Chapter 153 Gu Yao's Uncle

Being here, maybe he will also have the opportunity to try to build a foundation. But he kept these words in his heart and didn't dare to say them out. After all, he couldn't make the decision here now. That piece of skin had disappeared, as if it had completed its mission. But when he came here, Gu Yao pressed his heart, and he felt a familiar breath, and something was calling him.

"Xiaoyao" Chi Changye discovered his situation immediately.

For some reason, the face of his uncle, whom he had never met but only seen in images, appeared in front of Gu Yao. He shook his head and said, "Maybe we will find clues about the whereabouts of my uncle whose whereabouts are unknown."

"Your uncle" Tian Feirong and Boss Dong said in surprise at the same time, so the little fatty didn't know Gu Yao's situation.
Tian Feirong knew that Gu Yao had such an uncle, but he never mentioned it in front of Gu Yao because he felt that something might have happened to Gu Yao's uncle. Otherwise, why hadn't he appeared for so many years? Otherwise, Gu Yao wouldn't be in the Gu family and won't end up in that situation.

But he didn't expect that Gu Yao's mysterious uncle would be related here. Then this uncle had a lot of background. Thinking about it, the Gu family was really guilty. One after another advantages were scattered by themselves.

"Yes, my uncle," Gu Yao sighed, "When I left the Gu family, I received a message from my uncle. I didn't hear anything from him after that. I didn't expect to be so close. "

It's true that he didn't think about looking for his uncle's whereabouts when he was practicing outside, but he never heard any news related to it, so he could only keep it in his heart. However, he also made some guesses because of this. He felt that this uncle should still be alive, but not on Tianlin Continent, so the way to leave Tianlin Continent is not only the teleportation array in Shifang City.

Chi Changye grabbed Gu Yao's hand and said, "Just follow your own feelings."

Gu Yao nodded and followed the direction he sensed. Flying at low altitude, Xu Chen's voice sounded in his and Chi Changye's minds at the same time.

Xu Chen said that he didn't expect to come back here after going around in a circle. "Chi Changye, do you think it was a coincidence that we opened the space crack leading to this place?"

Chi Changye was slightly stunned: "What do you mean? "

Xu Chen said, "Maybe the space barrier here is relatively weak, and it's related to this place. When I first came here, I might have to leave Tianlin Continent through here."

Chi Changye also had a subtle feeling: "It's possible, but now that I have left, I will not be able to return to my original place for the time being. Don't forget the Changxian Sect token brought by Xiaoyao's uncle."

It is impossible for the Changxian Sect not to trace the source of the token, but it has not traced the Gu Yao uncle's case shows that the Changxian Sect does not know the details of Gu Yao's uncle's family.

Xu Chen said regretfully: "You are right, it seems we still have to do it step by step."

He actually wanted Chi Changye to return to his original place as soon as possible. The cultivation environment there was obviously much better than where the Changxian Sect is. It may not be comparable, it just seems unrealistic.

On the way, Gu Yao and the others were quite good. They had seen a lot of good things over the years, especially in the secret realm of Cang Kun. But for Boss Dong and Ding Dali, the spiritual grass and spiritual fruit trees they saw on the road, they were so shocked that they wanted to stop and dig up all those things and pack them away.