Chapter 79 Investigate

After being stunned for a long time, he came back to his senses. The first thing he did was to drive out the children and nephews first, leaving only a few sons of the principal. He told them what Lu Minzhu said in the letter, which also shocked them, there is only one voice left in their mind, how is this possible? Is that really Gu Yao? One is a senior alchemist who can refine high-grade elixirs, and the other is a foundation-building sword cultivator. These two people left Yuanyang town back then, they were like a fish entering the sea, soaring into the sky. These two people alone were not something that the entire Lu family could handle. What shocked them the most was how long it had taken to achieve such an achievement. Given time, can the entire Yuanyang Town be easily destroyed by them?

If they had not regretted their engagement with Gu Yao, would the Lu family have also been able to enjoy the huge benefits brought about by Gu Yao's meteoric rise? Now they can only watch with helpless eyes and feel extremely regretful.

The situation of the Gu family was only worse than that of the Lu family. The head of the Gu family opened the letter himself and became so upset that he knocked the tea bowl on his hand to the ground, making a harsh sound.

"Dad, what did Yu'er write in the letter? Did he mention his father?" Gu San wanted to grab the letter excitedly. This was a letter sent by his daughter, a member of the clan who was attending the Immortal Ascension Conference, as for the place where his daughter went, it was not as good as Gu Yan, but it still made Gu San extremely satisfied.

The head of the Gu family was full of coldness and sternness. At this moment, he wanted to kill Gu Er. If he hadn't treated Gu Yao badly, and if his pair of good children hadn't set up Gu Yao, how could Gu Yao have been so completely separated from the Gu family? He left without hesitation, and after leaving Yuanyang Town, what else could the Gu family do to contain him? If Gu Er cared a little bit about his son, maybe the blood relationship could be of some use.

"Let's see what the Gu family will do now."

Not only was there no sympathy at all, but he also had to worry about whether Gu Yao would come back for revenge in the future.
The three brothers of the Gu family took turns to read the letter. They were all stunned on the spot. They regretted and at the same time felt a chill in their hearts. The head of the Gu family almost felt his whole heart being eaten away by regret. He regretted that he had wronged Gu Yao, and regretted letting him stay away from him and from YuanYang Town, indeed Gu Yao has good things left by his uncle. If he had known it, he should not have hesitated for a moment. Since he had been wronged at the beginning, he could not be allowed to leave Yuanyang Town. As long as he was detained, he won't believe that torture can't reveal the secrets he has hidden for many years.

Look, with the qualifications of the Four Spiritual Roots, Gu Yao has grown into a senior alchemist in just over a year after leaving the Gu family. As long as his cultivation level rises a step further, it is not impossible to become an eighth-level alchemist in the future. If the Gu family gets it, what else will happen to Gu Yao? He also sent the greatest help to Gu Yao.

After the people who had traveled to the Immortal Ascension Conference came back with the situation of Gu Yao they brought back made the Gu family head regretful. He knew that this kid had been on guard with the Gu family and did not expose his alchemy skills at all when he was in Yuanyang Town. It wasn't until he left that he felt confident. After the news spread, countless people in Yuanyang Town were watching the Gu family's joke.

Unexpectedly, Gu Yao's achievements were much more than that. Even on the road, he still hid part of his mind, what a deep scheming!
Others felt pure regret, but when it came to Gu Er, all kinds of mixed emotions were mixed together, and only the anger of being deceived remained.