Chapter 122 Public Refining

Valley Master Hu touched his grandson's head. He was worried every day after his grandson entered the secret realm, if according to his alchemy skills, refining a furnace of simple elixirs can still explode the furnace. It was not until the news came that his grandson, Gu Yao and the others came out safely together did his heart fall back to its original position.

Just like when he went out to experience training and was in danger, he knew that he should not prevent his grandson from entering the secret realm. Being greedy for life and fearing death was doomed to not go far, but as a grandfather, how could he not be worried especially when he heard that the disciples of the Changxian Sect were killing people in the secret realm at first. He was even more afraid for the local cultivators.

Fortunately, his grandson was clever and protected by Chi Changye and others, so he was safe and sound and got his own opportunities.
Hearing his grandson talk about meeting Liuli and the role Liuli plays in the secret realm as a treasure-hunting snake, Valley Master Hu loves his grandson and also loves Liuli, the crystal snake.

When he heard that many alchemy masters gathered at Tianfu Academy, Lou Huaijing was about to take the Changxian Sect disciples back to the sect in a teleportation array. This trip to the secret realm was over. Although many disciples died, the gains were not small. These gains must be handed over to the sect in a timely manner.

Thinking that so many spiritual herbs were obtained by Gu Yao and his gang, and now used to refine elixirs, even Tianyuan Pill, many disciples of the Changxian Sect felt extremely uncomfortable. Even if they recognized Chi Changye's strength, but most of what is left is waste, and those spiritual grass resources are also a waste when used on them.

Ning Hui was even more angry. If those spiritual herbs were given to him to use, he would definitely be able to become a seventh-level alchemist. However, when he returned to the sect, the spiritual herbs he brought back had to be passed to a seventh-level alchemist before falling into his hands. He didn't know how much he could have left, so he hated and was jealous of Gu Yao.

In the midst of the discussion, Lou Huaijing led his people into the teleportation array. Ning Hui secretly winked at City Master Meng, who
reassured him. Ning Hui then secretly felt happy, but it was a pity that he was leaving and could not see it with his own eyes. The guy ends up frustrated, otherwise he would be happier.
Lou Huaijing sighed. After leaving, he wondered if there would be a chance to meet Daoist Chi again. He always felt it was a pity. If Chi Changye were in the Changxian Sect, he would be such an amazing and talented person. Who can compare with the pride of heaven?

"Let's go!"

********
The alchemy masters gathered at Tianfu Academy were very polite to Gu Yao. Although Gu Yao was the youngest and most junior among the alchemy masters, he was now a cultivator in the middle stage of foundation building and an eighth grader. It is said that the mid-level alchemist may not even be able to handle the eighth-level high-level elixir, but time is rushed in the secret realm. After advancing to the middle stage of foundation building, there is not much time to refine elixirs. And the alchemist here is only an eighth-level mid-to-high-level alchemy master, and the Gu Yao's age was even younger than the apprentices they had with them.

Sometimes these alchemy masters look at the disciples around them, and they have the mentality of hating iron for not being able to become steel. Gu Yao could do it, so how come their disciples couldn't improve each other? But think about what happened to Valley Master Hu's two previous disciples' situation, they have regained some balance. Fortunately, their disciples have never had any problems, so there is no need to recruit additional disciples to train them. As for the private rumors that Valley Master Hu's disciples had betrayed their ancestors because of their bad conduct, which led to Valley Master Hu personally taking action to invalidate them, everyone just listened and no one took it seriously. Even if it was true, it was only those two disciples that brings the blame upon themselves.