Chapter 152 Gu Chen's Whereabouts

"Lotus seeds from the five-color lotus? Ha, it's a good thing. No wonder you dare to tell Gu Chen to practice hard. With the help of these lotus seeds, Gu Chen has a bright future."

"What's the matter? Hopefully, we can find out the whereabouts of that guy and just kill him." Chi Changye disagreed, "This old guy has good intentions. He was not willing to use it himself to give it to Gu Chen. He obviously knew that it would be used for a waste on him."

Chi Changye could see that after ten years, the old guy's cultivation level had not increased at all. He probably used his mind too much and had to calculate everything, and the gain outweighed the loss. Although this lotus seed has improved and can possibly help to successfully build the foundation, but the more important effect is to remove impurities from the body and increase the potential. The effect is obviously greater when used by Gu Chen.

But now it falls into Gu Yao's hands, and of course he will never return it. Gu Yao turned his hand and put it into the space, preparing to dig a pond and plant the lotus seeds. He was also interested in the five-color lotus. He wanted to know about the five-color lotus. What ingredients are responsible for increasing potential? It may be helpful for him to research transformation potions.

After Chi Changye finished speaking, he put his hand on the old guy's head. If he wanted to know Gu Chen's whereabouts, he could find the answer himself. He didn't want to expose Gu Yao's existence and let Gu Yao confront the old guy directly. As for the old guy waking up it is up to him to suspect anything after coming. Normally, with the strength of his golden corr, he can search for the souls of culti6 who have not yet established the Foundation. As long as he is careful, he will not cause much harm to the other party. However, Chi Changye's actions seemed a bit rough. Will it leave any sequelae for the old guy... Wouldn't that be better?

Chi Changye's expression gradually darkened. After a moment, he withdrew his hand and left the room with Gu Yao. Gu Yao didn't push him, knowing that Chi Changye would tell him everything.

After leaving the Gu house, Chi Changye said: "This old guy really regarded Gu Chen as the trump card of the Gu family. Can you guess who took Gu Chen away?"

"Who? He must not be a good person, otherwise he would have shown up in ten years." Of course, Gu Yao didn't think of this person in the past ten years.

"Yes, when we left Yuanyang Town ten years ago, Gu Chen brought a person to the old guy and said he wanted to go with that person, and that person was an evil cultivator. He found that Gu Chen's physique was very suitable to inherit his skills, he took Gu Chen away, and the old guy has been secretly supporting Gu Chen all these years."

"Gu Chen initially followed that person with the idea of revenge on you, but these are just some part. He has been suppressed by the old guy for many years. He should know that there is no way he can deal with you. He just wants to use Gu Chen as a trump card of the Gu family to save the Gu family. It would be best if Gu Yang comes back. Gu Yang is his favorite descendant. If Gu Yang doesn't come back, the Gu family will be handed over to Gu Chen."

Chi Changye sneered in his heart, thinking that hiding Gu Chen would be fine? If Gu Chen still stayed in the Gu family, he and Gu Yao might just look at each other for a few times and then ignore it. But if they put the person in the hand others to practice evil, then don't blame him for being rude. After erasing the threatening chess piece, it was impossible for him to tolerate such a person who hated Gu Yao to survive.

It was almost dawn when the two masters and servants who had fainted in the room woke up. The head of the Gu family was horrified. After checking his own situation, he quickly called people in and searched the entire Gu house to see if there was anything unusual that happened during the night.