Chapter 147 Teleportation Array

"Whoosh", Tian Feirong disappeared.

"Here, this, he went in alone?" The speed was too fast, and little fatty tried to pull him but couldn't.

Gu Yao and Chi Changye checked again, tried several methods, shook their heads and said: "Let's go, it seems that only people with Qingyan physique can enter here. Didn't Brother Tian say that there is something attracting him? It seems like it's in this palace and has nothing to do with us."

"Okay, let's go to other places. We should be able to gain something." Little fat man cheered up. He couldn't come back empty-handed if he went deep into Baoshan. Although he can't really use those fire-attribute materials, he can still trade them with others if he takes them out.
So the three of them turned around again, this time they no longer walked through in a hurry, but searched one courtyard after another. They especially couldn't let go of anything with array restrictions. They felt that there should be good things inside, so they put restrictions on them.
This search indeed yielded a lot of good things. Although the fire-attribute spiritual energy here is active, it is not as hot and dry as outside, so the crystal snake can come out again and give full play to its treasure-hunting function.

Although mainly the good things that fire attribute monks need, there are also materials that monks with other attributes can use, so the more Gu Yao and the little fat man search, the happier they are. The little fat man even said that they should search quickly and swallow them all, leaving nothing behind. Tian Feirong and Chi Changye followed indulgently.
After searching all the houses and courtyards here, Tian Feirong was still missing. So the three people who could not sit still continued to search outside with this building as the center. There were too many fire-attribute materials. In the end, they were I can no longer look at things that are slightly worse, so I just picked them out. Fortunately, I have a lot of storage bags with me, otherwise I wouldn't be able to fit them in.
Of course, this secret realm cannot be compared with the Cang Kun Secret Realm, so after a few days, they visited all the places they could find, and then turned back, found a courtyard to settle down temporarily, and set up a formation to isolate the fire attribute aura from the outside world. Fa, you can still practice in seclusion using spiritual stones, and Gu Yao can use the spiritual energy here.
So in the end, both Gu Yao and the little fat man went into seclusion to practice, leaving Chi Changye to guard outside. They had previously searched for some books and jade slips left by the Yan clan, which were just right for him to read, most of which were related to practice. Yes, there are also records of some things that happened to the Yan clan and Yanyun City.
A month later, Chi Changye, who was regulating his breath with his eyes closed, suddenly opened his eyes, left the room and flew into the air, looking at the palace surrounded by restrictions in front of him. At the same time, he sent a message to Gu Yao and the little fat man, asking them to Wake up from meditation, because they may not be able to practice meditation anymore.
The two people were wondering why Chi Changye woke them up. Before they came out, they felt violent fluctuations in the spiritual energy around them. They quickly came out to meet Chi Changye. The scene in front of them shocked them.

It turned out that the solemn palace had actually turned blue, and there was a terrifying flame power inside.
The little fat man exclaimed: "Brother Chi, what's going on inside? Is Tian Feirong okay?"
Chi Changye looked at the palace in front of him with his hands behind his back, saying that there should be legacy left by his predecessors in this palace, which might have been stripped from the body. The green inflammation that comes out is left to future generations to help future generations break through. Since it was left by the predecessors before they passed away, it should not be harmful to future generations. "
As soon as Chi Changye finished speaking, he heard a "boom" from the palace, and then a green fireball jumped to the palace and ran to the top of the palace. After a closer look, there was a figure in the middle of the fireball. It was their companion Tian Feirong. He was Qing. Wrapped in flames, his eyes were closed tightly. Although his face looked a little painful, as Chi Changye said, it was not only harmless but also of great benefit to him. Qingyan
was a strange fire with amazing power, even Chi Changye couldn't bear it, so he brought As Gu Yao and the little fat man retreated, at the same time, the spiritual energy in the secret realm also surged towards the green fireball from all directions. The flames burned blazingly, and Tian Feirong's cries of pain could be heard from time to time. Chi Changye silently stood in front of Gu
Yao , not letting him see, and at the same time he turned his back, because under the Qingyan, could the clothes on Tian Feirong be preserved?
Gu Yao waited until he was blocked and realized what was going on, looking at Chi Changye and holding on He couldn't help but chuckle, and Chi Changye's ears felt a little hot, but he was determined not to waver.
The green flame burned for two full days and two nights before it stopped. No, the correct statement should be that it was absorbed into Tian Feirong's body. At the same time, Tian Feirong's cultivation In order to rise rapidly to the completion of foundation building, when the little fat man saw it clearly, he was so shocked that his eyes almost fell out.
Chi Changye glanced sharply, looked at Tian Feirong falling down, and said that the green flame was not completely absorbed by Tian Feirong. Most of the flame power should be sealed in his body. Otherwise, if he had completely absorbed it, he would have formed an elixir by now. It was left behind by the Golden elixir monk before he passed away. Of course, it is possible that he would suffer from indigestion after absorbing it, and then be poisoned by the Golden elixir. The elixir's strength backfired, and the whole person was burnt to ashes."
At this time, Tian Feirong finally landed on the ground, covered with new robes, and his eyes opened, his eyes flashed, and it took a while to return to his black eyes. He touched his nose and smiled bitterly: "Brother Chi has good eyesight, but I can't absorb too much flame power, otherwise I will be burned to ashes, so the green flames that retain the consciousness of the predecessors are automatically sealed in my body, waiting for the future. Absorb it slowly."
The little fat man walked over and gave him a fist: "Good guy, you are really getting a big deal. If you really break through the golden elixir, won't you soon leave Brother Chi behind?" Tian
Feirong Qiu Rao said: "How can I compare with Brother Chi? Brother Chi has cultivated it himself and his spiritual power is much stronger than mine. Even if I absorb it all, I still can't compare to Brother Chi's strength."