Chapter 97 Shocking News

He saw two people who were not convinced of each other because of an issue, and they started arguing loudly. In the end, Gu Yao couldn't stand it, so he called the two people over and asked them to state their respective opinions, and he demonstrated it on the spot. Right, Gu Yao saw the problem between the two of them at a glance. Both of them had small flaws. The two of them blushed on the spot, and then apologized to each other. After sitting back, they continued to discuss it, as if they hadn't been arguing just now.

Ling Qi came over, and when the others saw this, they all left. Wei Jinzhi respectfully called Senior Brother, and the two of them walked up the mountain together.

"You... are in a good mood?"

There was a clear look of happiness between his eyebrows, just like the way he looked when he was just accepted as a direct disciple by the master and received praise and affirmation from the master. Of course, he was a little more restrained than then.

Wei Jinzhi glanced at his senior brother embarrassedly, fearing that the senior brother would blame him, but he did not hide what he saw and heard at Jianfeng and his feelings. "...Senior Brother, now I actually feel that the alchemist Gu did not enter our Danfeng is the right thing to do. I didn't think so before, but now I find that the atmosphere in our Danfeng is not a good thing for the alchemist Gu."

Gu Yao's approach is more suitable for starting a new one, otherwise this Danfeng will make him be the next target of public criticism.

"Do you think, senior brother, that what I did is betraying our Alchemy Peak?" Wei Jinzhi said anxiously.

He had a good talent for alchemy and his spiritual consciousness was stronger than ordinary people, so he heard some unharmonious voices. Although being far away, those people thought he couldn't hear him.

Ling Qi patted him on the shoulder and encouraged him: "You didn't betray our Alchemy Peak. Why did you betray us? It's normal for alchemy masters to compete with each other on alchemy skills. Thinking about Alchemy Valley Master Hu reaching such a height, but he is never stingy in giving advice to others. There are some qualities in Alchemy Master Gu that are similar to those of Valley Master Hu." Wei Jinzhi finally showed a smile.

With the approval of his senior brother, he could relax and boldly go in and out of Jianfeng. For the first time, he had already enjoy having heated arguments with others. Gu Yao didn't have any sectarian views. If someone was willing to come and exchange alchemy skills, he would open the door.

After Wei Jinzhi, several more alchemists from the alchemy peak joined the ranks. After a while, the alchemy skills of these people had obviously improved, leaving behind the alchemists who were at the same level as them. This result greatly stimulated many alchemists.

Gu Yao poured out a handful of pills that exuded a faint luster. They were freshly baked, and sighed: "This is the foundation-building pill."

It's totally unreasonable to get high-grade pills just after using the Foundation Establishment Pill, but he still have to deal with it: "It's just a Foundation Establishment Pill, it's not that unusual."

Gu Yao put the elixir into the jade bottle and casually said to Xu Chen, "Senior, there are several materials for this Foundation Establishment Pill that are scarce resources in Tianlin Continent. Collecting these materials are not easy to come by. If it weren't for the connections and fame I have now, I would have been able to refine the Foundation Establishment Pill earlier. "

He was able to gather these materials. First, the Xingyue Chamber of Commerce helped collect them. Second, the generous gifts from Tianhai Sect included many precious spiritual herbs. Third, Valley Master Hu asked him privately about his situation of the Foundation Establishment Pill. At that time, Gu Yao was not polite and said that he still lacked anything, so Valley Master Hu made up for what he lacked.