Chapter 71 Become Known

After handing over the medicine, Hu Guzhu opened the jade bottle and poured out a dark red pill. Regardless of everyone's obstruction, he scraped some powder and tasted it. His eyes lit up again and he immediately asked the person who took out the pill " Who is the person who sent the elixir? Did he tell you how to take it?"

The man obviously obeyed the instructions and honestly confessed: "Senior Brother Jiang Yan sent someone to send it here. He told me that it needs to be taken continuously every six hours. Taking five pills and see if the follow-up situation requires continued medication."

This person even told the story of smuggling the blood of a comatose person before, otherwise he would not be able to explain why others were able to prepare the antidote.

"Is it Jiang Yan? But he is not an alchemy master. How did he get rid of the poison of this phantom demon liquid?"

"He must have found someone else.

"Who is Jiang Yan? Can you come to him right away? I am not interested in this. I am very interested in the alchemist." Valley Master Hu did not feel that he had been slighted.

Instead, he was very interested in the elixir in his hand and couldn't wait to sit down and have a chat with the refiner.

Peak Master Lin was still fine. Disciples and students on the Dan Peak like Ling Qi knew it was Jiang Yan who had done it, but their expressions were ugly. It must have been because Jiang Yan acted like this under their noses and regarded their Dan Peak as someone. Secondly, the Danfeng people, including Master Lin, failed to develop an antidote to revive the person, but Jiang Yan did it.

This was a slap in the face to Danfeng.
It was said that Jiang Yan provided the elixir. Danfeng people who knew Jiang Yan immediately thought of Gu Yao. Could it be the antidote developed by Gu Yao? How can it be? How old is he? Even if he learned alchemy and practiced alchemy right from birth, he wouldn't be able to grow to this level, right? But beside Jiang Yan, apart from Gu Yao, a person whose talent in alchemy is hard to see through, there is no other alchemist who shines in front of others, so who else could it be if it wasn't Gu Yao?

Although he felt that Danfeng had been severely slapped in the face, Ling Qi had to take people to find Jiang Yan himself. After all, there were still many people lying on the bed waiting for life-saving elixirs, and the life and deaths of those trapped in the mountains were unknown. If they want to go in and save people, they must bring life-saving elixirs. Moreover, if Hu Gu wanted to see this person, they had to invite him over.

*****

Star and Moon Chamber of Commerce.

"Senior Brother Jiang? Senior Brother Jiang has been gone for a while. Senior Brother Jiang personally led people into the Quqiu Mountains. I'm afraid you won't be able to catch up now. Senior Brother Ling is looking for Senior Brother Jiang for the elixir, right? Senior Brother Jiang told me early in the morning that whenever Dan Feng needs it, he will send it to him immediately."

When those who stayed in the chamber of commerce saw Ling Qi coming, they told what Jiang Yan had left before leaving.

"He went into the Quqiu Mountains?" Ling Qi couldn't help but raise his voice, and then he realized that Jiang Yan was probably going in to save people.

That's right, he had the life-saving and detoxifying pill, so he didn't need to be afraid of the phantom demon liquid in it , naturally he don't have to worry about getting stuck in it.

"Yes, we can't stop Senior Brother Jiang's decision." The person who stayed behind said with a bitter face.

At this moment, someone sent a pill, which was exactly what Danfeng needed. The person who stayed behind immediately handed it over to Ling Qi's hands.