Chapter 124 Bidding

"It's really too much! Fortunately, Dean Yu withstood the oppression of the city lord's palace. These guys who are trying to get in and out of things, but I haven't seen that the man named Meng is very generous to these guys. If he is so generous, why hasn't anyone named Meng been so generous? Help them get the Tianyuan Pill?"

"I think we should find a way to raise more spiritual stones and spiritual grass. It is true that the City Lord's Mansion is rich and wealthy. This Tianyuan Pill must be obtained!"

Although forces like the Beixing Sect are in Cangkun, the harvest in the secret realm can also collect the materials for one or two sets of Tianyuan Pill, but even if Valley Master Hu is invited to refine it, who can guarantee that it will not fail after opening the furnace twice? No one dares to make this bet, so now that there are ready-made Tianyuan Pills, they have to work hard to get one of them no matter what, and they must gather the power of the entire sect to pour out a Golden Pill.

Now the situation in the mainland is very obvious. What they are looking at is not the competition of foundation building, but the transformation to golden elixir. If there is no golden elixir cultivator to control it, they're afraid that the sect's spiritual vein mines will not be able to hold on. Not to mention how various forces raised spiritual stones and spiritual grass.

Gu Yao and Chi Changye appeared in the secret room where Master Hu was temporarily retreating, and little fatty also followed.
Gu Yao and Chi Changye had discussed it, so at this moment, they pushed a jade box that blocked the air in front of Valley Master Hu.

"This is..." Valley Master Hu didn't know what was in the jade box yet. He took it and opened it, showing a look of shock. He quickly closed it and pushed it back, "What are you doing? Take it back and put it away quickly. "

Because of the leak of the breath just now, little fatty also knew what was in the jade box. It was one of the blood-glazed fruits. He was suddenly excited and uneasy, and didn't know what to say.

"Master Hu, please accept it," Chi Changye said with a smile, "Xiaoyao and I only need one. That one is for Xiaoyao. As for me, I don't need the Blood Glass Fruit."

Eh? Valley Master Hu was surprised. Chi Changye's words were already ringing in his ears like thunder, but he didn't expect it to be so loud.

Seeing that Valley Master Hu didn't believe it, Gu Yao explained with a smile, "Brother Ye came here from other cultivation continents. He had already formed pills, but when he passed through the space crack, in order to save his life, his cultivation fell back to the original point, started cultivating from scratch again, but the previous experience is still there. As long as he accumulates enough, it is not too difficult for him to re-formulate the elixir."

"Right now, Valley Master Hu needs the Blood
Glaze Fruit more. When Valley Master Hu came, it was safe but if you wants to go back, I'm afraid there won't be peace along the way. If Valley Master Hu succeeds in forming elixirs in our academy, then other people's careful arrangements will be in vain."

Valley Master Hu's expression also became solemn. Although he was devoted to alchemy, even he's only grandson has been ignored, but he has also seen the changes in the situation in the mainland in the past few years. The emergence of the Cangkun Secret Realm this time is an accident for the mainland and the City Lord's Mansion. If it weren't for this unexpectedly, it is rare to see an alchemy cultivator on the mainland.

And as someone who can refine Tianyuan Pill, won't Hu Ting become a thorn in the side of some people?
Little fatty was anxious. He couldn't imagine that his grandfather would be besieged on his way back. The alchemists in Cuiyan Valley were not like Gu Yao, who were very weak in combat.