Chapter 69 Phantom Demon Liquid

Gu Yao continue to research and experiment, he wants to refine an upgraded version of the detoxification potion or detoxification pill. In the final analysis, this detoxification pill removes impurities in the body. For this reason, he also borrowed the cultivation version of the detoxification pill.

Xu Chen, who was discussing with him, had never known that these basic elixirs could be used in so many ways. The alchemists he had come into contact with in the past rarely put much thought into these basic elixirs. Which alchemy master doesn't want to keep moving forward, becoming a higher-level alchemy master, refining higher-level elixirs, and then becoming famous in the entire world of cultivation. In the eyes of those alchemists, Gu Yao's actions and thoughts were nothing more than a waste of time and energy. However, Xu Chen is not short of time now, and it is quite interesting to watch Gu Yao put the wonderful ideas in his mind into practice.

"Gu Yao! !! Gu Yao, something happened, something big happened!" The little fatty ran back from outside in a hurry. Gu Yao was about to enter the Quqiu Mountains with Chi Changye again. What happened now? It won't affect his plan, right?

Tian Feirong came in from behind, and before the little fatty could speak, he said: "There is something going on in the Quqiu Mountain Range. Many students in the academy are trapped in it. The few students who escaped by chance are
now all unconscious, so there is no way to know what happened. I heard that Master Lin from Dan Peak rushed over to treat the unconscious students, but there is no result yet."

The little fatty nodded repeatedly: "Yes, that's right, not only our college, but also Qianxue Sect, the situation is not much better than our college. I heard that Qianxue Sect is not as good as our Tianfu College in terms of alchemy. Tianfu College at least has a Danfeng to support it." This is also one of the reasons why people in Danfeng have always been proud of themselves.

Gu Yao asked in surprise: "Has there been any news before? Why did such a thing suddenly happen?"

Chi Changye groaned slightly and said: "Is it the same as what happened in the Quqiu Mountains before? Is it related to the vision? Our college and Qianxue Sect have both sent people to investigate."

The little fatty said: "I guess so, it should have been a month ago, but this situation just happened today. It seems that the results of the investigation is very unsatisfactory."

Gu Yao didn't know anything about the vision, so now he looked confused when they talked about it. The only thing he knew was: "Brother Ye, is it difficult to enter the Quqiu Mountains now?"

Tian Feirong and little fatty quickly glared at the two of them. Chi Changye would not bring Gu Yao into the Quqiu Mountains in this kind of limelight. Now that place must be the focus of the two forces, and the situation is not clear, which means there is danger.

Chi Changye patted the top of Gu Yao's hair and said with a faint smile, "When the situation becomes clearer. We'll relax for a few days and read other books."

"Okay." Gu Yao said obediently.

Tian Feirong and the little fatty also breathed a sigh of relief. They were really afraid that Gu Yao would want to enter the Quqiu Mountains regardless.

All the unconscious students were arranged at Danfeng, and many high-level officials from the academy were also waiting here. This time the academy sent people into the Quqiu Mountains, not only because of the strange phenomena, but also because they were involved in tracing the forces behind the collapse of the Shi family. One incident, someone subdued the ghost fog bug, which made people in the academy wonder if there was something else going on in the mountains.

Therefore, the person who led the team to investigate in the Quqiu Mountains this time was not an ordinary student. Several high-level officials of the academy were involved. Once something happened to these students, it would be a big blow to the college. Master Cai Feng of Wu Peak was anxious outside. One of his two disciples was unconscious and the other was missing. Neither one of them could afford to lose. Disciples in the foundation-building stage are not so easy to train. For this mission of the academy, , he sent out these two foundation-building disciples, but he never expected that this would be the result.