Chapter 100 Foundation Establishment

Elder Yi and Dean Yu were both shocked and coughed. Elder Yi wanted to give some good advice.

After saying "Don't be too arrogant", Dean Yu waved his hand at him and said to Chi Changye: "If you have this ability and are not afraid of the consequences, of course I would be happy to see such a situation, but I believe that Chi Changye your presence here is already a disaster for those cultivators."

Chi Changye raised his eyebrows, does Dean Yu think so highly of him?
Elder Yi understood what the dean meant. If Chi Changye was really a cultivator who had entered the golden elixir as the dean said, then based on his current cultivation level, he would indeed be suspected of bullying the smaller ones when dealing with all the foundation-building cultivators. Thinking of Chi Changye's presence, Elder Yi felt a little more relieved about Tianfu Academy's trip to the secret realm. Otherwise, he would have to hope to survive.

Chi Changye smiled and said: "I will do my best within my ability, but it also depends on whether it is worth it."

Dean Yu said happily: "Thank you so much, little friend Chi."

If Chi Changye takes over everything, he will be worried. Right, and this proves that Chi Changye acts cautiously and does not ignore the cultivators in the world just because of his strength.

With the information given by Dean Yu, Chi Changye returned to the courtyard in Area A. Although Gu Yao and the others had not left the customs, Chi Changye believed that they would not miss this trip to the secret realm. He had seen relevant records of the Cangkun Secret Realm in the Lingyun Sect. He did not expect to encounter the secret realm in Tianlin Continent. The information Dean Yu gave him was also very limited. After all, it had been thousands of years. Moreover, due to the obstruction of human factors, how many of the cultivators who went in could come out alive?

Anyone who has seen visions knows that the most important place in the secret realm is the palace complex - Cangkun Palace, without reading the information. It is recorded in the information that the cultivators who came out alive from the secret realm flew into the sky and successfully formed elixirs, there are countless treasures of heaven and earth inside, which make the cultivators crazy about them.

Based on his previous experience in the secret realm, Chi Changye knew that the treasures of heaven and earth were touching. Not to mention the foreign cultivators, even the local cultivators would definitely fight each other in the secret realm, so he said it was worth saving them.

Chi Changye did not go directly into the secret realm without any preparation. He made a list and asked the Xingyue Chamber of Commerce to collect some materials, and personally drew the talismans and formations for himself, and more importantly for Gu Yao's self-defense. The information given by the dean said that when they teleport into the secret realm, they may not end up in the same place. If they are separated from Gu Yao... This thought makes Chi Changye unable to stop moving in his hands.

The magic talisman beside the desk has already a thick stack, but the more these self-defense items the better, and some of them had to be given to the other two guys. Xiaoyao would definitely be worried about them and would not want to have these talismans all to themselves.

Fortunately, these two guys knew that weakness is a disadvantage and had gone into seclusion one after another. Any improvement in strength would be beneficial to entering the secret realm.
Half a month later, even Jiang Yan and the others were worried about whether Gu Yao could get out of seclusion in time. A strange phenomenon suddenly appeared in the sky above the courtyard. The auras in Area A and nearby areas swarmed towards somewhere, forming an aura in the sky. With the whirlpool, the entire students in Area A were alerted, including those nearby, who came to check. Could there be a strange treasure appearing? Or did someone break through and advance? The power of this promotion is somewhat huge, and it is not like an ordinary promotion.