Chapter 93 Deal

"Xiaoyao," Chi Changye walked in with a post in his hand, "Jiang Yan sent it here from the city lord's palace. Needless to say, the purpose was also for the Qingchen Pill."

Jiang Yan himself was too busy to get away, he wanted to send someone to deliver it, but he happened to see it and took it over. According to his temper, he really wanted to use the sword energy to turn it into powder on the spot.

"City Lord's Mansion?" Gu Yao took the post, opened it and looked at it, and said in surprise, "Would they like me to come with Master Hu Gu?"

That seems impossible. Because this time he was not invited to stay in the temporary residence of City Lord's Mansion. It's about discussing important matters. Gu Yao has a headache. If possible, he would rather stay in the alchemy room than deal with such people, or it would be more enjoyable to go to the front line to hunt sea beasts.

"My... Valley Master Hu is going too?" The little fatty almost blurted out the words "my grandpa", but stopped at the last moment.

"Well, everyone is in harmony, don't worry, everything will be fine. It won't be the first time for Valley Master Hu to go tothe City Lord's Mansion in Shifang City several times."

Gu Yao did not forget the City Lord from last time still dare not neglect his attitude towards Valley Master Hu.

The little fatty frowned and said nothing more.
Jiang Yan finally took some time out of his busy schedule to come over to discuss what would happen when he went to the City Lord's Mansion and how to deal with it.

"They just want the recipe for the Qingchen Pill, so give it to them. With them joining, the pill can be sold more, which is always beneficial to the cultivators."

He think when in his previous life. The researched potion formula was disclosed on the Star Network, and the same was true for the final potion with modification qualifications. "With us and Cuiyan Valley leading the way, it is impossible for the City Lord's Mansion to raise the price, and even if we don't give it now. It's only a matter of tim for the alchemy master of the city lord's palace will crack the alchemy recipe."

It's just an alchemy recipe. He doesn't want to keep it secret forever. There are countless alchemy recipes in the alchemy pavilion alone. He is not short of it. If it weren't that he worried for causing too much commotion would be counterproductive, so he wanted to throw out more alchemy recipes, because only in this way could he promote the development and prosperity of alchemy. He only cherished the broom and use alchemy to develop forward.

"But what if the City Lord's Mansion sends this elixir to the Changxian Sect? Your achievements have been replaced by someone else's" Jiang Yan asked.

This is very possible. It is impossible for the Changxian Sect to publicly say that this elixir is The formula was researched by a little cultivator in a wilderness. Doesn't it mean that a tall and powerful sect like the Changxian Sect is too incompetent and cannot even compare to a little cultivator in a wilderness. In the future, Gu Yao will go there. Even so, he can't justify himself. He believed that people like Gu Yao and Chi Changye would not be trapped in Tianlin Continent forever.

"It doesn't matter, I believe I won't be able to come up with just one Qingchen Pill recipe in the future." Gu Yao smiled confidently, not afraid that others would steal his results.

Jiang Yan and the others just complained about Gu Yao, but seeing that Gu Yao didn't care, they let it go. Not everyone can achieve this kind of mind. If there really is someone on the Changxian Sect side who pretends to be Gu Yao's achievements and is so shameless, can this alchemist really make great progress in alchemy in the future? When he became greedy, an extremely strong roadblock was erected on his way forward. Before departing, Gu Yao and Hu Guzhu contacted each other, and the two of them had a good mood.