Chapter 132 Hu Weicai

It is not easy for outsiders to break in. Besides, even if they break into the sword pavilion, what effect will it have? In the past, anyone who took the initiative to enter could escape death, but these guys are also seeking death after entering.
Compared with the Dan Pavilion, Gu Yao felt that they could not affect Chi Changye who was in the Jiang Pavilion. On the contrary, in the secret place they should be more vigilant.

Elder Yi was out on business, so he left for such a short period of time, allowing others to take advantage of him. Elder Yi hurried back after receiving the summons, and had to suspect that someone deliberately diverted the tiger away from the mountain. He was really unscrupulous in order to cause damage.

"Don't worry about the secret place, Dean was guarding it personally, it's not that easy to pass the dean level." Elder Yi explained.

The punishment hall quickly came up with the results. Several cultivators were not students of the academy, but had sneaked in from outside. Therefore, they called on everyone to be more vigilant. Once outsiders were found to have infiltrated, they were immediately exposed. They will be rewarded by punishment hall.

The students of the academy were already extremely dissatisfied due to the fight with Qian Xue Sect. Fortunately, they finally found a channel to vent their anger. As soon as the announcement from the Punishment Hall came out, a huge uproar broke out in the entire academy. The thorough cleaning campaign actually allowed them to uncover some unknown elements hiding within the academy, including a very few students from the academy who had shielded and helped cover it up. They were also uncovered. These people must be eliminated.
If they do this, it will be even more difficult for outsiders to arrange for nail to enter Tianfu Academy.

During the cleaning campaign, little fatty came out of seclusion. He finally entered the foundation-building period and consolidated his cultivation before he came out of seclusion.
He immediately brought Crystal Snake Liuli to see Gu Yao and Tian Feirong, and sent a message to his grandfather.

Valley Master Hu was discussing matters with other elders. He smiled happily when he received the message, which aroused the curiosity of other elders. Hu Ting rarely showed his emotions so openly: "Is there anything good from the President?"

"Haha," Hu Ting said. This time he will no longer hide the news about his grandson, "It's my useless grandson who came to tell me that he successfully built the foundation. Really, look at Gu Yao and Chi Changye, they built the foundation so early at such an early age, and the same goes for the boy from the Tian family next to Gu Yao. He has only just established the foundation now, and he even sent me a message to show off to me. Do you think he is too disappointed?"

"Pfft! Well, you are a mature man with the surname Hu. Feel free to show off!"

"No, your grandson has been found a long time ago? He's not in Cuiyan Valley, so where is he? I said you've been busy with other things, and you didn't mention finding your grandson's whereabouts. Im the end, you already knew the where he is."

Everyone started gossiping about Hu Ting's grandson. In the past, they thought they had never found him, so they didn't say it in front of him to prevent him from thinking about sad things. But it's different now. They just worry too much.

Hu Ting had a bright smile on his face. It seemed that his grandson was more happy with this achievement than the honor he got from establishing the Alchemy Master Guild. He said humbly: "Everywhere, there is this kid. He acted recklessly and disliked that everyone in Cuiyan Valley was too careful with him because of my relationship and that he could not get training, so he took the initiative to leave Cuiyan Valley and go out to experience. As expected, the young eagle still has to be released to grow. He has grown a lot outside in time. If he stays in Green Smoke Valley, there is no other way except to find a way to use spiritual materials and elixirs to build his foundation in ten or twenty years."