Chapter 112 Cat-Snake Battle

The jade slips in the attic that were robbed in his hand happened to have been hunted by monsters with thunder attributes, and the fur and other items on them could be used as raw materials for making talismans.

Gu Yao's body was immediately wrapped in a layer of lightning shield, and he became a thunder-person. Chi Changye also added a spiritual shield to himself, and then flew down with Gu Yao. Ying Muqing saw this, added a layer of fire protection to himself, and then followed.

He thought that although fog leeches feed on spiritual energy, the thunder and fire attributes should have a slight restraint effect, as long as this ghost thing is not allowed to get into the body.
He have to say that this made Ying Muqing right. When he followed Gu Yao and the others through this area, those mist leeches flew towards them, but they seemed to be afraid of the fire attribute spiritual power, so they took advantage of it.

During this period of hesitation, Ying Muqing accelerated his downward flight while using his spiritual power to fly away these mist leeches.
At this time, he saw Chi Changye calmly strangling leeches with sword energy. All leeches that came close to him were strangled to pieces in an instant. This was not the most touching thing for him. What shocked him was that Chi Changye's control of sword energy can be meticulous.

The fog leech was not big, so Chi Changye did not waste his sword energy. He only used such a small beam, which was just enough to kill the fog leech. Even when several fog leeches attacked, he instantly controlled several beams of sword energy and struck them separately. None of the few insects caught in the trap failed.

Unlike Chi Changye, it is difficult for others to kill a leech. The leech's skin is extremely tough and slippery. When they chop it with a sword, the blade will slide past its body unless they condense their strength into one point and penetrate it quickly. This has high requirements on the control of strength and the use of spiritual power. If they can't reach it, they might as well drive away these leeches like Ying Muqing. As long as they use the gap time to pass here as quickly as possible, they can ensure their own safety. Gu Yao found that he couldn't kill these fog leeches, so he didn't waste much spiritual energy, so he tried his best to knock them away.

However, most of them were destroyed by Chi Changye, so the two of them were faster than the others. Although theit set out time was a little later, but when they arrived at the bottom of the canyon, it was not much later than others. Ying Muqing also followed him to the bottom of the valley. He looked back at the dense black and purple spots in the sky and the other disciples struggling to break through. Only then did he realize how lucky he was, because he chose the path he took behind Chi Changye. Most of the fog leeches were solved a lot by Chi Changye, which greatly reduced his pressure. The benefits he could see were also seen by other cultivators.

Some of them left late, so they came along this road. "Thank you, fellow Taoist Chi and Alchemist Gu. You two, took care of me!" Ying Muqing said gratefully, knowing that the two sides had opposing positions.

His staying would not bring any benefit to the two of them, so after thanking him, he turned around and went to the Changxian Sect side. Chi Changye and Gu Yao turned their attention to the blood-glazed tree and the monster that was following the tree. The roots of the blood-glazed tree were rooted in a spiritual vein, and were also connected to an underground fire vein. In addition, due to other special factors, the branches of the blood-glazed tree look like blood-red colored glaze, with the tendons and veins clearly visible. The blood-glazed tree is not very tall and has no leaves. Now its bare branches are hung with nine red colored glass fruit, the spiritual energy sucked from the sky is being injected into the entire tree and then transported to its fruits through the trunk.

When they arrived here, this process had not been interrupted, and the glazed fruit became more and more transparent, as if it was not a fruit, but a beautiful ornament carved from blood jade. At this moment, the spiritual energy coming from all around became less and less, and the vortex in the sky was almost sucked up and gradually dissipated.