, it will put an extra burden on us, so it is better to treat it as It's good not to know."

"What is Xiaoyao thinking? " Chi Changye found that Gu Yao was in a daze again.

There was a flash in his eyes. Gu Yao said that he had a master, but he always felt that the master Gu Yao mentioned seemed to be by his side and could always guide him. And because of this, Gu Yao's alchemy skills can develop rapidly, but does such a mysterious and unpredictable master really not harbor ill intentions towards Gu Yao?

"Huh?" "Gu Yao came back to his senses, sweat dropped on his forehead, and said hurriedly, "I'm thinking about Senior Brother Jiang and Senior Brother Lu, how will Senior Brother and the others deal with the situation outside when we leave? "

How should the senior leaders of the academy and Qianxue Sect explain themselves? After all, many students and disciples have died. It is impossible not to pursue everything. Some things cannot withstand scrutiny. "They should be mentally prepared, Xiaoyao doesn't need
to worry. "Chi Changye touched the top of Gu Yao's hair.