Chapter 63 Escape

He said firmly, "There is a very weak vitality inside, but I have never seen such a completely black egg."

Chi Changye asked himself that in a large sect like Lingyun Sect, he was well-informed, but this looked like an egg stumped him. If Xu Chen was awake now, Gu Yao would ask him if he recognized this thing. Unfortunately, he tried to communicate with him, but there was no response "Why don't you put it away first and check it when you get back?"

"Well, let me keep it." Chi Changye rushed to put it away, worried that this unknown object might be dangerous, so it would be more suitable to keep it by his side. Gu Yao didn't have any opinions at all. Chi Changye threw everything to him that was useful to him, but up to now he still hasn't found anything useful to Chi Changye. The one in his hand, the sword is a bit behind Chi Changye's cultivation, but the sword he uses has special attributes and requires thunder attributes.
As soon as Chi Changye put away the suspected black egg, a circle of light appeared on the ground of the stone house. Chi Changye grabbed Gu Yao and the two of them were teleported out. So this is the last level in the passage? Will they be teleported after taking the black egg?

As soon as the two of them stood firm, they heard the sound of fighting not far away. After a closer look, they found that they had left the mountain peak and returned to the deserted area before. They looked at each other and rushed to the place where the fighting took place.

"Senior Brother Jiang!"

Gu Yao was overjoyed when he saw Jiang Yan and Zhou Li coming out, and he and Chi Changye hurried to join them. Hearing the sound, Jiang Yan was also very happy to see them. Zhou Li was also the same. He patted Gu Yao on the shoulder and said,
"Well done, you guys came out smoothly."

Chi Changye saw a person paralyzed next to him. Shi Yanyan was captured, but now her arrogance from before is no longer visible on her face. What is left is twisted hatred. If one didn't look carefully, one wouldn't even be able to recognize her.

After talking to Zhou Li and the others, Gu Yao also noticed the person on the ground. He identified the person on the ground and carefully sent a message to ask Zhou Li what was going on. Looking at the fight in front, many people were fighting in a group, including Teacher Fang and Brother Zhao whom they met before was now the opposite side and they didn't recognize the others.

"Can't you recognize her? This is Shi Yanyan. When we first came out, we encountered senior Shang fighting with others, including the head of the Shi family. The head of the Shi family left Shi Yanyan in our care."

Gu Yao was frightened. Suddenly, he didn't expect that Shi Yanyan was tortured to the point where she was reduced to a human form. If Zhou Li hadn't told him, he would not have dared to admit it.

He asked in a low voice, "Which one is the head of the Shi family?"

Zhou Li pointed at him and Chi Changye "It's the middle-aged cultivator in the middle who uses a ruler-shaped magic weapon."

"Did they find their treasure? What is it?" Gu Yao couldn't help but ask curiously.

Zhou Li looked around, then lowered his voice, and said to Gu Yao and Chi Changye: "It's the Black Ming Flame Essence and Black Underworld Flame Marrow. The former can cultivate the strange fire Black Ming Flame, and the latter can directly help the cultivator condensed the golden elixir. I heard them quarreling before. It is said that the ancestors of the Shi family once fell into the Black Abyss but came out alive, bringing out many unique treasures in the Black Abyss, including the Sky-Eclipse Blood Vine we encountered before. It grows in the Black Underworld Abyss. Black Underworld Flame, is a special kind of strange fire cultivator cannot touch it at all. If it touches it, the body and soul will be burned together, but Black Underworld Flame Marrow, a natural material that produces the depths of the Black Underworld Abyss, the Earthly Treasure is different. After absorbing it, you can slowly cultivate the Black Underworld Flame in your Dantian. With the Black Underworld Flame, it is a good thing that can block the killing of gods and Buddhas." Zhou Li
said with his eyes shone brightly, which shows that it is really a good thing. However, it is a destructive weapon but it is of little help in refining alchemy. Gu Yao thought of the introduction about the strange fire, and became interested in the Black Underworld Flame. It has been reduced a lot, but considering the lethality of the Black Underworld Flame, it is no wonder that it has attracted competition from these people.