Chapter 156 Gu Chen

"Didn't I say that before, do you think all Gu's are evil?"

" Is there any good one? " The method is just above Sheng Chong? Could it be that the Spirit Devouring Sheng was used in reverse? Wouldn't it be necessary to cultivate a soul-eating Gu first?"Gu Yao asked curiously.

Xu Chen smiled and said: "How clever of you to be able to draw inferences so quickly. Of course there are good and bad voodoos. There is a saying among Gu masters about medicinal voodoos. They use medicinal voodoos to help people cure diseases. Devouring and harming people is not the only way, but the reputation of Gu masters has never been very good, so even if there are people who practice this way in the world of cultivation, they will also hide themselves, and how many cultivators do you think there are, after knowing that there is such a shortcut? Can they control themselves from touching that soul-eating Gu? Therefore, most Gu masters will take evil paths, and very few can stick to their true intentions. "

"But such medicinal poison has always been precious. It is not easy to obtain, let alone cultivate. I have only heard about this, but I don't know how to do it specifically. Don't expect Dan Pavilion.There is no record of this in the cabinet. "

Gu Yao was not disappointed. The existence of the Dan Pavilion was already incredible enough. It would be too greedy to expect it to be all-encompassing.
Gu Yao relayed Xu Chen's story to Chi Changye, but Chi Changye had never heard of it. He wasn't a Gu Master, but he had heard of cultivators who cultivated insects and used them to fight, but it still sounded a little different. It can only be said that what he had seen and heard was still very limited. Within two days, Gu Yao said goodbye. He still had one thing to solve, but Hu Ting didn't hold him back, and apologized for making his trip in vain this time.

"President, you are too polite. You didn't expect this, President. It's a pity that I couldn't help that fellow Taoist. It can be seen that the road to alchemy is still very long, and I still have a lot to learn. "

Because Xu Chen said that in addition to using the Gu insects in turn, if his strength takes a step forward, he can refine an elixir to help the cultivator solve the problem. Even if his cultivation is higher and his elixir skills are better, the meridians and Dantian were completely destroyed, they could still be reshaped, which made Gu Yao feel very motivated.

Hu Ting watched the four people go. Now that his grandson's foundation was completed, he could not do much for his grandson except helping to prepare the elixir-forming materials. Moreover, he could foresee that the time for these people to stay on Tianlin Continent wouldn't be longer. The shorter it gets, the more reluctant he feel. But no matter how reluctant he is to give up, he will not stop his grandson's footsteps. Only by leaving here can he continue to pursue his spiritual path. The space in Tianlin Continent is too small after all.

"I didn't expect him to be hiding in the Nanmang Mountains."

The four of them stood on the flying magic weapon, overlooking the mountains below.
The Nanmang Mountains are extremely famous in the Tianlin Continent. There are many mountains here that are shrouded in fog all year round. The fog contains miasma, so ordinary cultivators dare not enter easily. However, there are also many places with strong spiritual energy, where many kinds of things grow. There are few rare spiritual herbs, and cultivators are eager for them, so many cultivators still go here to look for opportunities.

Gu Yao knew that there were many shops in Danding City selling spiritual herbs from the Nanmang Mountains. Some merchants set up shop in safe areas outside the Nanmang Mountains to purchase their harvests from the cultivators who went in and out of the mountains.

"Let's go in." Chi Changye glanced at the distribution of the mountains below, controlled the flying magic weapon and plunged into the thick fog.

The situation in the sky was noticed by many cultivators below. Seeing that the flying magic weapon was inserted regardless, there was a lot of discussion.